PDA

View Full Version : Losman runs for an 82 yard TD

The Spaz
08-01-2005, 05:17 PM
V-Coach reports J.P. Losman ran for an 82 yard TD today in practice. I know it's it's just trainign camp but man that's some athleticism we haven't seen the last few years.

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I hope everyone can run for TD's on your D...

casdhf
08-01-2005, 05:25 PM
You seem like too smart a guy to believe that

JD
08-01-2005, 05:26 PM
V-Coach reports J.P. Losman ran for an 82 yard TD today in practice. I know it's it's just trainign camp but man that's some athleticism we haven't seen the last few years.

Wow, that would be SICK to see, I hope justa got that on vid!

MDFINFAN
08-01-2005, 05:27 PM
You seem like too smart a guy to believe that

A man can hope, can't he.. :D:

JD
08-01-2005, 05:44 PM
A non immature fin fan? nawwwwww cant be. :nuk:

:respect:

Bling
08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Totally... I bet Lawyer Milloy chased him down to the endzone but just couldn't catch up to the blazing speed of JP Losman. :rolleyes:

Crisis
08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Totally... I bet Lawyer Milloy chased him down to the endzone but just couldn't catch up to the blazing speed of JP Losman. :rolleyes:
I bet Losman could take Sam Madison in a foot-race.

jmb1099
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM

The fact that we have a mobile qb is something worth posting. How many 82 yard td's has Feely or Ferrote ran for in practice?

justasportsfan
08-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Wow, that would be SICK to see, I hope justa got that on vid!
I would've if I was at camp. :sorry:

LtBillsFan66
08-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Easy to run for TDs with the red shirt on.

mysticsoto
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
The fact that we have a mobile qb is something worth posting. How many 82 yard td's has Feely or Ferrote ran for in practice?
Feeley and Frerotte can do that also. They can run 82...oh wait, they can run 82 inches...my mistake... :evil:

FlyingDutchman
08-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Easy to run for TDs with the red shirt on.
Agreed...I saw the play, it almost looked like a designed draw and he did get a big gain however the safeties were not going balls out to get him....Willis gets big gains all the time in practice, the D isnt trying their hardest to not give up yards...It was still a great play, but I highly doubt he woulda really went the distance...

jmb1099
08-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Agreed...I saw the play, it almost looked like a designed draw and he did get a big gain however the safeties were not going balls out to get him....Willis gets big gains all the time in practice, the D isnt trying their hardest to not give up yards...It was still a great play, but I highly doubt he woulda really went the distance...
Agreed, however, something like this wasn't even a possibility a year ago so while I agree, I am also excited by the possibility that we now have a weapon we did not have before.

Tinboy
08-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Distance or not it's good to see that we finally have a mobile QB that have the speed to move.

jmb1099
08-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Distance or not it's good to see that we finally have a mobile QB that have the speed to move.
:posrep:

Philagape
08-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Did our old QB run 82 yards combined in his life?

mybills
08-02-2005, 07:31 AM
82 inches, maybe.

madness
08-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Did our old QB run 82 yards combined in his life?:rofl: As many times as he got sacked? I figured he'd be somewhere in the negative.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 07:47 AM
How many 82 yard td's has Feely or Ferrote ran for in practice?they can easily run for 82 yds. easy. They'd have to stop after every 10 yards to catch their breath but they can eventually acheive it.

jmb1099
08-02-2005, 08:13 AM
they can easily run for 82 yds. easy. They'd have to stop after every 10 yards to catch their breath but they can eventually acheive it.
:bf1:

Michael82
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Guys, it was against the 3rd String defense. 3RD TEAM! These are the guys that will be flipping burgers or working at Wegmans after camp. :doh:

alohabillsfan
08-02-2005, 09:38 AM
the only reason JP scored was because lawyer tackled troy before he tackled JP!!!

Voltron
08-02-2005, 09:42 AM
a 4.5 40 is not what you would call fast for a QB? :huh:

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Guys, it was against the 3rd String defense. 3RD TEAM! These are the guys that will be flipping burgers or working at Wegmans after camp. :doh:Dangit, I knew we should've started him against Pitts.

Jan Reimers
08-02-2005, 09:47 AM
a 4.5 40 is not what you would call fast for a QB? :huh:
Miami fans can't relate to stopwatch time. Their QBs are timed by sun dial.

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Miami fans can't relate to stopwatch time. Their QBs are timed by sun dial.

:laughing:

Pride
08-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Dangit, I knew we should've started him against Pitts.
:bf1:

jmb1099
08-02-2005, 11:12 AM
I understand the level of competition and the environment that Lossman's run occured under, but the fact that he even has that capabiltiy is something I am excited about. Maybe I shouldn't be so optimistic so early, but again, his ability to make plays with his feet is something that our offense was incapable of doing with Drew. Combine this with MM creative play calling, a Rehab'd WM and I see the potential for a number of great things to happen that simply couldn't and didn't happen last year.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Cant wait for him to see some real life. Just wait until JT is on is @$$, he will be running scared 82 yards the other direction for a safety...If and this is a big IF...he gets that far.

:lmao:

The last buffalo fan
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Probably your beautiful JT, can only break into a gay bar, and start chasing "chicks", but football is a little bit different you know?

ublinkwescore
08-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Cant wait for him to see some real life. Just wait until JT is on is @$$, he will be running scared 82 yards the other direction for a safety...If and this is a big IF...he gets that far.

You mean wait till JT gets past Mike Williams then bends over in front of JP because he likes the socal surfer guy thing and he's offering his @$$ up to JP.

Of course we all know JP will turn it down and just throw a 70 yard TD strike to Evans to make the score 50 something to less then 10.

ublinkwescore
08-02-2005, 11:52 AM
JP might kick him in his nuts though.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 12:04 PM
You mean wait till JT gets past Mike Williams then bends over in front of JP because he likes the socal surfer guy thing and he's offering his @$$ up to JP.

Of course we all know JP will turn it down and just throw a 70 yard TD strike to Evans to make the score 50 something to less then 10.Nope, pretty sure I had it right the first time. Amazing how you guys hate JT so much, calling him gay and all. You have to stoop to calling him gay because he is so talented. Jealous? I think so.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Nope, pretty sure I had it right the first time. Amazing how you guys hate JT so much, calling him gay and all. You have to stoop to calling him gay because he is so talented. Jealous? I think so.and you guys keep attempting to blast JP because your qb's are talentless. A career back up and a 3rd stringer trying to fight for the no.1 job :lol: You guys should've kept Fiedler.

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
and you guys keep attempting to blast JP because your qb's are talentless. A career back up and a 3rd stringer trying to fight for the no.1 job :lol: You guys should've kept Fiedler.
I guess that shut "Buff What?" up really good...there's no come back when everything that has been said is true!!!

buff what?
08-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I guess that shut "Buff What?" up really good...there's no come back when everything that has been said is true!!!Uh what...You have a rookie QB that aint proved nutin yet and yet you want to continue to rip on the Fins QB's. You got do better then that to shut me up.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 12:40 PM
and you guys keep attempting to blast JP because your qb's are talentless. A career back up and a 3rd stringer trying to fight for the no.1 job :lol: You guys should've kept Fiedler.Yeah that is it...clueless. Last time I looked JP aint proved nothing yet...isnt that what you are always saying about Saban??? Amazing how you like to have it your way all the time. Truth is YOU CANT.
By the way, go ahead and neg me again, it hurts so much

Static
08-02-2005, 12:51 PM
This obsession with calling everyone gay.........it's almost as bad as FH smack forum......

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Uh what...You have a rookie QB that aint proved nutin yet and yet you want to continue to rip on the Fins QB's. You got do better then that to shut me up.you have a vet who playes like a rookie (AJ). I heard your players are not allowed to give your other vet (Gus) a tap on the helmet when he makes a play for fear of reinjuring his neck.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah that is it...clueless. Last time I looked JP aint proved nothing yet...isnt that what you are always saying about Saban??? Amazing how you like to have it your way all the time. Truth is YOU CANT.
By the way, go ahead and neg me again, it hurts so much
:lmao:I never said JP was proven. No one knows how he'll pan out but one things for sure, your qb's have PROVEN they are nothing but back ups.

When did I ever neg you?

buff what?
08-02-2005, 12:58 PM
you have a vet who playes like a rookie (AJ). I heard your players are not allowed to give your other vet (Gus) a tap on the helmet when he makes a play for fear of reinjuring his neck.And yet you still have a rookie.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I never said JP was proven. No one knows how he'll pan out but one things for sure, your qb's have PROVEN they are nothing but back ups.

When did I ever neg you?
And I never said he was or wasn't. I kinda hope he pans out, it would be nice to start seeing some talented QB in this league again.
You haven't even given AJ a real chance to PROVE anything and please don't count last year as giving him a chance. Gus, yeah, he needs to watch out for walls. Remember this started about JT chasing JP down (in jest) and other posters having to call him gay. Your the one that changed the subject.

If you did not neg me...:sorry: ...Not that I really care anyways.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 01:25 PM
And yet you still have a rookie.which means? Have you heard of a qb named Brady who went on to not only win the sb but won the SB MVP in his 2nd year after sitting on the bench in his first?

I'm not saying he's the next Brady but Jp is thought to have better talent than Brady coming off of college. Why is it not possible that he could be a decent qb in his 2nd year.

We can sit here and debate back and forth how JP is gonna turn out, in the end the regular season is gonna have the answers. I do however know that your qb's suck.

Konyeezie
08-02-2005, 01:25 PM
He ran 82 yards against the backups with the red shirt on (with Mularkey emphasizing this year to never touch or even get too close to the red jersey).

I hope he wasn't being a ***** out there knowing that the D can't touch him.

On the positive side Drew would have never made it.

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Uh what...You have a rookie QB that aint proved nutin yet and yet you want to continue to rip on the Fins QB's. You got do better then that to shut me up.
It's not hard to rip on Fins QB. This rookie QB has more potential than adding Feeley and Gus combined. And if not, our backup has more potential than both your potential starters combined. In fact, you guys should trade us a 2nd round pick for Matthews!!!

Uncle Jesse
08-02-2005, 01:36 PM
He has 686 career rushing yards.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
It's not hard to rip on Fins QB. This rookie QB has more potential than adding Feeley and Gus combined. And if not, our backup has more potential than both your potential starters combined. In fact, you guys should trade us a 2nd round pick for Matthews!!!Like I said before, at least give AJ a chance, and I will say this again slowly just for you, Y o u c a n ' t r e a l l y c o u n t l a s t y e a r a s a n o p p o r t u n i t y t o p r o v e a n y t h i n g. And I would maybe give you brock berlin for matthews. :lmao:

buff what?
08-02-2005, 01:45 PM
which means? Have you heard of a qb named Brady who went on to not only win the sb but won the SB MVP in his 2nd year after sitting on the bench in his first?

I'm not saying he's the next Brady but Jp is thought to have better talent than Brady coming off of college. Why is it not possible that he could be a decent qb in his 2nd year.

We can sit here and debate back and forth how JP is gonna turn out, in the end the regular season is gonna have the answers. I do however know that your qb's suck.Uh and did you hear how the Charges went to the playoffs last year? That doesnt mean $h!t. And when did I ever said he could not possibly be a decent QB??? And I do however know that you TE's suck...so what?

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Uh and did you hear how the Charges went to the playoffs last year? That doesnt mean $h!t. And when did I ever said he could not possibly be a decent QB??? And I do however know that you TE's suck...so what?I never said you said he sucked but your rookie argument didn't pan out with someone named Brady ,did it? IF JP struggles good for you, if he doesn't start hoping your team will go 1-15 just so that you have a sure shot at Lienert(sp)

buff what?
08-02-2005, 02:04 PM
IF JP struggles good for you, if he doesn't start hoping your team will go 1-15 just so that you have a sure shot at Lienert(sp)What? That doesnt make any sense.

I never said you said he sucked but your rookie argument didn't pan out with someone named Brady ,did it?uh, do you remember this statement

and you guys keep attempting to blast JP because your qb's are talentless.Sounds like you did to me...
And the Fins will not go 1-15 this year, I am only hoping this year we can get to .500, it won't be easy but possible. Anything better would be just fine with me.

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 02:12 PM
What? That doesnt make any sense.
uh, do you remember this statement
Sounds like you did to me...
And the Fins will not go 1-15 this year, I am only hoping this year we can get to .500, it won't be easy but possible. Anything better would be just fine with me.

Atleast you are realistic. Most fin fans have you in the playoffs b'cse Saban is the Messiah...

PS We'll take Matthew for Brock Berlin...and a 2nd rd pick.

buff what?
08-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Atleast you are realistic. Most fin fans have you in the playoffs b'cse Saban is the Messiah...

PS We'll take Matthew for Brock Berlin...and a 2nd rd pick.I got your 2nd rd pick.:lmao:

buff what?
08-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Atleast you are realistic. Most fin fans have you in the playoffs b'cse Saban is the Messiah... Yeah, I mean really lets be realistic, coming off of a 4-12 season, a 1st year coach, having one of the toughest schedules in the league and playing in one of the toughest divisions, that...wait also has the SB champs in it. .500 would be good enough this year, but I expect to get better next year and the year after that. To be honest though, I'm not sure that the bills will finish much over .500 this year either.

Static
08-02-2005, 02:23 PM

PS We'll take Matthew for Brock Berlin...and a 2nd rd pick.

Not me.....at best we will go 8-8 maybe.........

MDFINFAN
08-02-2005, 02:28 PM
It's not hard to rip on Fins QB. This rookie QB has more potential than adding Feeley and Gus combined. And if not, our backup has more potential than both your potential starters combined. In fact, you guys should trade us a 2nd round pick for Matthews!!!

This is BS mys, AJ has defintely shown more potential, he's gotten rid of the bad games for a rook, which JP has to go through. Right now, AJ's ahead of JP in terms of experience, knowing what not to do, that's why his int's went to 1 in his last 3 games, that's why we were able to beat the Pats, because AJ didn't lose it for us, and actually made a helluva throw to win it. In that game, Brady was looking like a rook. Gus was a pro bowler, no one on your QB staff has accomplished that, plus his experience, so yea our QB situation is a little better than you guys right now. Even though you have a #1 pick at QB..he's proven that he can get hurt as a backup.

Bulldog
08-02-2005, 02:52 PM
This is BS mys, AJ has defintely shown more potential, he's gotten rid of the bad games for a rook, which JP has to go through. Right now, AJ's ahead of JP in terms of experience, knowing what not to do, that's why his int's went to 1 in his last 3 games, that's why we were able to beat the Pats, because AJ didn't lose it for us, and actually made a helluva throw to win it. In that game, Brady was looking like a rook. Gus was a pro bowler, no one on your QB staff has accomplished that, plus his experience, so yea our QB situation is a little better than you guys right now. Even though you have a #1 pick at QB..he's proven that he can get hurt as a backup.

Gus went to the Pro Bowl in 1997. He's nothing more than a backup. The jury is still out on AJ. He was horrible last year, and from the early reports coming out of Fins camp, he's trailing Gus in the open QB competition. For a QB who has been in the league as long as AJ has been, he sure looked like a rookie last year. Thats not a good sign. He's been around long enough to know better than to make some of the throws he did last year. I'll take an unproven Losman over either of your QB's. Hell, I would take Holcomb over both of Miami's QB's. Whats next? Ronnie Brown is already better than Willis?

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Gus went to the Pro Bowl in 1997. He's nothing more than a backup. The jury is still out on AJ. He was horrible last year, and from the early reports coming out of Fins camp, he's trailing Gus in the open QB competition. For a QB who has been in the league as long as AJ has been, he sure looked like a rookie last year. Thats not a good sign. He's been around long enough to know better than to make some of the throws he did last year. I'll take an unproven Losman over either of your QB's. Hell, I would take Holcomb over both of Miami's QB's. Whats next? Ronnie Brown is already better than Willis?
MDFINFAN, Bulldog put it very eloquently above, so I don't want to repeat what he said, but I do want to emphasize one of his pts. AJ has been around for awhile and look at him struggling to remain your starter. JP has been around 1 year, and was hurt last year at that...and he's already starting. While I understand that Feeley exceeds JP in terms of experience, as far as I can tell, JP exceeds Feeley in determination, competitive attitude and leadership ability. He may also have better physical attributes needed for QB. JP is rapidly becoming the general that leads the offense and all the players are saying it. Feeley on the other hand is struggling to remain a starter and let's be honest, Gus may very well beat him here. I understand what you and most fin fans are saying about Feeley deserving one more chance...I did the same thing with Bledsoe last year. But I think at the end of the year, you and most Dolphin fans will be chanting Leinhart...Leinhart!!!

Mr. Cynical
08-02-2005, 04:07 PM
At least this shows his leg is healed. :up:

Bling
08-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know if Losman can actually throw the ball? Who really cares about Training Camp TD's?

MDFINFAN
08-02-2005, 09:22 PM

I"ll say it a different way this time, notice when he went to the probowl..that's how long he's been in the league, and he's played a lot, since leaving Redskins, he started in other stops, accumulating experience and knowledge. He has more experience than any QB on your team and has achieved pro bowl status period, reguardless of when..name one QB on your team that has that. Where did you get AJ is trailing Gus, they're co starters as of now, the depth chart just came out yesterday. For a guy learning the system and a guy who knows the system, AJ is holding his own. Common sense says he's behind knowledge wise in knowing this system, but the fact that he's hanging in there shows he's learning, and doing something right to keep himself neck in neck with Gus. Of course you'd guy take your qb's over ours, their yours, if you got AJ from us and he shows you what you don't see every day like us, you'd claim him too. And as for this as long as he's been in the NFL..please, the man was behind Mcnabb, what did he get to do..that's why it took Hasslebeck a couple of seasons to play good, he was behind B. Farve, do you think he played a lot? Last year was Feeley's second opportunity to play football in this league, how do you get better, by playing..so cut this he's been in the league junk, that's not even real..Playing time is how you should measure him, he's now getting an opportunity to play. Be logical about your post on this.

Captain Obvious
08-02-2005, 09:35 PM
I"ll say it a different way this time, notice when he went to the probowl..that's how long he's been in the league, and he's played a lot, since leaving Redskins, he started in other stops, accumulating experience and knowledge. He has more experience than any QB on your team and has achieved pro bowl status period, reguardless of when..name one QB on your team that has that. Where did you get AJ is trailing Gus, they're co starters as of now, the depth chart just came out yesterday. For a guy learning the system and a guy who knows the system, AJ is holding his own. Common sense says he's behind knowledge wise in knowing this system, but the fact that he's hanging in there shows he's learning, and doing something right to keep himself neck in neck with Gus. Of course you'd guy take your qb's over ours, their yours, if you got AJ from us and he shows you what you don't see every day like us, you'd claim him too. And as for this as long as he's been in the NFL..please, the man was behind Mcnabb, what did he get to do..that's why it took Hasslebeck a couple of seasons to play good, he was behind B. Farve, do you think he played a lot? Last year was Feeley's second opportunity to play football in this league, how do you get better, by playing..so cut this he's been in the league junk, that's not even real..Playing time is how you should measure him, he's now getting an opportunity to play. Be logical about your post on this.
Sorry, I'd rather hitch my wagon to a 2nd year QB, taken in the first round, who has lots of athletic ability. AJ Feeley had a passer rating under 70. You made a great effort to build up Gus, but he's 34 years old and hasn't been a perennial starter in awhile.

jmb1099
08-02-2005, 10:47 PM
At least this shows his leg is healed. :up:
Nice Point!
:posrep:

Bulldog
08-03-2005, 08:48 AM

I really don't care how long Gus has been in the NFL or his lone Pro Bowl appearence. The guy hasn't been a starter in the league in a long time and is clearly no what he once was. So by your logic, if Buffalo were to bring Jim Kelly out of retirement, their QB situation would improve? Come on, use some logic in your posts. And the fact that AJ has been in the NFL as long as he has and yet still made some of those throws, has to be cause for concern. If nothing else, being in an NFL system with Philly for as long as he was, AJ should have known better than to try and pull some of the stuff he tried last year.

MDFINFAN
08-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I really don't care how long Gus has been in the NFL or his lone Pro Bowl appearence. The guy hasn't been a starter in the league in a long time and is clearly no what he once was. So by your logic, if Buffalo were to bring Jim Kelly out of retirement, their QB situation would improve? Come on, use some logic in your posts. And the fact that AJ has been in the NFL as long as he has and yet still made some of those throws, has to be cause for concern. If nothing else, being in an NFL system with Philly for as long as he was, AJ should have known better than to try and pull some of the stuff he tried last year.

Even now if J. Kelly came back, he would be an upgrade to your team, but obviously that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking someone who's in the NFL and that's Gus, whether he's started the last couple of years or not, he has more experience than your guys....The fact that AJ has been in the NFL for 4 years and not played, plus add our OL, to the equation shows a rookie in term of his experience. What are you on? You know the guy hasn't played except the 6 games at philly 2 years ago. So that's 6 plus the 8 last year, he don't even have a whole season in as a player. Being in the situation with philly meant he didn't have to force anything, he had time behind their OL, with ours he was trying to make something happen.. I agree that's how QB's get in trouble, from B. Farve to Brady in those situations.

jmb1099
08-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Even now if J. Kelly came back, he would be an upgrade to your team, but obviously that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking someone who's in the NFL and that's Gus, whether he's started the last couple of years or not, he has more experience than your guys....The fact that AJ has been in the NFL for 4 years and not played, plus add our OL, to the equation shows a rookie in term of his experience. What are you on? You know the guy hasn't played except the 6 games at philly 2 years ago. So that's 6 plus the 8 last year, he don't even have a whole season in as a player. Being in the situation with philly meant he didn't have to force anything, he had time behind their OL, with ours he was trying to make something happen.. I agree that's how QB's get in trouble, from B. Farve to Brady in those situations.
There is a balance between experience, age, and talent. Gus is way past his prime and unless he pulls a Rich Gannon (and nobody sees that happening) he is not going to be a real solution or threat. Yes he has more experience, but the physical tools are not what they once were. Feely is a mystery. I keep finding it hard to believe that you guys made that deal, but even harder to believe that it (and I swear I'm not being insulting for the sake of being insulting) has been such a bust. He has shown a few promising moments, but a flash in the pan doesn't mean fire. At this point its only a matter of opinion, but yes...you have more experience in the qb department, but my response to that is so what? Our QB isn't 100 years old. As far as physical ability is concerned our QB's have you beat, hands down.

justasportsfan
08-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Even now if J. Kelly came back, he would be an upgrade to your team, but obviously that's not what I'm talking about,.you gotta be kidding.

Bulldog
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Even now if J. Kelly came back, he would be an upgrade to your team, but obviously that's not what I'm talking about.

If thats how you want to look at it, maybe Miami should bring Marino back. Oh wait, they already tried that, and he quit just like Ricky did. :lmao:

MDFINFAN
08-03-2005, 09:05 PM
There is a balance between experience, age, and talent. Gus is way past his prime and unless he pulls a Rich Gannon (and nobody sees that happening) he is not going to be a real solution or threat. Yes he has more experience, but the physical tools are not what they once were. Feely is a mystery. I keep finding it hard to believe that you guys made that deal, but even harder to believe that it (and I swear I'm not being insulting for the sake of being insulting) has been such a bust. He has shown a few promising moments, but a flash in the pan doesn't mean fire. At this point its only a matter of opinion, but yes...you have more experience in the qb department, but my response to that is so what? Our QB isn't 100 years old. As far as physical ability is concerned our QB's have you beat, hands down.

Good post, but your one guy JP can run better than any of our QB's, but our O isn't based on a running QB. Bottom line is AJ was a project, one that's improving very well in this TC. Those moments seem to be getting more frequently in this new O. Will he still make some mistakes, of course, he's still learning this O..but I'm impressed with his progress.

This is from a reporter: I didn't use a bias fan..from yesterday's practice, I haven't gotten today's report yet. But the practices leading up to this, we were hearing and seeing this kind of progress:

• The offense was much more crisp in Tuesday's practice, and that caught the eye of coach Nick Saban. "Probably the best we've had for maybe the entire camp," he said. "Timing was good. We made some plays down the field, which was good. I was really pleased with the way both quarterbacks managed the situation and the circumstances that they were thrown into today. That was very encouraging. Hopefully we can continue to build on that."

• All three quarterbacks, Gus Frerotte, A.J. Feeley and Sage Rosenfels, connected on their share of long passes. The two best throws were from Frerotte to Wes Welker and Feeley to Bryan Gilmore. TE Randy McMichael had a nice catch with LB Zach Thomas draped all over him.

MDFINFAN
08-03-2005, 09:09 PM
If thats how you want to look at it, maybe Miami should bring Marino back. Oh wait, they already tried that, and he quit just like Ricky did. :lmao:

You really should get your facts right, We never tried to bring marino back to the playing field..I hope that's not what you were saying, I'm hoping you were referring to the VP job..any way in terms of football smarts and experience Kelly is an upgrade...LOL...But I posted more on the subject than that...I take the no response to those parts as you agree..