X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Please make note of the New Tailgate Zone Forum

All threads regarding Tailgate's, Zone Lunches, Draft Parties, Bills Backers Groups, etc should be started in this forum.

Thanks!
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Please make note of the New Tailgate Zone Forum

Sweet.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
      • May 2003

I really really wish that I had known about Billszone when I came to upsate NY, all the way from NM to see the Bills-vs-Jets in 2001. It was all rainy and cold (us New Mexicans are not used to that), our only encounter with Bill's fans were with a few rude ass ones, so that was not the greatest. Besides that, the Bills really stank it up, (Rob Johnson - need I say more?). Worst of all, my wife was in bad mood and gave me "that look" when I asked about taking some pictures with the cheerleaders and getting a Jill's swimsuit calender.

Anyway, my point is that I would have had the wonderful opportunity to have met many of you that come to this forum. I sure as hell would have done a bowling ball shot with the Pinto Guy. But...

I will make it up there at least once more. I swear it, and when I do, we are gonna party balls!

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

lol come up for the denver game! night games rule!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Pride
          lol come up for the denver game! night games rule!
          Happy Tailgating fellas! I forgot to tell you the best part. There were these lousy Jet fans a few rows up who got hauled off by security (literally hauled off by the collars). It was great. I even took a picture. I'll have to look for it and get it up here sometime.

Comment

Working...
          X