PDA

View Full Version : A little quote...

ublinkwescore
07-29-2005, 02:58 PM
... that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside -

"We're going to hit them with it all and we're not going to use the young quarterback as an excuse to hold things back. I've learned it all and I'm ready to go."

- J.P. Losman.

MDFINFAN
07-29-2005, 03:03 PM
... that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside -

"We're going to hit them with it all and we're not going to use the young quarterback as an excuse to hold things back. I've learned it all and I'm ready to go."

- J.P. Losman.

Until it's time to get on the field and backup those words, but this isn't a rookie in the traditional sense...but he's about to see football, don't let any ps success fool you, you know D's are vanalla then.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 03:08 PM
don't let any ps success fool you, you know D's are vanalla then. So why are you bragging about Boston , Wright and all the other dolphins doing well at camp? :idunno:

That Jp quote is still better than "I don't know" when RW was asked why he came back . :lol:

ublinkwescore
07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
I tried to Pos you for pointing out that little fact Justa, but it said I had to spread some more rep out before giving it to you again.

justasportsfan
07-29-2005, 03:17 PM
I tried to Pos you for pointing out that little fact Justa, but it said I had to spread some more rep out before giving it to you again.what are you waiting for then. Spread some love. Give some to MD. He's cool for a finfan.

The last buffalo fan
07-29-2005, 03:25 PM
I love this guy's approach, he sounds just confident and I like that. He is not hiding nor running around, pretty straight to me. And you know what, it doesn't scare me at all ........................... so just bring them to the party baby!!!

ublinkwescore
07-29-2005, 03:43 PM
I've learned it all, and I'm ready to go - I'm sure he means strictly from a textbook perspective - he's just got the confidence in himself and his physical abilities to be able to do what he needs to do to make the play work just the way they drew it up on the chalkboard.

Tatonka
07-29-2005, 03:45 PM
he wont be a guy that gives excuses after a game either.. he will be a guy that owns up to his mistakes and fixes them.. you can just tell.

jmb1099
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
So why are you bragging about Boston , Wright and all the other dolphins doing well at camp? :idunno:

That Jp quote is still better than "I don't know" when RW was asked why he came back . :lol:
Because its different for Fin fans...geesh I thought you knew this. :respect: