PDA

View Full Version : Fans welcome back the Bills

The_Philster
07-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Thousands of local and out-of-town fans packed downtown Pittsford for the 6th annual Buffalo Bills pep rally. The training-camp continues to give the town of Pittsford and St. John Fisher College national recognition.

Thousands of people were excited to welcome the Bills and see their favorite players up close, "I'm excited. I look forward to the upcoming season," said Bill Gilligan.
http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=19171&r=l

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Perfect night out! Gotta say, JP looked a little shaky underthrowing recievers....granted it is the first practice...Also what was up with that fight? It was right in front of me but i dont know who the players were...I think the #'s were 77 and 75?..maybe??..not sure...anyways JP looked good at times and its just the start, great things to come..great things....

The_Philster
07-30-2005, 09:14 PM
75=C Duke Preston
77=DT Tim Anderson

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2005, 09:23 PM
I thought that was Anderson, did you see him giving the shots to the kidney! It was brutal....anyways, I forgot to mention that Eric Moulds impressed me (he always does)...He made a great one handed catch, he looked fast and just as good as ever out there....One more tidbit, ***** Josh Reed had a ball thrown in his numbers on an out route right in front of me, and what do you think happened...dropped...

FlyingDutchman
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Also, it was great to see Ralph Wilson and Van Miller