PDA

View Full Version : 250 reasons why the dolphins suck....

JD
07-28-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll kick it off

1. Feeley :limp:

chubluv
07-28-2005, 07:26 PM
2.The O-Line.

OpIv37
07-28-2005, 07:26 PM
2. David Boston

dolfannjb
07-28-2005, 07:30 PM
4. They have the only undefeated season:D:

Schobel94
07-28-2005, 07:31 PM
4) Senior Seau

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
3. The gay uniforms

JD
07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Get your numbers right ladies

7. Dimebag-Ricky

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 07:33 PM
# ? Homeristic fans

OpIv37
07-28-2005, 07:34 PM
their defense is over the hill

Gunzlingr
07-28-2005, 07:39 PM
teal & orange

JD
07-28-2005, 07:39 PM
11. Crybabies? :nuk:

dolfannjb
07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
They got rid of fiedler :lmao:

JD
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
They got rid of fiedler :lmao:
cookie?

The_Philster
07-28-2005, 07:46 PM
14...341 rushing yards against them in the '95 Wild card round :snicker:

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Hootie felt the need to write a song mentioning this miserable franchise.

But at least he acknowledges the fact that fish fans are crybabies, unlike some of you other posers. Put it this way, there is a damn good reason his band was called the blowfish.

chubluv
07-28-2005, 07:49 PM
McMichael the wife beater

BillsFanCupp38
07-28-2005, 07:53 PM
orange and teal??? Honestly what team would have orange and teal for their colors if they didnt suck?

buff what?
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Guess this will turn in to the "250 excuses of why Miami beat us" on Oct 9th.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
orange and teal??? Honestly what team would have orange and teal for their colors if they didnt suck?

Wow people are all over this orange & teal thing. nevermind the fact that their mascot is a gay ass dolphin.

Man this is a great F'in thread. It sure as hell has made my day.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Guess this will turn in to the "250 excuses of why Miami beat us" on Oct 9th.

You're not serious, right? What possibly could possess you to say some dumb **** like that? You got swept last year homeboy. Your team ranked dead last or near last in every imaginable offensive category. The only good thing to come out of Miami last year was that cheerleader reality show on NFL Network. Your team sucks bro. Man up and take your meds fool. You're delusional...

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Let me help:

Picked up Linehan and his O
Picked up Ricky and Ronnie, and Lamar Gordan is healthy
Picked up Stocton McDougal at RT
Picked up Houck as OL Coach
Picked up Saban as Head Coach
Picked up Boston off injury, Now have Chambers, Booker, Boston, D. Thompson as WRs.
Got OL in right positions, i.e., Carey playing LT
AJ more experienced.
D has a good mix of youth and vets.
Only those who are likely to stay with the team.
youth=28 or younger
DL Youth. M. Wright, K. Vickerson, M. Roth, Fleming, D. Boston, Chester, Romeo
DL Vets: Carter, Traylor, Holliday, JT, Zgonia
LB youth: Moore, Crowder, Pope, C. Banks, Spragen, Jason Glenn, Ayanbadejo, W. Taylor,
LB vets: Zach, Seau
DB Youth: Daniels, Poole, Rountree, Howard, M. Edwards, Y. Bell, T. Bua, J. Hunt
DB vets: S. Madison, Tebucky Jones, Tillman, L. Schulter, C. Aikins

So many reasons for the Phins to suck..

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:07 PM
17). Your teammate is banging your sister. Z. Thomas & J. Taylor, apparently jocks are not the only thing these two share.

buff what?
07-28-2005, 08:08 PM
You're not serious, right? What possibly could possess you to say some dumb **** like that? You got swept last year homeboy. Your team ranked dead last or near last in every imaginable offensive category. The only good thing to come out of Miami last year was that cheerleader reality show on NFL Network. Your team sucks bro. Man up and take your meds fool. You're delusional...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Ancient history bro...this is a new year homeboy. Please don't make me bring history in to the story...fool.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2005, 08:09 PM
they get quitters and crybabies for players.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:17 PM
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Ancient history bro...this is a new year homeboy. Please don't make me bring history in to the story...fool.

Oh please, history is the 1970's, history could be the 1990's, history is not last year. In case you failed to notice, while you were in your medicated stupor, you guys really stank up the marina in 2004, and while I think your team is headed in the right direction (maybe), you are in no place to be talking about how your team is going to beat my mighty Bills team in 2005. Forget about it.

You wanna know something else? First the Bills are gonna whip the fins and then I am gonna whip up on your momma.

J/K :peace:

moogyman
07-28-2005, 08:24 PM
They are called the "dolphins" for crissake, the only sea animal known to have homosexual tendencies. No other reason is needed

buff what?
07-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh please, history is the 1970's, history could be the 1990's, history is not last year. In case you failed to notice, while you were in your medicated stupor, you guys really stank up the marina in 2004, and while I think your team is headed in the right direction (maybe), you are in no place to be talking about how your team is going to beat my mighty Bills team in 2005. Forget about it.

You wanna know something else? First the Bills are gonna whip the fins and then I am gonna whip up on your momma.

J/K :peace:History is yesterday, the day before, last week, last month and last year as well as the 70's and 90's.
I won't disagree that they stank it up last year. But I got news for you, if you think you are going far with Loserboy and the rest of the mighty weak girls on your team...Ferget about it.

Good luck whipping up on my Mother you will have to dig deep...she died 2 months ago of cancer.

Static
07-28-2005, 08:27 PM
because they have actually won a super bowl

Ed
07-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Let me help:

Picked up Linehan and his O
Picked up Ricky and Ronnie, and Lamar Gordan is healthy
Picked up Stocton McDougal at RT
Picked up Houck as OL Coach
Picked up Saban as Head Coach
Picked up Boston off injury, Now have Chambers, Booker, Boston, D. Thompson as WRs.
Got OL in right positions, i.e., Carey playing LT
AJ more experienced.
D has a good mix of youth and vets.
Only those who are likely to stay with the team.
youth=28 or younger
DL Youth. M. Wright, K. Vickerson, M. Roth, Fleming, D. Boston, Chester, Romeo
DL Vets: Carter, Traylor, Holliday, JT, Zgonia
LB youth: Moore, Crowder, Pope, C. Banks, Spragen, Jason Glenn, Ayanbadejo, W. Taylor,
LB vets: Zach, Seau
DB Youth: Daniels, Poole, Rountree, Howard, M. Edwards, Y. Bell, T. Bua, J. Hunt
DB vets: S. Madison, Tebucky Jones, Tillman, L. Schulter, C. Aikins

So many reasons for the Phins to suck..
I'm assuming this isn't a sarcastic post considering half the players you mentioned aren't even going to be on your team in a year or two.

Ed
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
They are called the "dolphins" for crissake, the only sea animal known to have homosexual tendencies. No other reason is needed
Best post so far :lmao:

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Good luck whipping up on my Mother you will have to dig deep...she died 2 months ago of cancer.

Shut up... :sorry:

Man I knew you were gonna come at me with that. If you are not making that up, I sincerely apologize...

...but if you just made that up, your one sorry mf'r. Besides, I said I was kidding.

Nublar7
07-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Nice to see almost every thread on this board about the Dolphins. Wow you guys most be really afraid to start a thread like this. :brush:

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:34 PM

That was good. Real good.

You didn't like the one about Hootie? Or the one about J.T. banging Z.T.'s sister?

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm assuming this isn't a sarcastic post considering half the players you mentioned aren't even going to be on your team in a year or two.

Only the vets should be gone, I'm sure Saban would have either drafted or replaced them though FA by then.

buff what?
07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Shut up... :sorry:

Man I knew you were gonna come at me with that. If you are not making that up, I sincerely apologize...

...but if you just made that up, your one sorry mf'r. Besides, I said I was kidding.Not making it up, and I knew you were kidding that is why I tried to make light of it too with the "dig deep"
You didn't know, no foul.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Nice to see almost every thread on this board about the Dolphins. Wow you guys most be really afraid to start a thread like this. :brush:

Oh stop. By the way, WTF is a nublar anyway? Isn't a nub like a lump or something?

So a nublar is like a dolphin titty or something? Piss off lump boy!

MDFINFAN
07-28-2005, 08:38 PM

No way Ed, my was more factual... :hockey:

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Not making it up, and I knew you were kidding that is why I tried to make light of it too with the "dig deep"
You didn't know, no foul.

Yeah but it is foul. You know? You say something like that and you just never know. Which reminds me, I've been saying mean **** to people all day. My wife would slap the **** out of me is she knew.

I feel...well...like a nub...

buff what?
07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
I feel...well...like a nub...It's all cool...
And besides, that too is history. As for feeling like a "nub" that is how you will all feel about 4:00 on Oct 9th, if it aint already over in the third quarter. So start making your 250 excuses list now.

Nublar7
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh stop. By the way, WTF is a nublar anyway? Isn't a nub like a lump or something?

So a nublar is like a dolphin titty or something? Piss off lump boy!Did you miss the blar at the end of my screen name? Didn't you finish reading yet in school? Or is that next year?

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Did you miss the blar at the end of my screen name? Didn't you finish reading yet in school? Or is that next year?

No that's next year. Right now I am learning about how some Dolphin fans are like the biggest homers on the face of the earth. You know what? You're stupid. Is that the best you can come back with?

Did you miss the blar at the end of my screen name? What the hell are you talking about moron? That don't make no kinda sense. Blar? Whatta ya mean blar? Is that like a dolphin sex organ? A phish vagina perhaps? Like I said, be gone lump boy.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:01 PM
It's all cool...
And besides, that too is history. As for feeling like a "nub" that is how you will all feel about 4:00 on Oct 9th, if it aint already over in the third quarter. So start making your 250 excuses list now.

Ha! I got your "nub" right here big boy. :respect:

Crisis
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7126/saban28ar.gi

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7126/saban28ar.gif

:rofl:

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:19 PM

There are some real nut jobs out there, eh? :brush:

Nublar7
07-28-2005, 09:20 PM

:rofl:Fix your link buddy.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Fix your link buddy.

Why don't you come over here and fix my link. Buddy.

Static
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
No that's next year. Right now I am learning about how some Dolphin fans are like the biggest homers on the face of the earth. You know what? You're stupid. Is that the best you can come back with?

Did you miss the blar at the end of my screen name? What the hell are you talking about moron? That don't make no kinda sense. Blar? Whatta ya mean blar? Is that like a dolphin sex organ? A phish vagina perhaps? Like I said, be gone lump boy.

thats quite a sea fetish you have there

Ed
07-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Only the vets should be gone, I'm sure Saban would have either drafted or replaced them though FA by then.
So are you seriously expecting anyone here to be impressed with guys like Vikerson, Fleming, Romeo, Glenn, Ayanbadejo, W. Taylor, Rountree, Bell, Bua, or Hunt?

If these guys are the future of your defense and the majority of them are still on your team in two years, then all I can say is sorry.

Ed
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
That was good. Real good.

You didn't like the one about Hootie? Or the one about J.T. banging Z.T.'s sister?
They're all good. Keep em coming.

MarvLevy
07-28-2005, 09:32 PM
After they get their asses kicked, they can just go to South Beach and forget all about the loss.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:39 PM

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7126/saban28ar.gif

Oh man, that is f'in classic. I laughed my ass off. Thanks bro. What a homer! :funny:

Sheesh... :rofl:

:rockout: Phish fans :rockout: :rockon:

Ed
07-28-2005, 09:42 PM
I hope Saban wears that stupid hat during the games.

buff what?
07-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Wow people are all over this orange & teal thing. nevermind the fact that their mascot is a gay ass dolphin.

Man this is a great F'in thread. It sure as hell has made my day.
The only color you all need to worry about is BROWN.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:59 PM
The only color you all need to worry about is BROWN.

As in dookie Brown? I seriously doubt that dookie rookie Brown will be enough to help you beat the Bills next year. You see that awesome Buffalo napping comfortably on Nubby's post? That my friend is the sleeping giant called Willis McGahee who is going to trample all over your old and weak defense. I guarantee McGahee will be the reason that next season is Seau and Thomas's last in those gay orange and teal rags you guys call uniforms.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 10:03 PM
So are you seriously expecting anyone here to be impressed with guys like Vikerson, Fleming, Romeo, Glenn, Ayanbadejo, W. Taylor, Rountree, Bell, Bua, or Hunt?

If these guys are the future of your defense and the majority of them are still on your team in two years, then all I can say is sorry.

Who?

buff what?
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
As in dookie Brown? I seriously doubt that dookie rookie Brown will be enough to help you beat the Bills next year. You see that awesome Buffalo napping comfortably on Nubby's post? That my friend is the sleeping giant called Willis McGahee who is going to trample all over your old and weak defense. I guarantee McGahee will be the reason that next season is Seau and Thomas's last in those gay orange and teal rags you guys call uniforms.News flash brilliance...That sleeping giant is DEAD. Check it out, second row, first picture. http://images.google.com/images?q=dead+bison&hl=en

I will take that guarantee. Got love ya man, ya make me laugh from all of that **** coming out of your keyboard.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 10:11 PM
News flash brilliance...That sleeping giant is DEAD. Check it out, second row, first picture. http://images.google.com/images?q=dead+bison&hl=en

I will take that guarantee. Got love ya man, ya make me laugh from all of that **** coming out of your keyboard.

You guys are some sick bastards. I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand Phish fans from the very beginning, besides the fact that you guys suck.

By the way, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. As for me? I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm having a good time too bro. Thanks.

:peace:

buff what?
07-28-2005, 10:15 PM
You guys are some sick bastards. I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand Phish fans from the very beginning, besides the fact that you guys suck.

By the way, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. As for me? I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm having a good time too bro. Thanks.

:peace:Same here...just be sure to have that list of 250 excuses ready

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Same here...just be sure to have that list of 250 excuses ready

Sure pal. We'll see about that. Oh and I care not what you say about the Buffalo, he is still the SLEEPING giant as far as I am concerned. Speaking of sleeping...

G' night fellas. Sleep tight Nubby! See your ***** ass tomorrow. Later Buff.

buff what?
07-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Til next time...:peace:

FlyingDutchman
07-28-2005, 11:56 PM
http://galleries.media24.com/News24/134/dolphin1.jpg

buff what?
07-29-2005, 01:06 AM
http://galleries.media24.com/News24/134/dolphin1.jpgCould you at least be orginal:boring:

Michael82
07-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Look at the hat that he's wearing....:ill:

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/nfl/2005/0728/photo/a_saban_372.jpg

'Nuff Said!

footballhottie
07-29-2005, 02:03 AM
their lack of testosterone

im4bflo
07-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Your logo is a fish :lmao:
your colors are orange and teal :lmao:
your team sucks :nuk:
and your rookies a crybaby :baby:
and you're excited about a :smoke: pothead coming back. :lmao:
you're trying your best to make this sound positive, but we're not stupid!
YOU SUCK! :squish: next...

Jan Reimers
07-29-2005, 07:05 AM
The most obvious, from a football standpoint, is the QB quartet of Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels and Berlin. Is there a more pathetic group anywhere in the NFL?

mysticsoto
07-29-2005, 07:53 AM
In trying to count...I think we are at like 25 or so...

25) The Dolphins tough schedules will probably keep them under .500

26) They got swept by us last year

27) They will get swept again this year by us

28) They have fans with inflated hopes and dreams that will get dashed at the start of the season

next?

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 08:02 AM
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Ancient history bro...this is a new year homeboy. Please don't make me bring history in to the story...fool. negged

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
Nice to see almost every thread on this board about the Dolphins. Wow you guys most be really afraid to start a thread like this. :brush: negged

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Not making it up, and I knew you were kidding that is why I tried to make light of it too with the "dig deep"
You didn't know, no foul. Very sorry about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sometimes its easy for us to get so caught up in this computer thing that we forget there are dealing with people. Again very sorry for your loss.

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 09:35 AM

Yeah you have so much football knowledge, coaching not talent is why NE has won 3 out of the last four SB's. There are only two guys in the list above I would think won't make it in Sabans system. But I don't expect you to know that because fear and ignorance go hand in hand. Do a little home work before you type!!!

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Yeah you have so much football knowledge, coaching not talent is why NE has won 3 out of the last four SB's. There are only two guys in the list above I would think won't make it in Sabans system. But I don't expect you to know that because fear and ignorance go hand in hand. Do a little home work before you type!!! You guys keep mentioning Saban's system like you know what it is which of course is not likely considering this is his first NFL year. And if you think you know what it is based upon his college performance here's a rude awakening for you...Steve Spurrier

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
The most obvious, from a football standpoint, is the QB quartet of Feeley, Frerotte, Rosenfels and Berlin. Is there a more pathetic group anywhere in the NFL?

To be honest, yep, in Buffalo, think about it..I mean really give it some thought, there's nothing in your group to suggest they're any better at this point and I'm serious, no joke.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 10:55 AM

Not yet, but you will be, these guys are our base, and better than you think..Pope sub for Zack last year and played understandingly, Bua is the guy who put the 2 rams guys out of the game with his hits...I can go on about each one, They've played for us, just didn't start, but their very talented and I think you'll see how talented this year.

FlyingDutchman
07-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Could you at least be orginal:boring:
?...Sorry, I didnt notice all the pictures of dead dolphins.....?

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
To be honest, yep, in Buffalo, think about it..I mean really give it some thought, there's nothing in your group to suggest they're any better at this point and I'm serious, no joke. Even though we're on opposite sides of a coin I normally can see why you might post the way you do, but this post defies logic. Sure JP is an unknown, but Feely and Ferrote we do know about and what we know isn't good. Holcombe has the ability to light it up and Matthews is mechanical and usually mistake free. So no...your qb situation in Miami is not good and nothing to be excited about, in fact it may even be worse than ours was in the Johnson era. Your offense will be your running game which by all accounts should be very good. What you need from your Qb's is mistake free football something that Feely or Ferrote have not been able to accomplish as of yet.

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
You guys keep mentioning Saban's system like you know what it is which of course is not likely considering this is his first NFL year. And if you think you know what it is based upon his college performance here's a rude awakening for you...Steve Spurrier
Saban has coached in the NFL and took the worst D in the league to the number 1 ranked D in the process!! Or didn't you know this?? And please spare me the S.Spurier comparisons!!! Thats just lame, and quite frankly very weak!!

im4bflo
07-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Saban has coached in the NFL and took the worst D in the league to the number 1 ranked D in the process!! Or didn't you know this?? And please spare me the S.Spurier comparisons!!! Thats just lame, and quite frankly very weak!!
You fish were all high on Jimmy Johnson, and look what he left you with :lmao:

mysticsoto
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM

Seems like the Fish are always high on something...

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I didn't realize he had been a head coach in the NFL...oh wait a minute...he hasn't. There is more than one dimension in football and again I state just for your benefit that you have no idea what his system is going to be because up until this point he hasn't been responsible for an entire system. Greg Williams also had coached in the NFL before and still has the knack for creating monster defenses, but we all know how he turned out as a head coach. You really do make this too easy! Debating with you is kind of like arguing with a child only not as difficult or logical.

buff what?
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Seems like the Fish are always high on something...Now that was funny:lmao:

McGahee420
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
because Miami is close to being the #1 gay city in the world.

buff what?
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
?...Sorry, I didnt notice all the pictures of dead dolphins.....?Oh like you didn't get the idea from Nublar or the previous comments in this thread? Weak, Weak, Weak.

McGahee420
07-29-2005, 12:54 PM
where is snowflake????

BleedinGreenNC
07-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Because their the Dolphins!

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
How to inspire RW at camp.....
"RUN RICKY RUN"

Drive 4 Five
07-29-2005, 01:03 PM
Hootie felt the need to write a song mentioning this miserable franchise.

But at least he acknowledges the fact that fish fans are crybabies, unlike some of you other posers. Put it this way, there is a damn good reason his band was called the blowfish.

17). Your teammate is banging your sister. Z. Thomas & J. Taylor, apparently jocks are not the only thing these two share.

Now I thought these were some really great reasons why the Dolphins suck and just in case they got lost in the fray, I really just wanted to share them with you all one more time. No need to thank me, it is my pleasure.

McGahee420
07-29-2005, 01:03 PM
"RUN RICKY RUN"
:lmao: Ill take that from you rick, you dont need it anymore

McGahee420
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
"RUN RICKY RUN"
:lmao: ill take that from you Rick, you dont need that anymore

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 01:10 PM
:lmao: Ill take that from you rick, you dont need it anymore

:lmao: ill take that from you Rick, you dont need that anymore
I got it the first time :tip:

Drive 4 Five
07-29-2005, 01:10 PM
"RUN RICKY RUN"

:goodpost: :rofl:

Oh man I just noticed the bag of reefer. That's F'in great. Good one Justa.

:respect:

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 01:17 PM
:goodpost: :rofl:

Oh man I just noticed the bag of reefer. That's F'in great. Good one Justa.

:respect:A finfan created it too. :D

Crisis
07-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Every year there's new crap with the Dolphins.

They got all hyped up when they got Sammy Knight. He sucked, and they sign another over-the-hill safety that they're hyping up.

They got all hyped up when Norv Turner came into town and was supposed to revamp the offense, he did nothing.

They got all hyped up when they traded for Ricky Williams, he quit on them.

Every year it's something different with the Dolphins getting excited about nothing.

Kolbiss
07-29-2005, 01:22 PM

LMAO!!!!!
:bf1:

Nub you are such a homer

Drive 4 Five
07-29-2005, 01:37 PM
LMAO!!!!!
:bf1:

Nub you are such a homer

He/She/He-She really is a homer, in the worst kind of way. Along with FTP, they really make Dolphin fans look bad and that is saying alot considering they're bad enough on their own. The last thing they need is losers like that representing what is already a nauseating organization and fan base. They're probably here all the time because they've been kicked out of their own forum.

:loser:

This is for you Nubby and your lover FTP :kissa: Muah. Kiss that homers!

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 01:40 PM
A finfan created it too. :D

Goes to show not all finfans are homers...they can make fun at their own team too.

mysticsoto
07-29-2005, 01:48 PM
"RUN RICKY RUN"
:laughing:

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Goes to show not all finfans are homers...they can make fun at their own team too.why are you so defensive. I never said all finfans are homers. Just the majority. :D

Ed
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah you have so much football knowledge, coaching not talent is why NE has won 3 out of the last four SB's. There are only two guys in the list above I would think won't make it in Sabans system. But I don't expect you to know that because fear and ignorance go hand in hand. Do a little home work before you type!!!
Wow, it's too bad you aren't the Patriots. Stop trying to use the Pats success as a reason why the Dolphins will do well.

Also, if you think the Pats haven't had talent you certainly have less knowledge then I do. Brady, Dillon, Seymour, Bruschi, Law, Harrison...There's not a single Dolphin I would take over those players while they were winning SB's.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 01:54 PM
Even though we're on opposite sides of a coin I normally can see why you might post the way you do, but this post defies logic. Sure JP is an unknown, but Feely and Ferrote we do know about and what we know isn't good. Holcombe has the ability to light it up and Matthews is mechanical and usually mistake free. So no...your qb situation in Miami is not good and nothing to be excited about, in fact it may even be worse than ours was in the Johnson era. Your offense will be your running game which by all accounts should be very good. What you need from your Qb's is mistake free football something that Feely or Ferrote have not been able to accomplish as of yet.

That's not true, you saw Feeley last year behind a bad OL with no running game. When you saw him play in Philly, was he the same guy that you saw last year? No. So don't judge him on last year, and if you do, look at his last couple of games, when the OL started to improve. Did you guys beat NE last year on a 4th and no time left on the clock prime time throw? You have to look deeper than the surface plays, this guy was hurt physically though most of those games and still played, and played tough. Ferrotte was a pro bowler, and went 5-0 when he replaced Culpepper 2 years ago. He has a lot of experience, I don't think any QB on your team has that much. Sage has a good arm, just hasn't had the chance to demo it much in games, he did have a good game against Balt. in the season's finale. So yes I was serious when I said that buffalo has even less in QB's then Miami. AJ really hasn't had a chance to show what he can really do on a good team..Just like Steve Young wasn't able to show what he could do until he got to a good team with supporting cast. Jim p. was the same way..NE burst to Oak. SB champ.
A good system with supporting cast generally equal success for a QB. Last year we didn't have any of that. I don't look at this from a homer standpoint but with facts. I think the facts will bare my truth in this.

BleedinGreenNC
07-29-2005, 02:00 PM
"RUN RICKY RUN"That is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time!!

feelthepain
07-29-2005, 02:00 PM

Yeah just look, the best D in the division for years!!

Ed
07-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Not yet, but you will be, these guys are our base, and better than you think..Pope sub for Zack last year and played understandingly, Bua is the guy who put the 2 rams guys out of the game with his hits...I can go on about each one, They've played for us, just didn't start, but their very talented and I think you'll see how talented this year.
Guess what, every team has young guys that have made plays here and there. There's nothing about those guys you listed right now that seperates them from a lot of the other young players in this league. Every young back-up in this league has talent and potential. Every Bills fan on this board could go on about guys like Anderson, Crowell, Stamer, Baker and Greer, but you'd say that they're nobodies and wouldn't be impressed.

So you have some young guys that may or may not turn out to be good. Big deal, what team doesn't?

Ed
07-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Every year there's new crap with the Dolphins.

They got all hyped up when they got Sammy Knight. He sucked, and they sign another over-the-hill safety that they're hyping up.

They got all hyped up when Norv Turner came into town and was supposed to revamp the offense, he did nothing.

They got all hyped up when they traded for Ricky Williams, he quit on them.

Every year it's something different with the Dolphins getting excited about nothing.
It's so true. Don't forget guys like Derrius Thompson and Senior Seau. Fin fans have been predicting at least 12 wins per year for as long as I can remember.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
That's not true, you saw Feeley last year behind a bad OL with no running game. When you saw him play in Philly, was he the same guy that you saw last year? No. So don't judge him on last year, and if you do, look at his last couple of games, when the OL started to improve. Did you guys beat NE last year on a 4th and no time left on the clock prime time throw? You have to look deeper than the surface plays, this guy was hurt physically though most of those games and still played, and played tough. Ferrotte was a pro bowler, and went 5-0 when he replaced Culpepper 2 years ago. He has a lot of experience, I don't think any QB on your team has that much. Sage has a good arm, just hasn't had the chance to demo it much in games, he did have a good game against Balt. in the season's finale. So yes I was serious when I said that buffalo has even less in QB's then Miami. AJ really hasn't had a chance to show what he can really do on a good team..Just like Steve Young wasn't able to show what he could do until he got to a good team with supporting cast. Jim p. was the same way..NE burst to Oak. SB champ.
A good system with supporting cast generally equal success for a QB. Last year we didn't have any of that. I don't look at this from a homer standpoint but with facts. I think the facts will bare my truth in this.Not even Rob Johnson looked as bad as AJ under the same circumstances. ;)

BleedinGreenNC
07-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Not even Rob Johnson looked as bad as AJ under the same circumstances. ;)AJ doesnt even belong in the same sentence as Rob Johnson.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Not even Rob Johnson looked as bad as AJ under the same circumstances. ;)

Justa, from a fan of football, yes he did....He really did, that's why we loved playing buf when he was with you.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 02:48 PM
AJ doesnt even belong in the same sentence as Rob Johnson.
Sorry, my bad.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Justa, from a fan of football, yes he did....He really did, that's why we loved playing buf when he was with you.Aj had more int's returned for TD's in 1 season than Rob ever did in his entire career.

PS Sorry again Bleedgreen.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Guess what, every team has young guys that have made plays here and there. There's nothing about those guys you listed right now that seperates them from a lot of the other young players in this league. Every young back-up in this league has talent and potential. Every Bills fan on this board could go on about guys like Anderson, Crowell, Stamer, Baker and Greer, but you'd say that they're nobodies and wouldn't be impressed.

So you have some young guys that may or may not turn out to be good. Big deal, what team doesn't?

My point was that their our base, everyone keeps talking about how old Miami's D is, and I was showing that they're not that old, yes a Lot of the stars are older, but they have really good backups, and eventually the people who will be taking their place..this team really do have some good depth in every areas of the D, except CB. Our secondary is really young, that's why I think saban's spending most of his time there. As well as they aren't as good, imo, as what we've had. But they have potential..again Poole was a big lost for us. With Lance now signed, I feel a little better. We will struggle coming out of the gates, this is a new system for both O and D, until they're comfortable, we will take some hits\losses. I'm looking for improvement as the season progress.

Captain Obvious
07-29-2005, 06:12 PM
30. Keith Traylor is 36 years, incredibly fat and will be on the sideline half the time.

Ed
07-29-2005, 06:17 PM
31. They can't sell out a playoff game.

32. Their opponents fans make more noise then they do in their own stadium.

dolfan25
07-29-2005, 06:43 PM
1 reason they don't is they don't have to play in Buffalo

Crisis
07-29-2005, 07:27 PM
1 reason they don't is they don't have to play in Buffalo
Umm...Yes they do.

JD
07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
LMFAO!

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Aj had more int's returned for TD's in 1 season than Rob ever did in his entire career.

PS Sorry again Bleedgreen.

That doesn't mean AJ is any worst that rob, he threw his int's down field and they got tackled before they could get to the endzone, AJ threw his short and they were off to the races..bottomline, I think AJ's better than you think, and if he starts, we'll see then who right, fair enough

Crisis
07-29-2005, 09:37 PM
That doesn't mean AJ is any worst that rob, he threw his int's down field and they got tackled before they could get to the endzone, AJ threw his short and they were off to the races..bottomline, I think AJ's better than you think, and if he starts, we'll see then who right, fair enough
LOL. So because he threw short INTs that makes him better? That just means he cant complete a 5 yard pass.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 09:39 PM
LOL. So because he threw short INTs that makes him better? That just means he cant complete a 5 yard pass.

No it means he forced too many passes early, if you'd note his last 4 games he only threw 1 int..didn't go for a TD, against NE, he threw no int's..he was improving, something Rob wasn't doing.

Bulldog
07-29-2005, 09:41 PM

I'd be willing to bet that Losman will put up better numbers than Feeley. And if you think Feeley is better than we think he is, then why wouldn't he be able to be out Gus?

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 09:49 PM
I'd be willing to bet that Losman will put up better numbers than Feeley. And if you think Feeley is better than we think he is, then why wouldn't he be able to be out Gus?

I don't know right now if AJ won't beat out Gus, so far he's had better days, Gus does have a foot up in knowing the O better, but AJ's potential is starting to keep up, and he's playing even..which means he's learning fast and adjusting, he still has a ways to go in this new system, but I think he'll be competitive..JP does have a one up on AJ in that he knows your O in that it's his 2nd year in it. That should help JP, AJ will defintely have to do more thinking at this point compared to JP. But as soon as AJ is comfortable, I think we're get a lot more of the NE type games, than the early games, this O is much better than the one we ran last year...this O has direction, last year's didn't. If you remember AJ in your game last year, he did pretty good, but still had a lot of int's, but he did lit up your D a lot. I'm hoping he more consistent in lightning up the D and cut down on the turn overs like he did toward the end of the seaons. Time will tell, he will struggle starting out until his comfort level is established.

LifetimeBillsFan
07-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Reason # 33: Because they do!

Reason # 34: Because they always have.

Reason # 35: Because they always will...now and forever!

The last buffalo fan
07-30-2005, 01:18 PM
How about this one ................................. plus the other 249.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img8685381.jpg

This gay guy looks like a little pussy cat attack!!!! It is enough for me.

JD
07-30-2005, 06:44 PM
How about this one ................................. plus the other 249.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img8685381.jpg

This gay guy looks like a little pussy cat attack!!!! It is enough for me.

:limp:

Static
07-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Because since 1970 they have the most wins of any nfl team

JD
07-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Quit living in the past, their all washed up

http://www.exn.ca/news/images/1998/01/13/19980113-deaddolph.gif

velvecarrots
08-28-2005, 04:28 PM
their fight song :) it's gay.

im4bflo
08-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Some of their cheerleaders were born male :chuckle:

im4bflo
08-28-2005, 06:27 PM
When they had the chance to create a 3rd jersey, they picked ORANGE! :lmao:

casdhf
08-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Gus Ferotte is their starting QB. I win.

im4bflo
08-29-2005, 01:36 AM
Gus Ferotte is their starting QB. I win.
It's hilarious to listen to the fishfans in denile, actually try to come up with reasons that this is a GOOD THING! :laughing:
:squish:

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 08:12 AM
What are we at??? #40?

#40 Their locker room theme song that they listen to before a game is: "It's raining men..."

ItalianDolFan
08-29-2005, 11:23 AM
yea well at least DOlphins arent on the "endangered of being extinct" list...unless u didnt know, Buffalo Bills are pretty much extinct.

ItalianDolFan
08-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh please, history is the 1970's, history could be the 1990's, history is not last year. In case you failed to notice, while you were in your medicated stupor, you guys really stank up the marina in 2004
J/K :peace:
yea lets talk about history.......about how the Buffalo Bills lost 5 straight Super Bowls. ......sad sad sad.

ItalianDolFan
08-29-2005, 11:26 AM

Fleming, Romeo, Glenn, Ayanbadejo, Taylor, Roundree, Bua, Hunt are gonna be cut soon. But hey, i understand the Bills have so many big names on their team.....for instance.......well......uhh.......hmm.....wait, who the hell do you guys have thats worth talking about???? Besides JP Loserman?

ItalianDolFan
08-29-2005, 11:28 AM
yes, JP Loserman and......wait, who else does Buffalo have at QB???

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 11:33 AM
yes, JP Loserman and......wait, who else does Buffalo have at QB???
Ummm...maybe you should do some research before you post and show your ignorance. Kelly Holcomb is the main backup - a previous starter. Virtually every football analyst has said that was a good move by Buffalo and Tom Donahoe and I've seen absolutely no complaints by any fan. I myself can't even believe we got such a good backup!!! Kelly Holcomb is easily better than Frerotte or Feeley or anybody else that might QB your team! Our backup could outclass your team easily!

ItalianDolFan
08-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Ummm...maybe you should do some research before you post and show your ignorance. Kelly Holcomb is the main backup - a previous starter. Virtually every football analyst has said that was a good move by Buffalo and Tom Donahoe and I've seen absolutely no complaints by any fan. I myself can't even believe we got such a good backup!!! Kelly Holcomb is easily better than Frerotte or Feeley or anybody else that might QB your team! Our backup could outclass your team easily!
and ur starting Loserman over Holcomb????

Just remember....AJ Feeley threw, what, 3 TDs against Buffalo in the 1st quarter last year???? Miami still lost, but man oh man.....3 TDs against Buffalo in the 1st quarter. wow

Captain Obvious
08-29-2005, 11:40 AM
yea lets talk about history.......about how the Buffalo Bills lost 5 straight Super Bowls. ......sad sad sad.
here's a history lesson for you. The Bills lost 4 SB's not 5 in a row.

Captain Obvious
08-29-2005, 11:41 AM
and ur starting Loserman over Holcomb????

Just remember....AJ Feeley threw, what, 3 TDs against Buffalo in the 1st quarter last year???? Miami still lost, but man oh man.....3 TDs against Buffalo in the 1st quarter. wow
5 INT's in one game! WOW!

im4bflo
08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
yea well at least DOlphins arent on the "endangered of being extinct" list...unless u didnt know, Buffalo Bills are pretty much extinct.
Shut up ya dumb dago, buffalo(bison) are no longer on the endangered list, we were in 4 SB's in a row, not 5! BJ FEELEY went out with an a$s bruise, and Freerott's a 2nd stringer at best. Our backup is Holcomb, who tore it up for the Browns, a huge fan favorite! Freerott is known for giving himself a concussion :snicker2: GO PICK DANDILIONS!

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Shut up ya dumb dago, buffalo(bison) are no longer on the endangered list, we were in 4 SB's in a row, not 5! BJ FEELEY went out with an a$s bruise, and Freerott's a 2nd stringer at best. Our backup is Holcomb, who tore it up for the Browns, a huge fan favorite! Freerott is known for giving himself a concussion :snicker2: GO PICK DANDILIONS!
BJ Feeley... :lmao:

JD
08-31-2005, 07:11 PM
I just got negged for this thread :idunno:

C'mon guys back me up with some :posrep:

ItailianHomo :negrep: