X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Parrish Quick to Impress at Bills Camp

With a quick burst through the middle of the field and a move that left defensive back Jabari Greer stuck in his tracks, Roscoe Parrish grabbed a J.P. Losman pass and darted toward the end zone.

Sure, the catch came during the team's 7-on-7 drill Sunday afternoon on the Bills' second full day of workouts. But it offered a glimpse of what Parrish might have to offer in his rookie season with the Bills.
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3286
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: Parrish Quick to Impress at Bills Camp

Originally posted by The_Philster
    With a quick burst through the middle of the field and a move that left defensive back Jabari Greer stuck in his tracks, Roscoe Parrish grabbed a J.P. Losman pass and darted toward the end zone.

Sure, the catch came during the team's 7-on-7 drill Sunday afternoon on the Bills' second full day of workouts. But it offered a glimpse of what Parrish might have to offer in his rookie season with the Bills.
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3286
    Wow! And Jabari Greer is pretty fast himself. Things are looking up...the more I hear of Parrish, the more I believe he just might make an instant impact on the team. He seems to get the ball and then make instant instinctual moves instead of thinking about it - that allows him to react faster. Reed, you better get used to warming the bench...

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
      • Mar 2005

Looks like Greer made up for this miss when he chased Parrish down from behind on another play in the same drill. (I just read Mike's update). Anyway, I'm curious to see the depth at CB with Thomas on the PUP list. I'm excited for Parrish but I'm also hoping we get the 3rd CB position solidified quickly.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

I see that all the bills cheerleaders named nicole are hot.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Tinboy
          • Aug 2004

Parrish is lookung very good, a solid 2nd pick, nice!

Comment

• junglekyle
            • Jun 2005

I'd like to see Parrish returning punts this year.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              I see that all the bills cheerleaders named nicole are hot.
              You'll see that next week as well...the 2005-2006 Jills calendar covergirl is named Nicole
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Troll Master
                Junior Zoner
                • Jul 2005

roscoe is a little fella i afraid he gonna get hurt by bigger defensive players. he sure is a fast guy though. he could be ok option if he can catch footballs from loseman or whoever play qb for bills this year

Comment

Working...
                X