• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Player spotlight: J.P. Losman

Forgive me if this was already posted, I looked and didn't see it .....

"One must find the source within one's own Self, one must possess it."
    -Hermann Hesse, "Siddhartha"

If his confidence and attitude (and the fact that he extols the virtues of Hesse's classic) are any indication, J.P. Losman has found the source within himself. Really, any NFL player who openly admits that his favorite book is something called "White Fluffy Clouds" and counts tear-jerking chick flicks Titanic and The Notebook among his favorite movies is obviously secure in his self-image. Perhaps because he's spent his entire life in either Venice, California, or New Orleans, it's no surprise the second-year quarterback marches to the beat of a different drummer.

On the football field, however, Losman is all business; has been since February, when he began a six-month crash course of working out and studying the playbook with Bills' offensive coordinator Tom Clements and quarterbacks coach Sam Wyche. Losman even reported to camp on July 30 sporting a briefcase and telling the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle "I'm ready to take care of business. It's been a long time coming, a lot of hard work, and I'm ready to get down to business."

more
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Player spotlight: J.P. Losman

Good stuff. Inspite of JP's arm and ability to scramble, I'm still hoping we are first and formost a smashmouth team. We need to run w/ authority. Our back-ups are going to have to step up and give Willis rest and not miss a heartbeat.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
    X