PDA

View Full Version : Please make note of the New Tailgate Zone Forum

Pride
07-29-2005, 10:20 AM
All threads regarding Tailgate's, Zone Lunches, Draft Parties, Bills Backers Groups, etc should be started in this forum.

Thanks! :peace:

BAM
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Sweet.

Drive 4 Five
07-29-2005, 01:26 PM
I really really wish that I had known about Billszone when I came to upsate NY, all the way from NM to see the Bills-vs-Jets in 2001. It was all rainy and cold (us New Mexicans are not used to that), our only encounter with Bill's fans were with a few rude ass ones, so that was not the greatest. Besides that, the Bills really stank it up, (Rob Johnson - need I say more?). Worst of all, my wife was in bad mood and gave me "that look" when I asked about taking some pictures with the cheerleaders and getting a Jill's swimsuit calender.

Anyway, my point is that I would have had the wonderful opportunity to have met many of you that come to this forum. I sure as hell would have done a bowling ball shot with the Pinto Guy. But...

I will make it up there at least once more. I swear it, and when I do, we are gonna party balls!

Pride
07-29-2005, 01:39 PM
lol come up for the denver game! night games rule!

Drive 4 Five
07-29-2005, 01:54 PM
lol come up for the denver game! night games rule!

Happy Tailgating fellas! I forgot to tell you the best part. There were these lousy Jet fans a few rows up who got hauled off by security (literally hauled off by the collars). It was great. I even took a picture. I'll have to look for it and get it up here sometime.