PDA

View Full Version : Zhitnik an Islander?

Makaveli
08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
not officially official but Alexei Zhitnik may of signed with the New York Islanders as reported by Team1200 radio which seems to only report official stuff? so... I dunno...

but either way I'm glad... now for the love of GOD sign a good D-Man Buffalo, although u were stupid and got rid of Satan so we need a big goal scorer too... DO SOMETHING!!!!

SABURZFAN
08-02-2005, 06:14 PM
i hope they put him on the power play.we already know that he can't hit the net from the point.

Makaveli
08-02-2005, 06:29 PM
its official...

http://www.newyorkislanders.com/pressbox/archive.asp?id=374

Turf
08-02-2005, 07:10 PM
So are we a 22 million salary cap team? Satan and Zhtinik eliminates about 8 million+ in salary.
Could we atleast try to win?

pyrrhonist
08-02-2005, 08:07 PM
We all knew it was coming. I wish Alexei nothing but the best.

I guess that means my auto'd 8x10 of him is now a "retro". :peace:

Here's hoping that Darcy doesn't wait to spend that money he has until all of the good players are gone. :nervous:

SABuffalo786
08-02-2005, 10:01 PM
This morning's Buffalo News article where Regir tells us to be patient just boggles my mind.

What the hell are you waiting for, Darcy? In case you haven't well ****** noticed, half the quality free agents in the league have been signed already.

Get off your ass and do something.

Uncle Jesse
08-02-2005, 10:17 PM
This morning's Buffalo News article where Regir tells us to be patient just boggles my mind.

What the hell are you waiting for, Darcy? In case you haven't well ****** noticed, half the quality free agents in the league have been signed already.

Get off your ass and do something.
You can forget about your sig!

SABuffalo786
08-02-2005, 10:44 PM
You can forget about your sig!

Delusions of grandeur is what being a fan is all about. :crazed:

SkateZilla
08-03-2005, 05:38 AM
least he's staying in the new york area,

least we get to play against him, least he cant hit the net, i was hopeing he'd stay but you gotta do what you gotta do..

we've lost 3 Valuble players, and got nothing so far...