PDA

View Full Version : Yearbook:2004 Buffalo Bills to air August 1!

Ed
07-31-2005, 10:47 AM
According to tvguide.com, the Bills yearbook thing they do every year will be on ESPN at 3:00 PM tomorrow. They always do a good job with it and it always gets me even more excited for the upcoming season. And this one should be even more exciting then years past with the emergence of McGahee, Evans, McGee, and all the plays our defense made.

EDIT: Sorry the title should say August 1, not July 1, but it won't let me change it. If a mod wants to fix it that would be great. thanks.

wchutalkinboutwillis
07-31-2005, 12:38 PM
I already saw it. I have Tivo automatically record anything with "Buffalo Bills" in the title and the first showing was July 23rd. McGahee & McGee get a lot of attention as does the linebacking corps. Some glimpses of Mularkey motivational speeches were interesting. Those season recaps are never negative so it's a great way to kick off training camp.

The_Philster
07-31-2005, 12:41 PM
I already saw it. I have Tivo automatically record anything with "Buffalo Bills" in the title and the first showing was July 23rd. McGahee & McGee get a lot of attention as does the linebacking corps. Some glimpses of Mularkey motivational speeches were interesting. Those season recaps are never negative so it's a great way to kick off training camp.That might be a different one. You saw the NFL Network production...he's talking about the ESPN version...maybe they're different. :idunno:

Ed
07-31-2005, 02:03 PM
That might be a different one. You saw the NFL Network production...he's talking about the ESPN version...maybe they're different. :idunno:
No, I think it's the same, but I don't get NFL network so it's still exciting for me.

wchutalkinboutwillis
07-31-2005, 02:36 PM
No, I think it's the same, but I don't get NFL network so it's still exciting for me.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they are one in the same. I think Steve Sabol and the NFL have been doing them to some extent for decades now.

Aero II
07-31-2005, 03:38 PM
I already saw it. I have Tivo automatically record anything with "Buffalo Bills" in the title .

Do you also get a lot of stuff on the wild west? :D

JD
07-31-2005, 05:23 PM
So its going to me shown monday at 3, espn?

wchutalkinboutwillis
07-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Do you also get a lot of stuff on the wild west? :D
It's funny you say that. I used to get all kinds of crap from channels like Discovery (Buffalo hunting and what not), History (For Buffalo Bill), etc. I finally learned how to filter so I get programs that are only pertinent to the Bills and the city of Buffalo. The Bad Boys episode from like 10 years ago still comes up occassionally. It's the one where they remove a snake from some house on the East Side.

BlackMetalNinja
07-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the notice, I just set the DVR to record it!

ublinkwescore
07-31-2005, 11:25 PM
that would be at 12 for those of us on the west coast.

BiLLSRuLE
08-01-2005, 02:05 PM
how long is it??

half hour...one hour??

ZacGriffi~82
08-01-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm getting espnnews. :(