PDA

View Full Version : Super bowl for Bills?

dogg
07-30-2005, 04:28 PM
I have a good feeling about this year. I think we can make alot of noise and possibly make the super bowl, depending on how good losman does.

It seems the patsies are falling apart but we will have to wait and see the outcome.

Does anybody else honestly think we can make the SB this year?

I know it will be a tough thing to do with a first year QB at starter but i think if losman lights it up we are there we have alot of talent.

TrollinBeMyGame
07-30-2005, 05:05 PM
I have a good feeling about this year. I think we can make alot of noise and possibly make the super bowl, depending on how good losman does.

It seems the patsies are falling apart but we will have to wait and see the outcome.

Does anybody else honestly think we can make the SB this year?

I know it will be a tough thing to do with a first year QB at starter but i think if losman lights it up we are there we have alot of talent.
The Bills have about as much chance of getting to the Super Bowl as Mikey82 does of getting laid within the next 5 years :laughter:

Canadian'eh!
07-30-2005, 05:35 PM
I get the same feeling every summer.

Drive 4 Five
07-30-2005, 05:36 PM
The Bills have about as much chance of getting to the Super Bowl as Mikey82 does of getting laid within the next 5 years :laughter:

Oh nice. So I guess we got a great shot considering he was with your mother last night?

J/K I seriously doubt Mikey is that desperate.

You know what bro? Nobody wants to see crap like this posted here. If you're just here to start trouble, you need to go. Now. Be gone. Go visit the zoo or something. See if you can find your mother.

I am officially adding you to my IGNORE list. *****.

thebuffalobills4
07-30-2005, 06:07 PM
The Bills have about as much chance of getting to the Super Bowl as Mikey82 does of getting laid within the next 5 years :laughter:you got issues you need to get strate bro.

honey
07-30-2005, 06:11 PM
No need for personal attacks. :(

I get excited about the Bills every summer - especially when the preseason games start! :up:

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2005, 09:31 PM
ban this a$$

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 12:59 AM

Quick, someone get mikey a hooker.

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 04:38 PM
who ever negged me, I'm sorry - I have poor impulse control.

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 04:39 PM
I sometimes just grab boobs before even thinking about it.

MDFINFAN
07-31-2005, 10:13 PM
I sometimes just grab boobs before even thinking about it.

:coocoo:

This explains it all, he's in the nut house...or Jail..

But Justa and Loseman 7, this post officially welcome billszone to same house as some phinfans on finheaven...so where are you guys>>??? :peace:

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 11:08 PM
No I'm not, I'm gonna be waiting for you at the Ralph Wilson stadium parking lot.

Troll Master
08-01-2005, 11:31 AM
The Bills are not a superbowl contender with loseman. After we rebuild in few years we can compete with pats dynasty. We need hard hitters on defense and playmakers on offense and a good QB too.

justasportsfan
08-01-2005, 11:37 AM
But Justa and Loseman 7, this post officially welcome billszone to same house as some phinfans on finheaven...so where are you guys>>??? :peace:Haha! Nice try. that's 1 guy as opposed to quite a few finfans. Who's a bigger homer? A fan who's team was 1 blown call from making the playoffs or finfans who's team is coming of a 4-12 season and in a rebuilding mode? Puhlease, some finfans are bigger homers than Homer himself.

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Haha! Nice try. that's 1 guy as opposed to quite a few finfans. Who's a bigger homer? A fan who's team was 1 blown call from making the playoffs or finfans who's team is coming of a 4-12 season and in a rebuilding mode? Puhlease, some finfans are bigger homers than Homer himself.

Justa, read the threat, there's more than one...read the responses..

justasportsfan
08-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Justa, read the threat, there's more than one...read the responses..
You missed my point, 1 blown call from playoffs as opposed to 4-12 rebuilding mode. Prior to this year, there were Dolphin undefeated predictions every year. :crazy:

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 12:32 PM
You missed my point, 1 blown call from playoffs as opposed to 4-12 rebuilding mode. Prior to this year, there were Dolphin undefeated predictions every year. :crazy:

I was talking the going to sb talk...not the missed playoffs junk, you know I could care less about that...But I was pointing out the FAN's expectation and the fact that they all do it, and it's nothing wrong with it, that's why their fans, heck even I think SB every year in my heart, I just look at and talk the reality. Even you want the bills to go to the SB in the back of your mind every year, even if you see some weakness that may stop them. I just think we blow the homer thing out of proportion. I don't mind homers, as long as they back up their claims, when they do the one liners, with nothing of value, then I kind of ignore them, I don't get mad, they're entitled, but I do laugh.

justasportsfan
08-01-2005, 12:36 PM
I was talking the going to sb talk...not the missed playoffs junk, you know I could care less about that...But I was pointing out the FAN's expectation and the fact that they all do it, and it's nothing wrong with it, that's why their fans, heck even I think SB every year in my heart, I just look at and talk the reality. Even you want the bills to go to the SB in the back of your mind every year, even if you see some weakness that may stop them. I just think we blow the homer thing out of proportion. I don't mind homers, as long as they back up their claims, when they do the one liners, with nothing of value, then I kind of ignore them, I don't get mad, they're entitled, but I do laugh.
Read and comprehend properly. The bills were 1 blown call from making the playoffs last year . I still don't agree that were are sb bound but for a billsfan to think we will is not as far fetched as a 4-12 team in rebuilding mode .

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Read and comprehend properly. The bills were 1 blown call from making the playoffs last year . I still don't agree that were are sb bound but for a billsfan to think we will is not as far fetched as a 4-12 team in rebuilding mode .

I read and didn't care that you were 1 blown call away, you didn't make it and that's the fact..there's a lot of teams can make that point, hell the fins were 11 points in 4 minutes from making the playoff 2 years ago, that didn't propel them the next year. SD was 4-12 and won the division the next. Either team in terms of fans can boost of a chance, this is the NFL, on any given Sunday. The phins weren't as bad as their record last year, they were rebuilding the O, which had to be done..no experience OC, stubborn Wanny, bad scheme, new OL, new QB..all led to a bad year, but you've seen the reports from camp, last year may have paid off for the team..so you know they could be right back in the thick of things this year. Not saying they will, but the added experience of the OC, OL coach, scheme, one year to gel for most of the OL with the additions to it and shuffling by OL coach could propell them...and it doesn't hurt to have Ricky, Ronnie, and Lamar Gordon added to the mix along with Boston if he remains healthy. The potential is there to have a good O. Plus so far AJ's not throwing alot of int's, against a D that's changing formations as much as the O. That's very encouraging.

justasportsfan
08-01-2005, 12:54 PM
I read and didn't care that you were 1 blown call away, you didn't make it and that's the fact..there's a lot of teams can make that point, hell the fins were 11 points in 4 minutes from making the playoff 2 years ago, that didn't propel them the next year. SD was 4-12 and won the division the next. Either team in terms of fans can boost of a chance, this is the NFL, on any given Sunday. The phins weren't as bad as their record last year, they were rebuilding the O, which had to be done..no experience OC, stubborn Wanny, bad scheme, new OL, new QB..all led to a bad year, but you've seen the reports from camp, last year may have paid off for the team..so you know they could be right back in the thick of things this year. Not saying they will, but the added experience of the OC, OL coach, scheme, one year to gel for most of the OL with the additions to it and shuffling by OL coach could propell them...and it doesn't hurt to have Ricky, Ronnie, and Lamar Gordon added to the mix along with Boston if he remains healthy. The potential is there to have a good O. Plus so far AJ's not throwing alot of int's, against a D that's changing formations as much as the O. That's very encouraging.you are diverting away from what you originally called me on . Finfans are bigger homers for them to think they can go to the sb compared to bills fans whose team who was close to the playoffs. That's the point.

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 12:58 PM
I read and didn't care that you were 1 blown call away, you didn't make it and that's the fact..there's a lot of teams can make that point, hell the fins were 11 points in 4 minutes from making the playoff 2 years ago, that didn't propel them the next year. SD was 4-12 and won the division the next. Either team in terms of fans can boost of a chance, this is the NFL, on any given Sunday. The phins weren't as bad as their record last year, they were rebuilding the O, which had to be done..no experience OC, stubborn Wanny, bad scheme, new OL, new QB..all led to a bad year, but you've seen the reports from camp, last year may have paid off for the team..so you know they could be right back in the thick of things this year. Not saying they will, but the added experience of the OC, OL coach, scheme, one year to gel for most of the OL with the additions to it and shuffling by OL coach could propell them...and it doesn't hurt to have Ricky, Ronnie, and Lamar Gordon added to the mix along with Boston if he remains healthy. The potential is there to have a good O. Plus so far AJ's not throwing alot of int's, against a D that's changing formations as much as the O. That's very encouraging.
Personally, I think you have a tough schedule this year and will be hard press to even make it to .500. Not saying you can't or won't - I just think it's going to be tough. When the predictions thread came out for all the NFL teams, I went ahead and did it and I noticed some teams having a much tougher schedule than others. The Patriots themselves have a much tougher 1st half of the schedule than their 2nd half. I had teams who I didn't think would do well, having pretty good records b'cse of their schedule and vice versa. Off the top of my head, I thought Cincy might go around 9-7 or even 10-6 and when I went through their schedule picking teams I thought would win each week, they ended at 7-9 which surprised me. So it wouldn't surprise me to see the Dolphins do worst than most people expect simply b'cse they are in a tough division and have an overall tough schedule.

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 01:11 PM
you are diverting away from what you originally called me on . Finfans are bigger homers for them to think they can go to the sb compared to bills fans whose team who was close to the playoffs. That's the point.

I'm not deverting, I've explained the homer thing, but I was just letting you know there's a couple of ppl here who think like phin fans about the team, even if it's a bad call away, and I think I've explain bad calls, either your in or your not...and how that works the next year in my mind..so as far I'm concerned both team are starting over.....now common sense says in term of installing your O and D, you're ahead of us, thus should have a better chance of executing you schemes for success, no one's questioning that...but we have different schedules this year, that may not allow you to do what you want..Bottomline I understand what you're trying to get across to me, but I have a difference of opinion, base on past years to know that not necessarily real. Phinfans have been during it for years, we end with a 10-6, just missed the playoff, and you know the story the next year..that's why I'm saying to you...that I don't care about the 1 bad call, making you more plausible to do a playoff run this year. I hope you understand.

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Personally, I think you have a tough schedule this year and will be hard press to even make it to .500. Not saying you can't or won't - I just think it's going to be tough. When the predictions thread came out for all the NFL teams, I went ahead and did it and I noticed some teams having a much tougher schedule than others. The Patriots themselves have a much tougher 1st half of the schedule than their 2nd half. I had teams who I didn't think would do well, having pretty good records b'cse of their schedule and vice versa. Off the top of my head, I thought Cincy might go around 9-7 or even 10-6 and when I went through their schedule picking teams I thought would win each week, they ended at 7-9 which surprised me. So it wouldn't surprise me to see the Dolphins do worst than most people expect simply b'cse they are in a tough division and have an overall tough schedule.

I don't diagree with you on any of that. I was trying to explain to Justa, why some fans are excited, not that it's justified, but I can understand a homer.