PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Mikey with that camp report?

Bulldog
07-30-2005, 10:31 AM
"We want news, we want news!" Everybody, "we want news". :lmao:
I'm only kidding Mikey, I'm looking forward to your report.

BAM
07-30-2005, 10:35 AM
yah Mikey WTF man???

:feedback:

Italian Stallion
07-30-2005, 10:40 AM
I just came back from camp, saw Mikey against the wall taking pics...

Anyway I'll just mention a few things:

-Losman looked rusty at first, but ran around alittle in 11 on 11's and made some nice throws on the move.

-I thought Lionel Gates looked pretty good...I was sitting right next to his family wearing his jerseys...Looks alot better than a 7th rounder

-Shaud Williams changed to #20....Looked bigger and still very fast

-Moulds made a falling backwards catch when it was tipped by Eric King. He kept his feet in bounds, and caught it on his back. Very Nice!!!

Overall the practice was up tempo, very business like. I was pretty impressed for the first go of things. I'll let Mikey take it from here

The last buffalo fan
07-30-2005, 11:02 AM

-Losman looked rusty at first, but ran around alittle in 11 on 11's and made some nice throws on the move.

-I thought Lionel Gates looked pretty good...I was sitting right next to his family wearing his jerseys...Looks alot better than a 7th rounder

-Moulds made a falling backwards catch when it was tipped by Eric King. He kept his feet in bounds, and caught it on his back. Very Nice!!!

Overall the practice was up tempo, very business like. I was pretty impressed for the first go of things. I'll let Mikey take it from here

Thank you Garaņon Italiano (it is Italian Stallion in spanish), it is a good way to start!!

thebuffalobills4
07-30-2005, 11:09 AM
i'm getting impatent mikey. :respect:

ShadowHawk7
07-30-2005, 11:52 AM

Thx dude.

dannyek71
07-30-2005, 12:05 PM
ill be there tonight