PDA

View Full Version : I almost called London Fletcher last night

imbondz
07-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I was hanging out at this restaurant/bar called Bleachers in Nashville last night, me and a buddy were playing cards, and we asked these guys sitting at the table next to us if they wanted to play some cards. They're like sure, we played this cool game called Tonk which has nothing to do with the story. (named after Totonka? ::: ) But i'm wearing a Bills http://mvp.com/graphics/product_images/p897377th.gif visor not like the picture shown, and one of the guys goes, you're obviously a Bills fan. I'm like yep. He starts telling me he played football with London Fletcher at John Carrol and remained good friends with him. Said he was also good friends with Bill Polians son and told me Jim Kelly loved him some :boozer: anyways, London Fletchers cell number was in his cell phone and he showed me. I doubted there are many London Fletchers out there, so i'm like, let's call him and see what's up. but he didn't. He said he is a sick athlete and great b-ball player, could jump a mile in the sky, said if it wasn't for Dick Vermeil, he wouldn't be playing in the NFL.

tampabay25690
07-30-2005, 11:19 AM
I never even posted on Wed nite but I got to talk to Simeon Rice and Michael Pittman Wed nite at a Tampa nite club, Pittman is huge and Rice is very tall and slender. I told them that there will be a ton of Bills fans in attendance at the game and to watch out. Like SImeon said it all depends on our Ol and Qb and he didnt even know who JP was....

imbondz
07-30-2005, 11:22 AM
so you think because you talked with them your story is better than mine?

tampabay25690
07-30-2005, 11:31 AM
so you think because you talked with them your story is better than mine?

Not at all!!!!!!

In the business I am in I see and meet athlets all the time, so NO I dont think its better at all, I just posted it..

imbondz
07-30-2005, 11:40 AM
i'm just messing with you.

imbondz
07-30-2005, 11:41 AM
mine would have been a better story if i called London and talked with him, and he gave me season tickets to the games.

imbondz
07-30-2005, 11:45 AM
or if he was in Nashville last night and we called him and he came over and played cards with us

tampabay25690
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
i'm just messing with you.

I know you are......