PDA

View Full Version : Parish

Bulldog
07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Whats the hold up on getting a deal done for Parrish? He really can't afford to miss any time in TC if he wants to make an impact this year. And guesses as to when a deal will get done?

chubluv
07-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Whos his agent? If its drew rosen-louse I'm sure he'll be a day or 2 late. Drews been taking a beating of late.I bet hes gotta make a stance somewhere.

Ed
07-28-2005, 08:08 PM
I think he'll be there by the end of the weekend at the latest. Contracts for 2nd rounders and beyond are pretty standard. Rosenhaus does have a ton of clients with a lot of contract issues right now, so maybe he's been slow in getting into serious discussions with the Bills.

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Why should there be a hold up on him, there's players who's sign all around his slot, it should be pretty easy on that one.

Jan Reimers
07-29-2005, 07:47 AM
He needs to come in on time. He is certainly not a lock to replace Reed in the slot, so every rep is important.

We just signed King, so TD is obviously working hard to get everyone in camp.

Billsouth
07-29-2005, 07:59 AM
there is no reason why a 4th rounder gets signed the day before camp and a 6th rounder gets signed 3 days before camp.

this waiting game is bull****.

camelcowboy
07-29-2005, 08:00 AM
The contract, for a second rounder shouldn't be that tought. He should be sloted. I can't see what the hold up is.

Jan Reimers
07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
The contract, for a second rounder shouldn't be that tought. He should be sloted. I can't see what the hold up is.
I think the answer is Drew Rosenhaus. The guy has such an ego that he needs to interject himself into what should be a routine, 2nd round slot signing.