PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls....

shelby
12-29-2002, 04:42 PM
Coy Wire had a sack:D
Fletcher had a great game, but what the :angry: was up with the two late hits?!?!:scratch:
Henry and EMo, of course, though Henry did fumble....:doh:
Drew looked better than he has in weeks, a bit more relaxed, tho he still threw a pick.
Nice game for Hollis.

A good game to wrap up our season. i am sad we are done, but i am pleased overall with how the year went. Sure beats 3-13!
:up:

Valerie
12-29-2002, 04:56 PM
I agree with you, Shelby. :) This season sure as hell beats last season by a landslide! :) We can't expect miracles after coming out of a 3-13 season. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm happy with this year!:up:

TacklingDummy
12-29-2002, 06:48 PM
Im not happy. This was a playoff team. We blew too many games. I blame the coaching.

Marcos20
12-29-2002, 06:52 PM
step by step man ... i liked this season .. and im looking foward to next season

Dozerdog
12-29-2002, 06:54 PM
Well, 10 or 11 teams are pretty much the same caliber in the AFC- Unfortunatly they only take 6

Valerie
12-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy Im not happy. This was a playoff team. We blew too many games. I blame the coaching.
Don't be a wet blanket, Dummy. The Bills did okay this season. They'll be bigger and better new season! :)

Novacane
12-29-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Well, 10 or 11 teams are pretty much the same caliber in the AFC- Unfortunatly they only take 6

Exactly.................and we are one of the youngest teams and also one of the teams in the best cap shape for next season! The offseason should be interesting.

lordofgun
12-29-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Marcos20
step by step man ... i liked this season .. and im looking foward to next season

Well said Marcos!

BillC
12-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Moulds, Reed, Bledsoe, Centers, and Gilbride called a pretty good game. Give 'em Balls!

On D- Kevin Thomas again made me think what could have been.

The Entire D minus Fletcher (2 late hits)

Goats-

Kitna's agent. He wrote a contract that was 6 plays short of 1.6 million

Mad Bomber
12-29-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
Im not happy. This was a playoff team. We blew too many games. I blame the coaching.

TD(RJ)
I sort of agree with you.
We should have had a record that allowed us to get into the playoffs. We blew several games...Jest, Chiefs, Pack, etc. etc. etc....but playoff teams don't blow games like that.

The way I see it is that we are on a learning curve. People talk about last year as being a "rebuilding" year. What a crock of *****! Last year was a demolition year. THIS year was the rebuilding year, where we built the foundation for a truly good team.

If we would have made the playoffs this year (and I agree that we should have), I don't know that we would have done that well on the road. I hope that our strong finish will make us hungry for next year.

....And I hope we're smart enough to make Peerless Price a decent offer and keep him.

mybills
12-29-2002, 10:41 PM
I AM NOT HAPPY...................

I just cannot be a phony.
I just can't pretend to be a phony.
why would my fanmates even pretend to be phonies?
why would my fanmates even ask me to pretend?
damn that's so damn phony.
what the :angry: is the matter with my fellow bills fans?
The :angry:ing Bills were at one point tied in the division. What's better, leading the div or tied? Oh man, <b>losing</b> must be the right answer here????????????

I don't care who each of you decide to blame or praise
the fact remains that we are not in the :angry:ing playoffs
therefore, the :angry:ing Bills still SUCK!

Hello? ***** speaking? Hello?

mybills
12-29-2002, 10:44 PM
wow, was I ever *****aaaaaay? Don't answer that man!

The_Philster
12-30-2002, 04:46 AM
Yes :chuckle:

Xfactor
12-30-2002, 05:21 AM
Kevin Thomas may be the best cover corner that we have next season.