• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Wendell Bryant released

Certainly he has more talent than say Tim Anderson and could even push Ron Edwards. Yes he was a disappointment with the Cards but they suck too. Maybe he resurrects his career here.

Why not?

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Wendell Bryant released

Constant injuries. Unmotivated,poor play. Bad DWI conviction. Someone will give him a shot ( Dolphins,Raiders ) but with the Bills stressing character, he grades out an F.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Bad coaching in ARZ could be a big part of his unmotivated play. Sometimes players just need a change of scenery. I still find it hard to believe that people are willing to give up on "bad character" guys after only playing on one team.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
        Certainly he has more talent than say Tim Anderson and could even push Ron Edwards. Yes he was a disappointment with the Cards but they suck too. Maybe he resurrects his career here.

Why not?
        On what basis do you say he has more talent than Tim Anderson?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i love when people refer to bad character guys.. funny, no one mentions eric moulds and his former indiscretions. didnt he smack his girl a while back when he was young?

didnt bruce smith, one of the best bills of all time do cocain all the time? yeah.. he did.. he also had DUIs.. one for passing out in his car at a stoplight..

thurman thomas.. an addict who is still struggling with his addiction..

get off your "bad character" high horses for christ sakes.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            On what basis do you say he has more talent than Tim Anderson?
            i believe he was referring to the fact that bryant was a first round pick..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Night Train
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
              LOL ! " I'll take " Full of Myself " for $1600, Alex. "

Oooooh. I'm trembling in my boots from an Internet toughie.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

i love when people refer to bad character guys.. funny, no one mentions eric moulds and his former indiscretions. didnt he smack his girl a while back when he was young?

didnt bruce smith, one of the best bills of all time do cocain all the time? yeah.. he did.. he also had DUIs.. one for passing out in his car at a stoplight..

thurman thomas.. an addict who is still struggling with his addiction..

Maybe we don't want nut cases on the team?

Hey- Let's go out and Trade for McMichael, Sign the talented Dimitrius Underwood, Barrett Robbins....I'm sure David Boston is better than Aikens- and throws a meaner punch at 60 year old airport security guards too!

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Is Darryl Russel still available or is he too busy videotaping date rapes?

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                    LOL ! " I'll take " Full of Myself " for $1600, Alex. "

Oooooh. I'm trembling in my boots from an Internet toughie.
                    um, wtf are you talking about.. i told people to get off their high horse and somehow you take that as some form of acting tough?

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Maybe we don't want nut cases on the team?

Hey- Let's go out and Trade for McMichael, Sign the talented Dimitrius Underwood, Barrett Robbins....I'm sure David Boston is better than Aikens- and throws a meaner punch at 60 year old airport security guards too!
                    maybe we should cut eric moulds then.. right? i mean what is the difference in the double standard.. moulds made mistakes when he was young.. so he must be a bad character guys right? i mean you cant shed that tag.. once you **** up, thats it..

why is moulds still on this team.. he is a "bad character" guy.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

i believe he was referring to the fact that bryant was a first round pick..
                      I guess on that basis that Ryan Leaf is more talented than Tom Brady.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

um, wtf are you talking about.. i told people to get off their high horse and somehow you take that as some form of acting tough?

maybe we should cut eric moulds then.. right? i mean what is the difference in the double standard.. moulds made mistakes when he was young.. so he must be a bad character guys right? i mean you cant shed that tag.. once you **** up, thats it..

why is moulds still on this team.. he is a "bad character" guy.
                        I think the fact that The Cards, in the bottom half of the league's talent pool cut the guy- is an indication he sucks....or at least is overpaid. I'l leave the talent judging to TD.

As far as indiscretions go- what did Moulds do anyway? Beat a pregnant wife? Drug anybody?

You're a win at ANY COST guy- I can understand that. Many of us aren't willing to shell out our cash so that any scumbag can come along. Some of us root for the team for other reasons than solely a win-loss record.

Comment

• Night Train
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Many of us aren't willing to shell out our cash so that any scumbag can come along. Some of us root for the team for other reasons than solely a win-loss record.
                          Can you help me off my horse named Character ? I'm getting nose bleeds up here.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i am not saying it is right.. i was just saying that is probably why the statement was made.

and physically, leaf absolutely is leaps and bounds ahead of brady.. but it is tough to measure the brain.. instincts.. and moxy..

crazy thing about brady is he really wasnt even above average in college.. funny how things work out.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                              Can you help me off my horse named Character ? I'm getting nose bleeds up here.
                              You quoted the wrong person.

Comment

Working...
                              X