PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins Sign Schulters

MDFINFAN
07-27-2005, 11:50 PM
The Dolphins seems to be signing one more S...from Tenn.
This defintely give us depth at that position which was worrying me.
I'm starting to feel better about this team..

Signing (http://www.finheaven.com/news/2345/)

Nublar7
07-27-2005, 11:58 PM
The Dolphins seems to be signing one more S...from Tenn.
This defintely give us depth at that position which was worrying me.
I'm starting to feel better about this team..

Signing (http://www.finheaven.com/news/2345/):dance: :cheers:

Italian Stallion
07-28-2005, 12:11 AM
That actually would be a good signing for you guys...Travaras Tilliman as your starter at FS would be bush league

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 12:43 AM
:dance: :cheers:

Nub, you're everywhere, thanks for the story..
:D:

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 12:44 AM
That actually would be a good signing for you guys...Travaras Tilliman as your starter at FS would be bush league

That's Exactly why I'm feeling better..

FreddyvsJason
07-28-2005, 08:24 AM
and the Bills were seen folding there tents... :nervous:

Captain Obvious
07-28-2005, 10:10 AM
:dance: :cheers:
Schulters is an upgrade over Tillman thats for sure but your already planning your SB party because you signed a 30 year old FS prolly for the vet minimum
who missed 13 games last year and hasn't had an interception since 2002?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Good pickup for the fins....but what I have to question is why would this signing really have you feeling better with all the not so good news coming out of Dolphins camp (Wright breakdown, Boston Slow, Seau hurting)?

Captain Obvious
07-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Good pickup for the fins....but what I have to question is why would this signing really have you feeling better with all the not so good news coming out of Dolphins camp (Wright breakdown, Boston Slow, Seau hurting)?
Also Seth Mckinney, their center, is having his lunch handed to him every day and sucks.

Static
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM

the wright break down was nothing much(other than making him look foolish)....Boston has looked good in training camp so far...the oline(other than Mckinney) has done a good job...ricky is runnig well...if you read some of the eye witness reports training camp has gone pretty good so far....

Seventeen&0
07-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Boston slow??? He's only running a 4.4 forty right now. I guess he has slowed down since he used to run a 4.3.

Say what you want about Wright, the kid will be good. He's a project and Saban knew this when we drafted him. Very talented though.

Seau hurting...a lot of guys are hurting at the beginning of training camp. He'll be ready when it counts.

Regardless, it's gonna be back to normal soon. Dolphins dominating the Bills. Just like the last 30 years

FreddyvsJason
07-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Boston slow??? He's only running a 4.4 forty right now. I guess he has slowed down since he used to run a 4.3.

Say what you want about Wright, the kid will be good. He's a project and Saban knew this when we drafted him. Very talented though.

Seau hurting...a lot of guys are hurting at the beginning of training camp. He'll be ready when it counts.

Regardless, it's gonna be back to normal soon. Dolphins dominating the Bills. Just like the last 30 years
Get back to smoking your pot, Ricky

McGahee420
07-28-2005, 11:49 AM
I think it would be a good pick up for you guys, especially now that you don't have Surtain to lead that secondary. Dolphins are doing a good job rebuilding, but i think they are a year or two away from any serious playoff push. As for Wright, I am still laughing:lmao: . Anyways, GO BILLS!!!!!

nolimit
07-28-2005, 11:51 AM
May I be the first to say, WHO THE F' CARES?

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Looks like the fins have signed another solid FA!! They just keep improving!!

Link:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolsign072805,0,2589161.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Static
07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Word > yes

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
I thought you guys didn't need anymore players . That you guys were better than the bills even before the signing. :shakeno: Looks like FTP didn't know his team after all.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 01:00 PM
This could prove to be a solid pick up, but a new qb should be priority.

jmb1099
07-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Looks like the fins have signed another solid FA!! They just keep improving!!

Link:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolsign072805,0,2589161.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Singing doesn't mean improving, just spending. Production will determine weather or not his singing means improving or not.

feelthepain
07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
This could prove to be a solid pick up, but a new qb should be priority.

I disagree, I don't think QB is as big a deal as some here want to believe. You can win and be a contender from just solid QB play. Feeley has shown the ability to play solid football with the Eagles. You Bill fans are so sure AJ sucks based on last year only. No QB would have looked good for us last year. You just base your opinion on last year because it's worst case, and it gives you a false sense of hope.

OpIv37
07-28-2005, 01:29 PM

except for the 10 called the 1990's.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 01:32 PM
I thought you guys didn't need anymore players . That you guys were better than the bills even before the signing. :shakeno: Looks like FTP didn't know his team after all.

You know we needed another S, as well as some help at CB, Poole's injury really felt us thin..We were defintely counting on him to replace surtain. Thank God Daniels knows this D and is really doing a solid job of playing NFL type WR's. But we still need some help at CB.

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 01:34 PM
You know we needed another S, as well as some help at CB, Poole's injury really felt us thin..We were defintely counting on him to replace surtain. Thank God Daniels knows this D and is really doing a solid job of playing NFL type WR's. But we still need some help at CB.You are barking at the wrong tree. Tell that to FTP who thought your team was better than us even before the signing. :crazy:

cordog
07-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Boston has looked good in training camp so far...the oline(other than Mckinney) has done a good job...ricky is runnig well...if you read some of the eye witness reports training camp has gone pretty good so far....

HERE WE GO AGAIN ABOUT BOSTON!! Last year you guys were saying the same thing. And all the good people here at BillsZone told you how he wouldnt last long, and we were right. Its gonna happen again this year. I guarantee it. I'll bet you 100 positive rep points that he will not last more than 10 games.

Captain Obvious
07-28-2005, 02:41 PM
I disagree, I don't think QB is as big a deal as some here want to believe. You can win and be a contender from just solid QB play. Feeley has shown the ability to play solid football with the Eagles. You Bill fans are so sure AJ sucks based on last year only. No QB would have looked good for us last year. You just base your opinion on last year because it's worst case, and it gives you a false sense of hope.
You "don't think QB is as big deal as some here want to believe". You keep believing that. The last 8 teams in the playoffs last year, here are the quarterbacks. 1)Tom Brady 2)Donovan McNabb 3)Ben Roelisberger 4)Mike Vick
5)Daunte CUlpepper 6)Marc Bulger 7)Chad Pennington 8)Peyton Manning

Compare AJ or Gus to that group. You'll be taking a QB in next years draft in the 1st round.

The_Philster
07-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Regardless, it's gonna be back to normal soon. Dolphins dominating the Bills. Just like the last 30 yearsyeah..like that game you rushed for 341 yards over us and embarassed our head coach enough that he retired

:scratch: Oh wait...that was the other way around wasn't it? :lolpoint: Fish

Nublar7
07-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Schulters is an upgrade over Tillman thats for sure but your already planning your SB party because you signed a 30 year old FS prolly for the vet minimum
who missed 13 games last year and hasn't had an interception since 2002?Who said I was planning a SB party? :crazy:

justasportsfan
07-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Who said I was planning a SB party? :crazy:you did. You told me to come to your place and you'll even provide the babes :D.

The_Philster
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
you did. You told me to come to your place and you'll even provide the babes :D.you forget..to a Fish fan...you're the babe :rofl:

Kerr
07-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Isn't injury prone?

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:20 PM
you forget..to a Fish fan...you're the babe :rofl:

Well Philster, if the shoe fits... :brush:

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 09:52 AM
yeah..like that game you rushed for 341 yards over us and embarassed our head coach enough that he retired

:scratch: Oh wait...that was the other way around wasn't it? :lolpoint: Fish

No, Ricky did that to your team the year before!!! Ricky had 1853 yrds rushing and over 400 was against your....:lolpoint: "stout D"!!! Say bye bye to G.Williams!!

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 09:54 AM
You are barking at the wrong tree. Tell that to FTP who thought your team was better than us even before the signing. :crazy:
I still do....by far!!!

cordog
07-29-2005, 10:05 AM
No, Ricky did that to your team the year before!!! Ricky had 1853 yrds rushing and over 400 was against your....:lolpoint: "stout D"!!! Say bye bye to G.Williams!!

and how many games did the phins win against the bills that year?

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 10:10 AM
I still do....by far!!!
Saban obviously didn't agree with you that he had to get more stop gap players. He wasn't confident with what he had. He doesn't wear a teal and orange glasses like you do.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Well Philster, if the shoe fits... :brush:so you admit, you're gay.

Stewie
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM

How many times did the dolphins beat the bills that year?

Thats right.

Tackle peerless yet?

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Saban obviously didn't agree with you that he had to get more stop gap players. He wasn't confident with what he had. He doesn't wear a teal and orange glasses like you do.
Why??? Because Saban wants to bring in more talent, He doesn't agree with me?? You bill fans are so predictable. Your team has done next to nothing to improve this offseason and if you think your team doesn't need to improve you're crazy!!!! Miami just keeps adding and upgrading and all you bill fans can do is stand there with your fingers up your noses, cause your GM is doing nothing. Your like the skinny kid in the neighborhood that wants an ice cream, but your mom's to lazy to get a job and you have to watch all the rich kids eat ice cream while laughing at you.

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Why??? Because Saban wants to bring in more talent, He doesn't agree with me?? You bill fans are so predictable. Your team has done next to nothing to improve this offseason and if you think your team doesn't need to improve you're crazy!!!! Miami just keeps adding and upgrading and all you bill fans can do is stand there with your fingers up your noses, cause your GM is doing nothing. Your like the skinny kid in the neighborhood that wants an ice cream, but your mom's to lazy to get a job and you have to watch all the rich kids eat ice cream while laughing at you. First of all Saban doesn't know you exist, and doesn't care about your opinion something I am sure you are used to dealing with in life. There isn't a single team in the NFL that is solidified right now including the Fins. He obviously saw something there that needed to either be fixed or bolstered and an opportunity to do just that. As far as laughing is concerned most of us here are still laughing at the fins poor showing last year and will continue to laugh when they tank again this year. Maybe then Saban will ask for your advice.....lol!!!

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Why??? Because Saban wants to bring in more talent, He doesn't agree with me?? You bill fans are so predictable. Your team has done next to nothing to improve this offseason and if you think your team doesn't need to improve you're crazy!!!! Miami just keeps adding and upgrading and all you bill fans can do is stand there with your fingers up your noses, cause your GM is doing nothing. Your like the skinny kid in the neighborhood that wants an ice cream, but your mom's to lazy to get a job and you have to watch all the rich kids eat ice cream while laughing at you.we didn't need to do much. We did our upgrading in last years draft. It's time for those drafts to make their mark. You in the other hand are better because you drafted rookies?

You on the other hand were the kid that was picked on by every bully and beaten up by every girl in the neigborhood.

You finally have a few barbies that you got from SALVATION ARMY and you already think you are a cool kid in the neighborhood.

Tatonka
07-29-2005, 12:26 PM
who missed 13 games last year and hasn't had an interception since 2002?

now that is some funny ****... :roflmao:

oh wait.. he isnt joking. :shutup:

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 02:05 PM
so you admit, you're gay.

I wasn't the one invited to the party!!!!!!gayJusta...... :D:

FinNasty23
07-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Boston slow? where did you hear that? I have been going to the camps and reporting back on finheaven. Let me tell you... he is fast. I didnt expect him to have speed at all after the surgery and stuff... but he isnt limpin at all and is really fast. Just burining on the fly routes... I dont know where you heard that but I have seen him with my own two eyes... and he definatly aint slow...

Nasty

cordog
07-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Boston slow? where did you hear that? I have been going to the camps and reporting back on finheaven. Let me tell you... he is fast. I didnt expect him to have speed at all after the surgery and stuff... but he isnt limpin at all and is really fast. Just burining on the fly routes... I dont know where you heard that but I have seen him with my own two eyes... and he definatly aint slow...

Nasty

Better enjoy watching him run now, by week 6 he will be in street clothes.

The_Philster
07-29-2005, 04:48 PM
so you admit, you're gay.:lol: looks like it