PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to root for the Jets?

SoCalBillsFan
12-29-2002, 07:40 PM
I'll be honest, I am starting to feel like I may root for the Jets in the playoffs. I am very glad the pats and fins are out, and I wouldn't mind if the AFC east representative won it all. It would make me feel better about the 2 losses to them. I don't really dislike the Jets all that much to be honest.

Anyone else have similar feelings?

SoCalBillsFan
12-29-2002, 07:41 PM
on the other hand, I would hate to hear the jets fans gloat about winning all offseason...

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-29-2002, 07:42 PM
I don't have anything against them. They are a fun team to watch right now but I don't want them to win it cause they're in the AFC East.

I was a Jets fan today but that's where it ends.

LtBillsFan66
12-29-2002, 07:43 PM
Yes. It's wrong!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. :D

It was ok to root for them today though.

Novacane
12-29-2002, 07:44 PM
Nothing wrong with you doing it but there ain't no way in heck I'm rooting for them. They are the team I want to see lose first!

Go COLTS!

Typ0
12-29-2002, 08:02 PM
Jets suck.

Drewpac
12-29-2002, 08:29 PM
I think it makes sense to root for the team that's in your division to win the SB. That will bring more respect to the AFC East and more respect to Buffalo because of that.

Mad Bomber
12-29-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Nothing wrong with you doing it but there ain't no way in heck I'm rooting for them. They are the team I want to see lose first!

Go COLTS!

BTRF6,

As much as I LOVE your avatar, I have to disagree with you, for a couple of reasons:

1) The Colts belong in Baltimore
2) The Giants are in the playoffs (remember SuperBowl XXV?)

Did I mention I like your avatar?