PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Justin Bannan ?

indianabillsfan
07-29-2005, 06:49 AM
I realize he was a reserve DT last year and played OG in goal line situations, but it seems like half of the websites I go to have him listed as a DT, #97, and the other half list him as on OG, #50, with Tim Anderson as #97. Does anyone have any info on where he is going to play this year as his primary position ?

indianabillsfan
07-29-2005, 06:53 AM
I hope he is not going to the O-line full time as a guard. The Bills have a lot of depth at guard with Tucker and L. Smith (both have starting experience), and two young guys in Geisinger and Sobieski.

He is much more needed at DT because our main reserves there are Anderson and Sape who are very inexperienced. What do you guys think ?

Jan Reimers
07-29-2005, 07:01 AM
Everything I've read says the O line experiment is over and Bannan's back full time at DT.

Voltron
07-29-2005, 07:06 AM
AN OG!!!!????

I had no clue he was even in a gang!!! We don't need that kind on our team!!! :shakeno:

Tatonka
07-29-2005, 07:34 AM
AN OG!!!!????

I had no clue he was even in a gang!!! We don't need that kind on our team!!! :shakeno:

:respect:

Philisophical Troll
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Another waste of roster space is what he is....but then again this team needs all the help they can get

ShadowHawk7
07-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Whatch yo sef, busta, I ain't no OG Balla.

LifetimeBillsFan
07-30-2005, 05:40 AM
From an article on the Bills' website listed on the BZ front page:

"In addition to Edwards and Anderson, not to be forgotten is reserve tackle Justin Bannan. After spending some time last year on the offensive side of the ball as a guard in goal line situations, Bannan is back full-time with the defense and is looking to push those ahead of him on the depth chart."
(URL: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3272 )

indianabillsfan
07-30-2005, 06:45 AM
Thanks lifetimebillsfan, that's the sort of answer I was looking for instead of all this stuff about "I ain't no OG, dog" that others decided to post.