• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Evans

how many years do you think he will remain a bill before being traded?

the reason im asking for your opinion is because i just bought a evans jersey, over parrish good move?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Evans

Evans is the next #1, Parrish fits the #2
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by casdhf
      Evans is the next #1, Parrish fits the #2
      I sure hope so!!
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i think aiken is the next number 2.. if he looks good this year.. moulds is gone for sure and aiken takes his spot. i guarentee.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

I hope to god we get Moulds a ring before he leaves us.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Captain Obvious
            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            how many years do you think he will remain a bill before being traded?

the reason im asking for your opinion is because i just bought a evans jersey, over parrish good move?
            I think it is unlikely Evans will be traded in the next few years. I believe he has 4 years left on his contract and then its a matter if he leaves via free agency or signs another contract to remain a bill.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

I think Evans will be a Bill for life, unless he pulls a Jerry Rice (not saying he's as good as Rice, just an example) and stays around way too long.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                I hope to god we get Moulds a ring before he leaves us.
                moulds is gone next year- it's now or never.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tinboy
                  • Aug 2004

Right now I thinks it's highly unlikely that we trade Evans, he will be our next #1.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I'm just focused on this season, and expecting Evans to follow up his superb rookie season with an even better second year.

With the Salary Cap and Free Agency, it is almost impossible to predict any player's future with any team.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Evans can outrun cb's that's for sure but I'm not sure Evans can handle double teams like Moulds can. Everett would have to be a stud TE who can stretch the field before we can let Moulds go. Until then, I hope Moulds is a bills til he retires.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Why do you guys think Moulds is gone next year??

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Evans can outrun cb's that's for sure but I'm not sure Evans can handle double teams like Moulds can. Everett would have to be a stud TE who can stretch the field before we can let Moulds go. Until then, I hope Moulds is a bills til he retires.
                          I agree. Even if Moulds has lost a step, he's still a big, strong receiver who can go get the ball, and a perfect compliment to the speed guys like Evans and Parrish.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            I agree. Even if Moulds has lost a step, he's still a big, strong receiver who can go get the ball, and a perfect compliment to the speed guys like Evans and Parrish.
                            what's weird is that I don't think he's lost a step. Maybe he lost a step speeding down the sideline to the endzone but even that's not proven to be a fact since he was made to run up the middle (5-10 yds) more often because Drew needed to release the ball quickly. He's one hell of a wr up the middle that helped free Evans.

I swear if the OL holds up, w/ Evans, Moulds, Parrish , Aiken(if he's ready) Willis , we could have one hell of an O. We have the coach who knows the O. We just need a TE to step up.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ed
                              Dude
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              I guess we'll find out this year. I imagine a lot of teams are going to be paying careful attention to Evans this year with all the big plays he made down the stretch last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X