• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Coverage has gotten out of control

Camera crews are camping out at Eagles camp to see if TO shows up in an hour... wtf, there's nothing more important with the other 31 teams in the league that deserves to be covered at the top of the hour in sports? Unbelievable.
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

Re: Coverage has gotten out of control

It would be funny though if the camera crew caught T.O. tripping over something and snapping his leg in half!

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsNick
      It would be funny though if the camera crew caught T.O. tripping over something and snapping his leg in half!
      Or him smokin a blunt with ricky
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Akhippo
        • Nov 2002

Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO. Especially with training camps opening. Its just like when Cowboys camp opened. They got Parcells first sound bite. Who cares. We dont need to start the season with the cowgirls. If its beside the bills, how about the trio in Detroit, maybe the texans and Carr, is AZ really that good. Quit playing off of the redundant.
        Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Akhippo
          Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO. Especially with training camps opening. Its just like when Cowboys camp opened. They got Parcells first sound bite. Who cares. We dont need to start the season with the cowgirls. If its beside the bills, how about the trio in Detroit, maybe the texans and Carr, is AZ really that good. Quit playing off of the redundant.
          I feel your pain. There's 32 teams in the league, but w/ the media coverage you'd think there's only 5.

When Henry was traded I didn't see anything on any of the shows about it... barely a mention on sportscenter.

If that was a player in NY, DAL, or Philly it would have been headline news for a week.

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Amen to that.

I would kind of like to know what the Bears, or the Bucs are up to.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO.
              Nobody outside of Philly cares for Philly.

Absolute worse city I've ever been too. City of brotherly love my ass. They all act like a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
                Camera crews are camping out at Eagles camp to see if TO shows up in an hour... wtf, there's nothing more important with the other 31 teams in the league that deserves to be covered at the top of the hour in sports? Unbelievable.
                It is unbeliveable. I'm sick of that crap man. Take NFL Live for example, I have recorded every damn show they have had so far this season and 80% of each program has been dedicated to none other than Terrell Owens.

Thank God for the Billszone. This is the No.1 source for the best info on the Bills to be found ANYWHERE.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by madness
                  Nobody outside of Philly cares for Philly.

Absolute worse city I've ever been too. City of brotherly love my ass. They all act like a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.
                  hahaha, that was the running joke when i was in college. tons of kids from boston, philly, and nyc, and all the philly kids tried to act badass and tough... everybody outside their little clique hated them. douchebags.

and what is with calling "water" "wooder"??

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Wooder

I think it's a tri-state thing. I never hear anyone pronounce it right. A variation of that is waudr.

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

I actually enjoy when they have Parcells on. He tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. Most of the time he is hysterical as well
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X