PDA

View Full Version : Watching NFL network and ...

Voltron
07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
They have a special on about John Gruden and I just watched him yell a profanity laced tirade at Rob Johnson :roflmao:

JG: "Make a what??!!!"

RJ: Decision

JG: or Throw the ball where???!!!!

RJ: Away

JG: Je$^$ Ch$%^ Rob!!!!! WTF is Wrong with you??????!!!!!

:spit:

Michael82
07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
:lmao:

indianabillsfan
07-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Did they show Rob crying as he was leaving the field ?

RedEyE
07-29-2005, 09:12 PM
What a waste of space. It's a crime that guy has a Super Bowl ring.

Novacane
07-29-2005, 10:18 PM

:

Would'nt we all like to know the answer to that

billsburgh
07-30-2005, 12:07 AM
should I be ashamed that I still own a RJ jersey? the only consolation being that I didn't pay for it.

superbills
07-30-2005, 07:39 AM
should I be ashamed that I still own a RJ jersey? the only consolation being that I didn't pay for it.

Take the "Johnson" off the back of the jersey and replace it with R.I.P. Frame it, put it on your wall and remember that some of the worst quarterbacking in Bills history can now be buried, along with the number 11.

The last buffalo fan
07-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Take the "Johnson" off the back of the jersey and replace it with R.I.P. Frame it, put it on your wall and remember that some of the worst quarterbacking in Bills history can now be buried, along with the number 11.
I could do it too, but living in Mexico, it is a little hard to get my Buffalo Bills stuff, so I'm afraid that I have to keep Johnson and Bledsoe jerseys, right??

Turf
07-30-2005, 10:17 AM
I guess Gruden was echoing what we were all saying.

The last buffalo fan
07-30-2005, 11:03 AM
It is something nice/interesting tonite at NFL network, about the Bills??

BillsFanCupp38
07-30-2005, 11:21 AM
They have a special on about John Gruden and I just watched him yell a profanity laced tirade at Rob Johnson :roflmao:

JG: "Make a what??!!!"

RJ: Decision

JG: or Throw the ball where???!!!!

RJ: Away

:spit:

holy **** thats probably one of the funniest things i have heard about in a long time :lmao:

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 01:04 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I happened to own one too - I don't know what happened to it though.

indianabillsfan
07-31-2005, 05:50 AM
Hey guys, don't throw away those Rob Johnson jerseys just yet ! Just take them to a clothing alteration shop and have them sew a "Parrish" name plate over the "Johnson" and presto, you've got a throwback Roscoe Parrish jersey ! I've got a newer-style Bledsoe jersey that I'm having altered so I can get my money's worth from that jersey. No way I'm wearing one that says Bledsoe !

Bill Brasky
07-31-2005, 09:56 AM
I bet he blames it on the fans and heads straight for the beach. Pussy.