X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PISSCHUNK
    • Apr 2003

Question for Mikey

How has he looked against Kelsay in place of Big Mike the last couple of practices?

Late
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Question for Mikey

He's actually held his own pretty well.

Comment

• John from Hemet
      • Jul 2002

I would like to see them try Dyan over on the left side.....
      The Polarbear

Comment

• PISSCHUNK
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by John from Hemet
        I would like to see them try Dyan over on the left side.....
        That's what I'm getting at! Dude supposed to have great feet but it looks as though they want Peters there for the future and Dylan at RT or the primary backup for the two.

Late

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

You need speed for LT moreso than at RT. I think Peters is probably the fastest lineman!!! He must be if he can play the TE position. All he needs to work on is blocking technique and to work on it and get experience - which he lacks. With MW losing weight and being "in the best shape" I thought that might mean he is faster and maybe capable of handling the LT duties...but alas, doesn't look like they are even going to try him there.

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            You need speed for LT moreso than at RT. I think Peters is probably the fastest lineman!!! He must be if he can play the TE position. All he needs to work on is blocking technique and to work on it and get experience - which he lacks. With MW losing weight and being "in the best shape" I thought that might mean he is faster and maybe capable of handling the LT duties...but alas, doesn't look like they are even going to try him there.
            I don't think you need speed, just good feet and movement skills. 40 time is irrelevant. If McFarland has good feet, if he can bend and slide, he can play the left side.

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EDS
              I don't think you need speed, just good feet and movement skills. 40 time is irrelevant. If McFarland has good feet, if he can bend and slide, he can play the left side.
              Actually, I didn't mean speed as in distance running speed. I meant speed in terms of reaction time and agility type speed.

Comment

• Patti120
                • Aug 2004

So thus far it sounds like we are in serious trouble if Gandy is to start on opening day at LT. Hopefully Mcnally can pull some magic out of his a$$ or we better have a serious plan B.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Patti120
                  So thus far it sounds like we are in serious trouble if Gandy is to start on opening day at LT. Hopefully Mcnally can pull some magic out of his a$$ or we better have a serious plan B.
                  Has anyone seen Peters play LT yet? How does he look? Gandy played LT for a year and a half. If he looks this bad already I think we need to cut bait and find a replacement. I was okay with the Gandy experiment but it looks bad already!!

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patti120
                    Not SERIOUS trouble. He hasn't be TERRIBLE. But he has struggled. Keep in mind that this is just the 4th day of camp and like Mularkey said, you can't tell about the depth chart on the 4th day of camp. I have noticed an improvement from Gandy and if you watch the scrimmage this weekend, I bet you'll see it.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      Not SERIOUS trouble. He hasn't be TERRIBLE. But he has struggled. Keep in mind that this is just the 4th day of camp and like Mularkey said, you can't tell about the depth chart on the 4th day of camp. I have noticed an improvement from Gandy and if you watch the scrimmage this weekend, I bet you'll see it.
                      Aaah...I will sleep better tonight now...thanks. I still want to see Peters at LT and see how he looks. I would love for him to take away the spot from Gandy...but maybe it'll take another year for him???

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        He's actually held his own pretty well.
                        hey did you go to training camp today?
                        :oldskool:
                        micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

Working...
                        X