PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mikey

PISSCHUNK
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
How has he looked against Kelsay in place of Big Mike the last couple of practices?

Late

Michael82
08-02-2005, 08:10 AM
He's actually held his own pretty well. :up:

John from Hemet
08-02-2005, 12:40 PM
I would like to see them try Dyan over on the left side.....

PISSCHUNK
08-02-2005, 02:01 PM
I would like to see them try Dyan over on the left side.....

That's what I'm getting at! Dude supposed to have great feet but it looks as though they want Peters there for the future and Dylan at RT or the primary backup for the two.

Late

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 02:04 PM
You need speed for LT moreso than at RT. I think Peters is probably the fastest lineman!!! He must be if he can play the TE position. All he needs to work on is blocking technique and to work on it and get experience - which he lacks. With MW losing weight and being "in the best shape" I thought that might mean he is faster and maybe capable of handling the LT duties...but alas, doesn't look like they are even going to try him there.

EDS
08-02-2005, 03:06 PM
You need speed for LT moreso than at RT. I think Peters is probably the fastest lineman!!! He must be if he can play the TE position. All he needs to work on is blocking technique and to work on it and get experience - which he lacks. With MW losing weight and being "in the best shape" I thought that might mean he is faster and maybe capable of handling the LT duties...but alas, doesn't look like they are even going to try him there.

I don't think you need speed, just good feet and movement skills. 40 time is irrelevant. If McFarland has good feet, if he can bend and slide, he can play the left side.

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't think you need speed, just good feet and movement skills. 40 time is irrelevant. If McFarland has good feet, if he can bend and slide, he can play the left side.
Actually, I didn't mean speed as in distance running speed. I meant speed in terms of reaction time and agility type speed.

Patti120
08-02-2005, 03:34 PM
So thus far it sounds like we are in serious trouble if Gandy is to start on opening day at LT. Hopefully Mcnally can pull some magic out of his a$$ or we better have a serious plan B.

HHURRICANE
08-02-2005, 04:08 PM
So thus far it sounds like we are in serious trouble if Gandy is to start on opening day at LT. Hopefully Mcnally can pull some magic out of his a$$ or we better have a serious plan B.Has anyone seen Peters play LT yet? How does he look? Gandy played LT for a year and a half. If he looks this bad already I think we need to cut bait and find a replacement. I was okay with the Gandy experiment but it looks bad already!!:scared:

Michael82
08-02-2005, 05:49 PM
So thus far it sounds like we are in serious trouble if Gandy is to start on opening day at LT. Hopefully Mcnally can pull some magic out of his a$$ or we better have a serious plan B.
Not SERIOUS trouble. He hasn't be TERRIBLE. But he has struggled. Keep in mind that this is just the 4th day of camp and like Mularkey said, you can't tell about the depth chart on the 4th day of camp. I have noticed an improvement from Gandy and if you watch the scrimmage this weekend, I bet you'll see it. :up:

mysticsoto
08-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Not SERIOUS trouble. He hasn't be TERRIBLE. But he has struggled. Keep in mind that this is just the 4th day of camp and like Mularkey said, you can't tell about the depth chart on the 4th day of camp. I have noticed an improvement from Gandy and if you watch the scrimmage this weekend, I bet you'll see it. :up:

Aaah...I will sleep better tonight now...thanks. I still want to see Peters at LT and see how he looks. I would love for him to take away the spot from Gandy...but maybe it'll take another year for him???

thebuffalobills4
08-02-2005, 09:31 PM
He's actually held his own pretty well. :up:
hey did you go to training camp today?