PDA

View Full Version : Even Zach Thomas knows they suck

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-30-2002, 12:03 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20021229_MIA@NE

"This team does not have a killer instinct," Miami linebacker Zach Thomas said. "You can say all you want about how we should have won, but I'm sick and tired of hearing how good we are. We can't win a big game."

Marcos20
12-30-2002, 12:21 AM
:rofl:

Typ0
12-30-2002, 01:09 AM
I hope Wanny stays there a long time.

clumping platelets
12-30-2002, 03:30 AM
:gag:

ublinkwescore
12-30-2002, 10:46 AM
Are there any decent phins that will be available this offseason?

Like maybe a DE/DT/Safety?

I think I'll pass on any LBs they've got since we're gonna get Takeo Spikes (crossing my fingers).

Judge
12-30-2002, 10:57 AM
Zach knew it last year too when the Dolphins did their customary first round exit from the playoffs.

Dozerdog
12-30-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20021229_MIA@NE

"This team does not have a killer instinct," Miami linebacker Zach Thomas said. "You can say all you want about how we should have won, but I'm sick and tired of hearing how good we are. We can't win a big game."

Zack Thomas erupts like this every season.

Last year he blew up about the Miami Dolphins not taking the steps necccissary to get them over the hump. He cited the Bills as an example, gutting hte roster and taking some painful steps- "Getting real bad to get better much quicker". He was frustrated abouthte Dolphins being average to good but getting bounced every year.

Judge
12-30-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Zack Thomas erupts like this every season.

Last year he blew up about the Miami Dolphins not taking the steps necccissary to get them over the hump. He cited the Bills as an example, gutting hte roster and taking some painful steps- "Getting real bad to get better much quicker". He was frustrated abouthte Dolphins being average to good but getting bounced every year.

He's right though- not blowing up if he's stating the truth!