PDA

View Full Version : Panthers sign Nieuwendyk and Roberts

junglekyle
08-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Now my Roberts jersey is no good, how could they let these two go.:down:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=132137

SabreEleven
08-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Here we go again. Everybody signing everybody except us while the we sit on our thumbs. Darcy will sign a third rate player (probably defense) and make him out to be the next coming of Mike Ramsey. Then Darcy will come out and tell us how the Sabres have to keep the cap down and we can't afford any good players because of economics. Sabres will probably have problems meeting the minimum cap rules. I'm tired of this ****. I hope I eat these words.

junglekyle
08-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Here we go again. Everybody signing everybody except us while the we sit on our thumbs.I think it's a tad early for this talk, this and isbister have been the only moves all day...

Uncle Jesse
08-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Dude, its ok lol. Roberts and Joe are 80+ years old combined, their just old vets, def not considered a top FA by any means, good fit for a young flordia team though. Hell those old guys can play golf year round now!

junglekyle
08-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Dude, its ok lol. Roberts and Joe are 80+ years old combined, their just old vets, def not considered a top FA by any means, good fit for a young flordia team though. Hell those old guys can play golf year round now!Don't tell me that come the playoff time.:crap:

Can improve their defence with some big names, bring in some young guns.

Bling
08-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Your team must really suck if the Panthers are outbidding you guys for FAs.

SABuffalo786
08-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Here we go again. Everybody signing everybody except us while the we sit on our thumbs. Darcy will sign a third rate player (probably defense) and make him out to be the next coming of Mike Ramsey. Then Darcy will come out and tell us how the Sabres have to keep the cap down and we can't afford any good players because of economics. Sabres will probably have problems meeting the minimum cap rules. I'm tired of this ****. I hope I eat these words.

Relax. All we need to do is sign Bob Corkum and we can go ahead and put our name on the cup. Twice. :hockey:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Nieuwendyk is too :fogey: and so is Roberts :fogey: we want young fast guys

Crisis
08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
We have "young fast guys" and most of them are pussies. We need someone not afraid to get physical.

pyrrhonist
08-01-2005, 07:05 PM

Isn't that the organization's answer for every free agent who gets away?

"We'll replace them with an up-&-comer from Rochester".

Well frankly, our record isn't exactly blazing, so I think this franchise owes its fans some quality signings this offseason. It's time to start erasing the memories of Rigass' doings here. We used to have a winning franchise, but we've seen them mired in losing for far too long.

SabreEleven
08-01-2005, 11:41 PM

Well frankly, our record isn't exactly blazing, so I think this franchise owes its fans some quality signings this offseason. It's time to start erasing the memories of Rigass' doings here. We used to have a winning franchise, but we've seen them mired in losing for far too long.
thank you

SkateZilla
08-02-2005, 04:30 AM

Seconded...

I Wish The Sabres organization reads their own message boards,

but seeing I'm Banned for something or my account has been stolen, i've asked for my password dozens of times and havent gotten it..

SabreEleven
08-02-2005, 05:32 PM
I think it's a tad early for this talk, this and isbister have been the only moves all day...
It is getting later by the minute.