PDA

View Full Version : i'm shocked that none of you talked about the Stamer incident...

Michael82
08-01-2005, 11:53 AM
:shocked:

Here's what I mean...

5. Josh Stamer needs to calm down or he may be the next Troy Vincent. He was in the full out blitz that was chasing JP Losman. Everybody got close to him, but they all pulled away, except for Stamer, who hit Losman. He didn't hit him that hard, but the offensive lineman got pretty pissed off and it looked like Mularkey was upset too. Stamer did apologize to Losman by patting him on the helmet.

The King
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Hes just trying to make a name for himself. Losman is gonna get hit. Probably a lot, so he better toughen up. I dont see why anybody would get pissed about it this is football, not grab ass. We should be able to bump the QB a bit, if you're pissed about Stamer knocking him over you're going to be in for a long season Mikey.

The Spaz
08-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Coach handled it and the o-line seemed pissed so I think it's handled.

Michael82
08-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Hes just trying to make a name for himself. Losman is gonna get hit. Probably a lot, so he better toughen up. I dont see why anybody would get pissed about it this is football, not grab ass. We should be able to bump the QB a bit, if you're pissed about Stamer knocking him over you're going to be in for a long season Mikey.
The only reason why I'm pissed about Stamer hitting him is because it was FORBID by Mularkey at the start of camp. and it was the cause of JP Losman's leg injury last year. :mad:

Voltron
08-01-2005, 12:03 PM
When some one is wearing a red shirt you DO NOT TOUCH HIM!

That is just looking out for the team as whole. You don't make a name for yourself by hitting the QB in training camp.

OpIv37
08-01-2005, 12:04 PM
plus Stamer's already on the team cuz of his ST ability, and he's not going to outplay the LB's that we have. He needs to accept his role and realize there's no shame in being a ST player, especially in Buffalo on the best ST in the NFL.

Michael82
08-01-2005, 12:09 PM
When some one is wearing a red shirt you DO NOT TOUCH HIM!

That is just looking out for the team as whole. You don't make a name for yourself by hitting the QB in training camp.
:bf1:

footballhottie
08-01-2005, 12:09 PM
O no!!!! My husband to be is in troble...

The King
08-01-2005, 12:21 PM
I dont know, I am having issues with Losmans toughness. I just think a QB who is going to be running around a lot should be tough. I want to see Losman with a chip on his shoulder. And I feel right now everyone feels he's made of glass. I didnt see the hit, but I cant imagine Stamer was trying to hit Losman he probably just got carried away.

OpIv37
08-01-2005, 12:34 PM
I dont know, I am having issues with Losmans toughness. I just think a QB who is going to be running around a lot should be tough. I want to see Losman with a chip on his shoulder. And I feel right now everyone feels he's made of glass. I didnt see the hit, but I cant imagine Stamer was trying to hit Losman he probably just got carried away.

It's not about that. Training camp is practice, and praticing being hit doesn't make you more capable of taking one in a game- in fact it probably has the opposite effect. Say what you will about Bledsoe, but he was tough as nails and they still weren't allowed to hit him in camp. The point is to get your players prepared and in shape without unnecessarily risking injury. I'll be surprised if the Bills or any other team makes it through camp without any injuries, but you try to minimize the amount and seriousness of them, particularly for starters.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Sorry I'm a little confused. I'm kinda new to this board. Is Josh Stamer your husband? Are the two of you engaged? Are you HS sweethearts? Met in college?

The King
08-01-2005, 12:40 PM
It's not about that. Training camp is practice, and praticing being hit doesn't make you more capable of taking one in a game- in fact it probably has the opposite effect. Say what you will about Bledsoe, but he was tough as nails and they still weren't allowed to hit him in camp. The point is to get your players prepared and in shape without unnecessarily risking injury. I'll be surprised if the Bills or any other team makes it through camp without any injuries, but you try to minimize the amount and seriousness of them, particularly for starters.
I understand all of that. No Question.

I am just getting this impression that people are viewing Losman to be soft. So I hate to see it become an issue if he takes a knock a camp.

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 12:53 PM
C'mon FBH...you can do better. I like Stamer's intensity and play, but physically...he looks like Lerch (from the original Addams Family series)

gimpy
08-01-2005, 01:15 PM
:shocked:

Here's what I mean...
I'm not worried about it because Bennie told the D that he will eat the next guy that touches JP.

footballhottie
08-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Sorry I'm a little confused. I'm kinda new to this board. Is Josh Stamer your husband? Are the two of you engaged? Are you HS sweethearts? Met in college?no to all of the above...i meet him at training camp and hes so nice and i would love to get to know him..but sadly i have about a snow balls chance in hell with him
C'mon FBH...you can do better. I like Stamer's intensity and play, but physically...he looks like Lerch (from the original Addams Family series) o come on he does not...i saw him around some kids the other day and he just seems so nice and caring...im done with going for guys that have just the looks...i want more then that.

L.A. Playa
08-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Has Stamer had his Roids test yet ???

footballhottie
08-01-2005, 01:46 PM
i fell in love with his arms..

Jan Reimers
08-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Stamer's job is not all that secure, anyway. He has to be looking over his shoulder at Liam Ezekiel.

ryven
08-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Stamer did apologize to Losman by patting him on the helmet.

He apologized. If you remember spikes hit some one in camp when he first got here I dont remember this much complaining. I agree that red shirt means hand off but he got hit and he is alright.

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 02:38 PM
o come on he does not...i saw him around some kids the other day and he just seems so nice and caring...im done with going for guys that have just the looks...i want more then that.

I would have expected you to be the Losman type...most women think that I've listened to think he's hot - and he's got decent arms...

footballhottie
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't jump on the bandwagons like all these j.p lovers...i saw stamer i talked to him and now i kinda like him a little bit...but like i said its just a crush he probbally has some super model girl friend.

Mr. Miyagi
08-01-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't jump on the bandwagons like all these j.p lovers...i saw stamer i talked to him and now i kinda like him a little bit...but like i said its just a crush he probbally has some super model girl friend.
You watch football the same reason I watch women's beach volleyball. :naughty:

Tatonka
08-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Stamer's job is not all that secure, anyway. He has to be looking over his shoulder at Liam Ezekiel.

stamer is an OLB.. and from what i have seen, he is developing quite well.. while i dont like that he hit losman.. guys get riled up in the midst of the action.. he apologized to losman and took an earful of **** for what he did.. and no one was hurt.. so i didnt really focus on it..

but i also agree.. it is football and guys get knocked down.. it happens.

i like stamer alot and hope that he is one of our LBs of the future.. you cant teach intensity.. guys like fletcher have made a living on it (limited physically, but intensity gets them through all those limitations)..

Tatonka
08-01-2005, 03:20 PM
I would have expected you to be the Losman type...most women think that I've listened to think he's hot - and he's got decent arms...

my wife thinks he looks like adam sandler to a T..

this picture is crazy how much he looks like him in the face.. the smile.. the nose.. i like adam sandler, so it doesnt bother me.. but it is kind of funny.

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/losman.jpg

http://www2.filmweb.no/multimedia/archive/00015/Adam_Sandler_i_The_W_15542a.jpg

SABURZFAN
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM

you better straighten the big dummy out.WTF is he doing? :mad:

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 03:27 PM
my wife thinks he looks like adam sandler to a T..

this picture is crazy how much he looks like him in the face.. the smile.. the nose.. i like adam sandler, so it doesnt bother me.. but it is kind of funny.

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/tatonka/losman.jpg

http://www2.filmweb.no/multimedia/archive/00015/Adam_Sandler_i_The_W_15542a.jpg

Well, we know who's going to play JP in the next Bills movie...

:lol:

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 03:27 PM
You watch football the same reason I watch women's beach volleyball. :naughty:
Lemme guess...you think Misty is hot?

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey, don't see yourself short. Maybe he's just looking for a good girl who loves football...you never know. I'd say you need to start planning how to get him to notice you more...

Shasta McNasty
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
I am sure it was nothing serious. Stamer and JP are boyz. I have seen them 3 separate times out on the town together this spring/summer.

footballhottie
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
You watch football the same reason I watch women's beach volleyball. :naughty::bs:

Mr. Miyagi
08-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Lemme guess...you think Misty is hot?
I don't know. Who's Misty? :idunno:

L.A. Playa
08-01-2005, 04:17 PM
good luck FBH just remember there are probably a few thousand women in the WNY area that feel the same exact way you do and probably will do whatever they have to to get Stamer if for only one night or two just be realistic and use your intellingence when dealing with an athlete

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't know. Who's Misty? :idunno:
:shocked: Gasp! You don't know who Misty May and Kerri Walsh are? They represented the woman's volleyball team of the USA in the Olympics in 2004! They are the hottest duo in beach v-ball and currently ranked #1!!! And if you see them play, you'll know why!

This is them. Kerri is the blond, and Misty is the hot brunette:

Voltron
08-01-2005, 04:47 PM
:shocked: Gasp! You don't know who Misty May and Kerri Walsh are? They represented the woman's volleyball team of the USA in the Olympics in 2004! They are the hottest duo in beach v-ball and currently ranked #1!!! And if you see them play, you'll know why!

This is them. Kerri is the blond, and Misty is the hot brunette:
not that I am proud of it, but I think I have bigger brests than both of them .... :D

Meathead
08-01-2005, 04:57 PM
So are you busy friday night?

L.A. Playa
08-01-2005, 04:59 PM
not that I am proud of it, but I think I have bigger brests than both of them .... :D

but im sure their balls are bigger than yours...

JK its a joke towards them not you

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 08:24 PM

Misty is not that bad...she has a some. But Kerri...poor girl just has a couple of mosquito bites...

At the Olympics, there was a big deal when Misty and Kerri won. They both threw themselves in the sand on top of each other and the entire world drooled for a second wondering if they were lesbos - it did kind of look like it the way they laughed and played with each other at that moment. But they just appear to be really close friends and Kerri is getting married soon, so that theory went away quickly.

Still, they seem like nice girls with nice personalities. I've seen a couple of interviews with them and they're really cool and down to earth...

Konyeezie
08-02-2005, 01:33 PM
If Losman is going to try and show people up when he know he can't be touched, guys are gonna get a little frustrated.

If a guy gets frustrated enough, in the heat of the moment he'll snap on whoever is annoying him.

I don't like this news at all.

Kerr
08-02-2005, 04:58 PM
You don't know that. Woo him into your lair.
Mikey will be pissed, but what the hey. :D

Bert102176
08-03-2005, 02:31 AM
FBH are you stalking Stamer?

Bert102176
08-03-2005, 02:34 AM
FBH whatswith the Piazza pic? do you like the Mets also?

footballhottie
08-03-2005, 09:21 AM
FBH are you stalking Stamer? nahhh..I'm not like that
FBH whatswith the Piazza pic? do you like the Mets also? ummm...its a pic of him knocked out

Bert102176
08-03-2005, 11:15 PM
that's not right Piazza is one of my favorites, lol, dang girl after seing you in that pic if he didn't notice you he's not right cause your hot

BuffaloRanger
08-03-2005, 11:40 PM
I doubt Stamer is dating a Supermodel. BFLO isn't full of those. You could easily approach him in a bar, compliment his play, then surprise him with your football knowledge. Tell him you think it's cool the way he's good with kids at the practice and that you love the way he fires up the crowd on kickoffs.

Then just don't bang him on the first date (guys like a challenge) and you'll be his girlfriend in no time. But then you'll have a serious conflict of interest on this board. You'd lose it if someone said something bad about the STs.

footballhottie
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
wow...you really think so

BuffaloRanger
08-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Deffenly.

BuffaloRanger
08-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Seriously. Some pretty girls do not grasp the full scope of their power. Beauty is a gift and men can't ignore it.

If you approached him in a bar he would be interested for sure. He may be a dick that's only looking for a quick lay, but you should be able to detect that. He may not take you seriously at first, but if you aren't too starstruck and can talk football, complimenting his play wouldn't hurt, he may think you are cool - cool enough to date.

We could script it all out.

Introduce yourself, offer to but him a drink, tell him your a big bills fan and you love his intensity, etc.

The_Philster
08-04-2005, 05:00 AM
Deffenly.Deffenlly :shakeno:

footballhottie
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
:dream:

mysticsoto
08-04-2005, 09:20 AM
wow...you really think so
Just don't tell him that you have a .sig with him in it or he'll think you're psycho...

FBH :flirt: :whatthe: Stamer

footballhottie
08-04-2005, 09:46 AM
hmmm maybe i should get rid of it..

footballhottie
08-04-2005, 09:46 AM
with my luck...hes reading this right now and laughing his ass off

Michael82
08-04-2005, 10:04 AM
with my luck...hes reading this right now and laughing his ass off
:rofl:

I don't think the Bills players read the boards much. Their egos would be too hurt. :snicker:

The_Philster
08-04-2005, 03:31 PM
with my luck...hes reading this right now and laughing his ass offNah...he's probably curious who you are and is checking out your webpage ;)

Michael82
07-25-2006, 01:34 PM
:rofl: