PDA

View Full Version : Now I know what you guys...

WCoastFin
12-29-2002, 04:28 PM
felt against the Chiefs, one game that couldve dtermined your whole season.....only ours was more important....we got Jobbed by that PI call, it was nicely defended all the way....The Patsies win with the tuck rule and now with that PI call....makes me wonder.:skeptic:

Pride
12-29-2002, 04:42 PM
Don't cry over here.. you will get no sympathy.

Typ0
12-29-2002, 04:57 PM
I'm just glad we kicked the hell out of you twice without any questionability from the refs. I mean...there's no question we beat the hell out of you twice.

LtBillsFan66
12-29-2002, 05:40 PM
So in other words, the Bills 2 wins against the Fins spoiled their playoff chances. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lordofgun
12-29-2002, 05:43 PM
Win one against the Bills and you were in the playoffs!

From <b>#1 seed</b> to <b>NO PLAYOFFS</b> in just 2 weeks! How sweet it is!

LtBillsFan66
12-29-2002, 05:50 PM
finheaven:
This Hosting Account Has Been Suspended
If you are the owner of this account, please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

lmao!!! Down with the team I guess.

don137
I just went over to finheaven for some laughs but there site is down...I guess they crashed just like the team they represent...

lordofgun
I saw that. :lol:

lordofgun
12-29-2002, 05:51 PM
It's just hilarious that they are all rooting for the Jets to win today and knock them out of the playoffs. Talk about FAIR WEATHER FANS!

Ebenezer
12-29-2002, 05:54 PM
WestToastFin...

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing...

WE DESTROYED YOUR SEASON!!

Just remember what Mr. Berman always says:

THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES!!

Butch
12-29-2002, 05:55 PM
That's why you don't run your mouth all the time, because sooner or later you will get bit in the ass. Trading two first rounders and going from 11-5 to 9-7 hurts.

lordofgun
12-29-2002, 06:03 PM
BTW, Ricky Williams was tied for 2nd in fumbles in the NFL. :clap:

Marcos20
12-29-2002, 07:03 PM
im Argentinian ... so ....

"Dont cry for me WCoast" lol

Novacane
12-29-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Butch
That's why you don't run your mouth all the time, because sooner or later you will get bit in the ass. Trading two first rounders and going from 11-5 to 9-7 hurts.

Well said Butch. This is hilarious! Maybe WCF will tone it down a bit. I doubt he likes the taste of the crow he is chowing on this afternoon!

WCoastFin
12-30-2002, 12:59 AM
Not really, I mean ya, its sucks that we're out of the playoffs, but in reality we accomplished alot more than we shouldve....Lucas shouldve lost us all the games and we still managed to have a winning record...It wouldve been harder to except a losing season...but the only reason we're out of the playoffs is becuase teams like the Browns and Colts have cheaper divisons and automatically get 2 wins a season....unlike us that are in the hell-hole of the NFL....now good teams like Miami and N England are out, all because the other teams sit back and laugh while we slug it out and take each other out....

WG
12-30-2002, 03:06 AM
Your undoing was Fiedler gettting hurt/Lucas playing.

Akhippo
12-30-2002, 12:20 PM
That is true about the divisions. Just ask GB. But dont blame it on that pass interference penalty. That was so PI. Just because your looking at the ball doesnt mean you can back into the receiver and push him out of bounds. Interfering with the WRs ability to catch the ball without making a play on it yourself is PI. 11 points in 5 min. They could of stopped them from getting the touchdown. And the two point conversion. They didnt have to shank the punt. At least Im not going to have to watch SB highlights of those two teams this year.

northernbillfan
12-30-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
in reality we accomplished alot more than we shouldve
What color is the sky in your world? The Dolphins were predicted to go to the Super Bowl this year. Sounds like you came up VERY short in the teams expectations to me.

Cntrygal
12-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
What color is the sky in your world? The Dolphins were predicted to go to the Super Bowl this year. Sounds like you came up VERY short in the teams expectations to me.

:fishfry:

LOL... how many threads (here and on the fish boards) were there about them being the Champs? And that our "SWEEP" didn't really matter against them?

:squish:

Phins054
12-30-2002, 12:38 PM
The bottom line is that when the opportunity was there (and not just in the NE game, but almost all of them) this team just stank it up. And hippo...no Fletch did NOT pass interfere. I almost guarantee that Wanny will get a letter from the league office appologizing about that call. And that will mean exactly squat. Our season is over. Your season is over. And NEs season is over too.

The funny thing is that a LOT of people picked the Jets to finish last in the division...Look whos laughing now...

This sucks.

Dozerdog
12-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Misery loves company

Cntrygal
12-30-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Phins054
The bottom line is that when the opportunity was there (and not just in the NE game, but almost all of them) this team just stank it up. And hippo...no Fletch did NOT pass interfere. I almost guarantee that Wanny will get a letter from the league office appologizing about that call. And that will mean exactly squat. Our season is over. Your season is over. And NEs season is over too.

The funny thing is that a LOT of people picked the Jets to finish last in the division...Look whos laughing now...

This sucks.

I bet you're right about getting that meaningless letter from the league. That was a BS call IMO, I wish that every time a letter like that gets sent out - the ref in question gets fined and after so many stupid calls, THEY get suspended without pay! :madfire: Of course all such fines/suspensions should be PUBLIC record!

Phins054
12-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

:fishfry:

LOL... how many threads (here and on the fish boards) were there about them being the Champs? And that our &quot;SWEEP&quot; didn't really matter against them?

:squish:

Thats BS...With the new format ALL division game are very important because its the first tie breaker. Thats how we missed the playoffs with Cleveland...they had a better conference record.

Cntrygal
12-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Phins054

Thats BS...With the new format ALL division game are very important because its the first tie breaker. Thats how we missed the playoffs with Cleveland...they had a better conference record.

I know that and YOU know that Phins.... but there's a few fishy fans out there that are delusional. ;)

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2002, 12:58 PM
I was on fin heaven last night and it was so funny to read so many threads calling for Fiedler's head. I seem to remember that in the begining of the season they were saying how great he was and how he was better than Bledsoe. There are even a couple guys who think Lucas should start next year!!! NOW THATS DELUSIONAL!!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 01:02 PM
They mortgaged the future for now, and now didn't happen. Oh well. :snicker:

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2002, 01:02 PM
Oops... Tough break guys!!!

Dozerdog
12-30-2002, 01:03 PM
Unfortunalty for them, they are stuck with Fiedler, because they gave him a similar contract that the Bills gave RJ-= 25 Million for 5 years.

One interesting scenario would be a trade with the Broncos.

The Broncos are dissatisfied with Brian Griese. There is strong talk that they might cut him and eat the sizeable cap hit. If these two teams traded - Fiedler for Griese- they would both have to take cap hits but would get a player in return. Plus, Griese's dad is a Hall Of Famer from that team.

Denver would probably consider it, but I doubt Miami can afford the hit.

It would be interesting though.

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Why would Denver want Fiedler?

Looks like Denver will cut him outright. The Fins can have him for nothing.

wharfrat
12-30-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I was on fin heaven last night and it was so funny to read so many threads calling for Fiedler's head. I seem to remember that in the begining of the season they were saying how great he was and how he was better than Bledsoe. There are even a couple guys who think Lucas should start next year!!! NOW THATS DELUSIONAL!!!!!!

I don't think any real Dolphin fans want Lucas to start over Fiedler... if there were posts to that effect, they were wither made by someone posing as a Dolphan, or a complete moron. Lucas probably won't be on the roster next year, he's a free agent now.. do you guys want him? (I've heard a lot of you talk about how much you like him :rolleyes: )
Anyway... Jay will be the starter next year, and I don't think anyone with any sense is blaming him for our "road game letdowns", and that's just what it is... 2-6 on the road is abysmal, unacceptable, and just plain sux. Cripes, we went 7-1 at home! Can the road losses be all Jay's fault? No.. the losses in NE and Minn are a result of the team slacking off when on the road, combined with poor coaching decisions (over 2 min left, you're at your own 4 yd line, have the rushing leader in the backfield... and you throw it 3 times? That's bad mojo. Talent-wise I still firmly believe that the Fins are a great team... but for them to have a great season, they need to get thier heads out of thier collective arses... and I'm beginning to doubt that Wanny is the man to do it....

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2002, 01:18 PM
Why would miami want Griese might be an even better question....

wharfrat
12-30-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Why would miami want Griese might be an even better question....

I agree.. I don't see Griese as an upgrade over Jay... in fact, Brian is less mobile...

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 01:23 PM
Nostalgia. Wonder if Larry Czonka has a kid? He's probably a fat pansy. (Note to moderators: Assuming that Larry Czonka's kid is over 18 and can defend himself) :biggrin:

Cntrygal
12-30-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat
No.. the losses in NE and Minn are a result of the team slacking off when on the road, combined with poor coaching decisions (over 2 min left, you're at your own 4 yd line, have the rushing leader in the backfield... and you throw it 3 times? That's bad mojo.

Was it a money issue? Even more yards/TD's = more money......

SABURZFAN
12-30-2002, 06:26 PM
hey wheat toast,wait until you get a look at r.williams contract for next season.all of a sudden,there isn't as much cap space as you thought.i detect some more problems in miami.who will they get rid of in the offseason?

:laughter:

4thAndLong
12-30-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat

(I've heard a lot of you talk about how much you like him :rolleyes: )

I see it now...Ray Lucas or starting QB...Then move Clements to WR...We'd be unstoppable