PDA

View Full Version : Where were these Dolphin fans last year?

Crisis
07-28-2005, 09:19 PM
I remember maybe two or three Dolphin fans posting here last year! Looks like all the bandwagoners have come out of the woodworks.

Static
07-28-2005, 09:27 PM
I remember maybe two or three Dolphin fans posting here last year! Looks like all the bandwagoners have come out of the woodworks.

doesn't there have to be a bandwagon to jump on first?

Crisis
07-28-2005, 09:29 PM
doesn't there have to be a bandwagon to jump on first?
Or the blind hope you've all seem to found.

SABuffalo786
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Certainly not at Joe Robbie on December 5th 2004. Thousands and thousands of Bills fans made sure of that. :D

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:31 PM

Well? If there is one thing you can be sure of, it is that Phish fans need drama. It is not enough that their runaway bride has come back to them, that they have grown men crying in training camp and whipping up on their wives. They need drama.

Besides, Billzone is the coolest gig ever. Can you blame em'? I've never been to finhell or whatever the hell it is called, but I can only imagine that it sucks about as bad as the Dolphin franchise.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Certainly not at Joe Robbie on December 5th 2004. Thousands and thousands of Bills fans made sure of that. :D

Nice...

FlyingDutchman
07-28-2005, 09:33 PM
I think all Dolphins fans vanished last year...They read the writing on the wall and threw in the towel early....they definately were not at the Dolphin home games, lots of orange seats.....Then again have the Dolphins ever had a loyal fan base?

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 09:47 PM
I think all Dolphins fans vanished last year...They read the writing on the wall and threw in the towel early....they definately were not at the Dolphin home games, lots of orange seats.....Then again have the Dolphins ever had a loyal fan base?

...and with such beautiful weather? I guess even that is not enough to get spoiled ass south floridians to come and watch a bunch of gay, orange and teal clad losers, prance around the field like they don't have a clue how to play the game. 2004 Dolphins were absolutely pathetic. Hell I wouldn't have went to any of their games either.

buff what?
07-28-2005, 09:58 PM
This coming from someone that posts on the Heaven everyday? And you know you want to jump on board the bandwagon, otherwise you are just a jills fan.

Crisis
07-28-2005, 10:05 PM
This coming from someone that posts on the Heaven everyday? And you know you want to jump on board the bandwagon, otherwise you are just a jills fan.
I'm like the BOCES teacher in FinHeaven. :up:

buff what?
07-28-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm like the BOCES teacher in FinHeaven. :up:
Your no teacher Crisis. More like a student of diarrhea.

Drive 4 Five
07-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Your no teacher Crisis. More like a student of diarrhea.

:rofl: :wtf: See? Now that's just wrong. Why you gotta go there nasty ass?

:loser:

Bling
07-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I was here...

camelcowboy
07-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Teal and orange, lol i hear theres a stomach virus going around camp, cant you ****ers do anything right?

Samphin1
07-31-2005, 04:24 AM
I was here too. Perhaps Bling and I were the two you were thinking of?

DynaPaul
07-31-2005, 07:39 AM
They mistakenly believe that with the addition of Saban and re-addition of Ricky Williams that they'll be a powerhouse in the AFC. In reality they're in a rebuidling mode and will probably take the bottom spot in the division. Plus they have A.J. Feely as their QB, he's their version of Rob Johnson.

dolfan25
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM

This from a guy who's join date is after almost every Dolphin fans join date on this board. Why weren't you here when the Fins handed the Bills their ass in 2003. After Ricky retires and the Phins fall apart under Wannstedt you come here to talk smack.

Please. Make some sense rook.

im4bflo
07-31-2005, 12:16 PM
fishfans last year :help:
right now :bandwagon
and later :cry:
:squish:

taylorj99
07-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Honestly, I believe a lot of the fair weather fans dropped off the wagon. That explains your short respite from us. Until we show some improvement ON the field, I feel that most comments about the Bills from Dolphins fans should be purely constructive.

Part of the reason I love the Dolphins is because of the intense rivalry we share with the Bills. I love to talk smack as much as anyone, but there's not much to talk these days.

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 04:21 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a resemblance to Alfred E. Newman (the guy on MAD magazines) when RJ smiles?

G. Host
07-31-2005, 05:23 PM

The were all on a Bong Bling-e with Ricky!

SABURZFAN
07-31-2005, 05:39 PM

i was thinking bigbry and Disgustipatex.haven't seen DolphinDevil28 either.

they're still drying their shirts from last years performance.who else was gonna lend them a shoulder to cry on?the moment the FISH start winning again,the big mouths will be back.

we remember who was around here last year too. :up:

MDFINFAN
07-31-2005, 09:44 PM
i was thinking bigbry and Disgustipatex.haven't seen DolphinDevil28 either.

they're still drying their shirts from last years performance.who else was gonna lend them a shoulder to cry on?the moment the FISH start winning again,the big mouths will be back.

we remember who was around here last year too. :up:

You got that right buddy...and I'm not building a house this year, I'm living in it and ready to rock and roll, last year was tough, but needed..You need a fresh start sometimes, Last year marked the end of one era and the start of another. We're be back to elite soon enough.. :D:

Troll Master
08-01-2005, 12:10 PM
I like the dolphin uniform. the orange jersey is very flashy i wish bills had colorful jerseys

Seventeen&0
08-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Well? If there is one thing you can be sure of, it is that Phish fans need drama. It is not enough that their runaway bride has come back to them, that they have grown men crying in training camp and whipping up on their wives. They need drama.

Besides, Billzone is the coolest gig ever. Can you blame em'? I've never been to finhell or whatever the hell it is called, but I can only imagine that it sucks about as bad as the Dolphin franchise.
You can talk all you want about last year, Ricky coming back, Wright crying like a beitch...but the fact remains that the Dolphin franchise is the BEST franchise in all of sports. Superbowl WINS, Undefeated season, Hall of Famers, best overall winning percentage, etc. etc.

So, I disagree with you about the drama issue. It's more about getting back to what Wanny took away, a proud, classy, winning tradition. Saban is doing all the right things and it's only a matter of time before we are back in contention.
FACT!!

Bulldog
08-01-2005, 12:51 PM
You can talk all you want about last year, Ricky coming back, Wright crying like a beitch...but the fact remains that the Dolphin franchise is the BEST franchise in all of sports. Superbowl WINS, Undefeated season, Hall of Famers, best overall winning percentage, etc. etc.

So, I disagree with you about the drama issue. It's more about getting back to what Wanny took away, a proud, classy, winning tradition. Saban is doing all the right things and it's only a matter of time before we are back in contention.
FACT!!

I think the Yankees have a secure lock on the BEST franchise in all of sports claim. Good try though, homer!

SABURZFAN
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
You got that right buddy...and I'm not building a house this year, I'm living in it and ready to rock and roll, last year was tough, but needed..You need a fresh start sometimes, Last year marked the end of one era and the start of another. We're be back to elite soon enough.. :D:

it's about time you got that house built. :up:

welcome back.

Themole
08-04-2005, 03:52 PM

There was no need to come here. Y'all, were and have been mainstays at Finheaven.