PDA

View Full Version : Coverage has gotten out of control

Bill Brasky
08-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Camera crews are camping out at Eagles camp to see if TO shows up in an hour... wtf, there's nothing more important with the other 31 teams in the league that deserves to be covered at the top of the hour in sports? Unbelievable.

BillsNick
08-01-2005, 05:08 PM
It would be funny though if the camera crew caught T.O. tripping over something and snapping his leg in half! :snicker:

JD
08-01-2005, 05:10 PM
It would be funny though if the camera crew caught T.O. tripping over something and snapping his leg in half! :snicker:

Or him smokin a blunt with ricky :brush:

Akhippo
08-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO. Especially with training camps opening. Its just like when Cowboys camp opened. They got Parcells first sound bite. Who cares. We dont need to start the season with the cowgirls. If its beside the bills, how about the trio in Detroit, maybe the texans and Carr, is AZ really that good. Quit playing off of the redundant.

Bill Brasky
08-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO. Especially with training camps opening. Its just like when Cowboys camp opened. They got Parcells first sound bite. Who cares. We dont need to start the season with the cowgirls. If its beside the bills, how about the trio in Detroit, maybe the texans and Carr, is AZ really that good. Quit playing off of the redundant.
I feel your pain. There's 32 teams in the league, but w/ the media coverage you'd think there's only 5.

When Henry was traded I didn't see anything on any of the shows about it... barely a mention on sportscenter.

If that was a player in NY, DAL, or Philly it would have been headline news for a week.

Historian
08-03-2005, 08:34 AM

Amen to that.

I would kind of like to know what the Bears, or the Bucs are up to.

madness
08-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Nobody outside of Phily cares about TO.Nobody outside of Philly cares for Philly.

Absolute worse city I've ever been too. City of brotherly love my ass. They all act like a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers. :down:

Drive 4 Five
08-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Camera crews are camping out at Eagles camp to see if TO shows up in an hour... wtf, there's nothing more important with the other 31 teams in the league that deserves to be covered at the top of the hour in sports? Unbelievable.

It is unbeliveable. I'm sick of that crap man. Take NFL Live for example, I have recorded every damn show they have had so far this season and 80% of each program has been dedicated to none other than Terrell Owens.

Thank God for the Billszone. This is the No.1 source for the best info on the Bills to be found ANYWHERE.

Bill Brasky
08-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Nobody outside of Philly cares for Philly.

Absolute worse city I've ever been too. City of brotherly love my ass. They all act like a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers. :down:
hahaha, that was the running joke when i was in college. tons of kids from boston, philly, and nyc, and all the philly kids tried to act badass and tough... everybody outside their little clique hated them. douchebags.

and what is with calling "water" "wooder"??

madness
08-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Wooder :rofl:

I think it's a tri-state thing. I never hear anyone pronounce it right. A variation of that is waudr.

Voltron
08-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I actually enjoy when they have Parcells on. He tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. Most of the time he is hysterical as well :up: