PDA

View Full Version : Evans

JD
08-01-2005, 05:20 PM
how many years do you think he will remain a bill before being traded?

the reason im asking for your opinion is because i just bought a evans jersey, over parrish good move?

casdhf
08-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Evans is the next #1, Parrish fits the #2

JD
08-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Evans is the next #1, Parrish fits the #2

I sure hope so!!
:band:

Tatonka
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
i think aiken is the next number 2.. if he looks good this year.. moulds is gone for sure and aiken takes his spot. i guarentee.

ublinkwescore
08-01-2005, 06:23 PM
I hope to god we get Moulds a ring before he leaves us.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2005, 08:55 PM
how many years do you think he will remain a bill before being traded?

the reason im asking for your opinion is because i just bought a evans jersey, over parrish good move?
I think it is unlikely Evans will be traded in the next few years. I believe he has 4 years left on his contract and then its a matter if he leaves via free agency or signs another contract to remain a bill.

Crisis
08-01-2005, 09:04 PM
I think Evans will be a Bill for life, unless he pulls a Jerry Rice (not saying he's as good as Rice, just an example) and stays around way too long.

OpIv37
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I hope to god we get Moulds a ring before he leaves us.

moulds is gone next year- it's now or never.

Tinboy
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Right now I thinks it's highly unlikely that we trade Evans, he will be our next #1.

Jan Reimers
08-02-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm just focused on this season, and expecting Evans to follow up his superb rookie season with an even better second year.

With the Salary Cap and Free Agency, it is almost impossible to predict any player's future with any team.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Evans can outrun cb's that's for sure but I'm not sure Evans can handle double teams like Moulds can. Everett would have to be a stud TE who can stretch the field before we can let Moulds go. Until then, I hope Moulds is a bills til he retires.

Mr. Miyagi
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Why do you guys think Moulds is gone next year?? :ill:

Jan Reimers
08-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Evans can outrun cb's that's for sure but I'm not sure Evans can handle double teams like Moulds can. Everett would have to be a stud TE who can stretch the field before we can let Moulds go. Until then, I hope Moulds is a bills til he retires.
I agree. Even if Moulds has lost a step, he's still a big, strong receiver who can go get the ball, and a perfect compliment to the speed guys like Evans and Parrish.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 01:44 PM
I agree. Even if Moulds has lost a step, he's still a big, strong receiver who can go get the ball, and a perfect compliment to the speed guys like Evans and Parrish.what's weird is that I don't think he's lost a step. Maybe he lost a step speeding down the sideline to the endzone but even that's not proven to be a fact since he was made to run up the middle (5-10 yds) more often because Drew needed to release the ball quickly. He's one hell of a wr up the middle that helped free Evans.

I swear if the OL holds up, w/ Evans, Moulds, Parrish , Aiken(if he's ready) Willis , we could have one hell of an O. We have the coach who knows the O. We just need a TE to step up.

Ed
08-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I guess we'll find out this year. I imagine a lot of teams are going to be paying careful attention to Evans this year with all the big plays he made down the stretch last season.

justasportsfan
08-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I imagine a lot of teams are going to be paying careful attention to Evans this year with all the big plays he made down the stretch last season.Good, because other than LAw there hasn't been a player that can handle Moulds one on one. There's another player that seems to be doing very well and looks like he's ready to contribute in his rookie season, Parrish.

Tinboy
08-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Why do you guys think Moulds is gone next year?? :ill:

I don't think he will be gone next year but in two years time he's going to be our #2 and Evans #1.