PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about the QB situation

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2005, 07:49 AM
Are The Amigo's behind JP now?

What about the Ostriches? Are they blindly following JP too?

Who's going to start leading the charge for Holcombe to start? What will that group be called? :huh:

Johnny Coli
08-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Are The Amigo's behind JP now?

What about the Ostriches? Are they blindly following JP too?

Who's going to start leading the charge for Holcombe to start? What will that group be called? :huh:
The AFC East

Night Train
08-02-2005, 08:01 AM
The AFC East
Bullseye

Jan Reimers
08-02-2005, 09:04 AM
The AFC East
Great answer.

TheBrownBear
08-02-2005, 09:52 AM
"Holcomb's Heroes"

And I'm the first member!!!

ublinkwescore
08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
holcombe's homos is more fitting.

footballhottie
08-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I like holcomb seemed like he knew what he was doing and a great person to talk to :up:

lordofgun
08-02-2005, 12:42 PM
I like holcomb seemed like he knew what he was doing and a great person to talk to :up:
That's important. :::

footballhottie
08-02-2005, 12:55 PM
lol i thought so

Novacane
08-02-2005, 01:04 PM

when your opinon is wanted we will ask for it. until then.....get back to the kitchen

Tatonka
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
The JPD are the blind followers of Losman. I am the president.

Earthquake Enyart
08-02-2005, 01:28 PM
So the JPD will act like the Ostrich Club with Drew? You guys will stick with JP even if he looks horrible?

footballhottie
08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
when your opinon is wanted we will ask for it. until then.....get back to the kitchen :mad: someone isn't getting any cheese cake this season

TigerJ
08-02-2005, 07:40 PM
You can go look for Shiva and Mixum on another board, Brown Bear, and the three of you can spend the rest of the preseason complimenting each other on how smart you are for dissing Losman.

CanaanVtBills
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
We all have to start somewhere. I think a huge majority of the members in here are pretty smart when it comes to being a Die Hard Bills fan. I feel or maybe it's just me that fells this way. Hey yeah JP is a GREEN QB, but Damn we got to pump ourselves up for another season. We have to show strong support for him, it's OUR team to. What the else to we have? We can't change anything that was done. So if you don't support him then your obviously one of those bangwagon fans. But like so many Buffalonians we know the feeling. Monday morning at Wilson Farms getting coffee "Ahhh they suck" when they lose or "Them are my boys" when they win

PATIENCE
All I ask is for a superbowl before I die
Can't we all just get along Ha Ha

MDFINFAN
08-02-2005, 09:09 PM

I'm the co president, JP, JP, JP....

footballhottie
08-02-2005, 09:13 PM
I'll be the intern

Charlieguide
08-02-2005, 10:56 PM
I think it's funny that some people encourage fans to support our team, while others choose a stance, give supporters a "positive" name, and give those that disagree a less-than-flattering name. Personally, I'm with CanaanVTBills on this one. I'll trust the coaches and front office to make the decisions, and come game day (and the day after) I'll support the team as best I can.

Meathead
08-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I'll be the intern
Get out the knee pads.

Tinboy
08-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Holcomb have been a backup his whole career and have the potential to do a good game but he's not an long term alternative. Sure JP will struggle but he will be our guy in the years to come.

Earthquake Enyart
08-03-2005, 06:13 AM
I think it's funny that some people encourage fans to support our team, while others choose a stance, give supporters a "positive" name, and give those that disagree a less-than-flattering name. Personally, I'm with CanaanVTBills on this one. I'll trust the coaches and front office to make the decisions, and come game day (and the day after) I'll support the team as best I can.

That's what the ostriches said last year about Drew, and they were roundly mocked!

SABURZFAN
08-03-2005, 06:26 AM
"Holcomb's Heroes"

And I'm the first member!!!

holcombe's homos is more fitting.

:roflmao:

that's a pos rep. :up:

SABURZFAN
08-03-2005, 06:31 AM
We all have to start somewhere. I think a huge majority of the members in here are pretty smart when it comes to being a Die Hard Bills fan. I feel or maybe it's just me that fells this way. Hey yeah JP is a GREEN QB, but Damn we got to pump ourselves up for another season. We have to show strong support for him, it's OUR team to. What the else to we have? We can't change anything that was done. So if you don't support him then your obviously one of those bangwagon fans. But like so many Buffalonians we know the feeling. Monday morning at Wilson Farms getting coffee "Ahhh they suck" when they lose or "Them are my boys" when they win

PATIENCE
All I ask is for a superbowl before I die
Can't we all just get along Ha Ha

That's what the ostriches said last year about Drew, and they were roundly mocked!

yeah.... :mad:

i hope dallas enjoys their statue. :snicker:

colin
08-03-2005, 08:42 AM
i'm not worried about our QB situation.

JP is going to make plays with his legs and arm, and with our D and ST, and offensive weapons he will be given plenty shots.

but if he gets hurt or needs to be benched (i don't think benching him as long as he stays a starter will damage him at all) i am confident Holcombe can walk in and chuck the ball well. i'd say it would take losman at least 6-8 games to be able to throw as effectively as holcombe can now, but that extra dimension makes his breaking in period easier.

i think he will blow up a couple times, perhaps against new england on sunday night, and leaving him in there to fight it out will help him get there faster.

we might need to pull him if we are in a game and he is trying to give it away (like what drew did against baltimore, or travis did against our first 4 opponents last year).

ublinkwescore
08-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Get out the knee pads.

Where's Bill C?

ublinkwescore
08-03-2005, 10:48 AM
:roflmao:

that's a pos rep. :up:

Thank you, I'm here all week.

footballhottie
08-03-2005, 10:51 AM
what are the knee pads for?

mysticsoto
08-03-2005, 07:20 PM
what are the knee pads for?
Your sig is hilarious. But you need to be holding a red rose in your hand. That will be the difference in making/breaking your .sig. Put a red rose in your hand...

footballhottie
08-04-2005, 08:55 AM
isnt it great i love it....thank you IC!!!!

footballhottie
08-04-2005, 08:56 AM
do those jeans make my ass look big?

lol j/k guys

casdhf
08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Baby got back!!

Iehoshua
08-04-2005, 09:20 AM
http://teamtakeo.com/jpdride.jpg

The_Philster
08-04-2005, 03:27 PM

lol j/k guysWell..I wasn't gonna say anything but :gag:

:jk:

MDFINFAN
08-04-2005, 03:53 PM

lol j/k guys

Are you kiddin...that's worth looking at..you look just fine...philster's don't know how to judge a good Arse if you molded one for him.. :brush:

The_Philster
08-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Are you kiddin...that's worth looking at..you look just fine...philster's don't know how to judge a good Arse if you molded one for him.. :brush:did you even look at my post? :shakeno:

MDFINFAN
08-04-2005, 10:00 PM
did you even look at my post? :shakeno:

Yea, you wrote it with just enough wiggy so I could spin it the way I wanted for the effects.. We are rivals,what did you expect? :whistling