X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Lebeau the first to "officially" get fired

Cinci fired Dick Lebeau this morning. Lucky guy. Who would want to work for a cheap bum like Mike Brown

Dick LeBeau was fired Monday as head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals, who became a national laughingstock as they stumbled through the worst season in franchise history.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Here is our Replacement for Jerry.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I think Jerry Gray saved his job with the last part of the season but if he didn't, LeBeau would be a nice fit.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
        I'm Really 4 and Short
        • Sep 2002

Coughlin just got the axe too.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i saw a stat on ESPN about cincinatti.55 wins and 137 losses in the last 12 years.how can a team be so horrible for that long?how many of those seasons did they have top 10 picks?

UGH!!!!!!
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

They actually are a pretty decent team on paper but they took a lot of injuries this season which killed them. Another big part of their problem is they have gotten very poor play out of the QB position. In that 12 years they have had 4286 different quarterbacks.

Comment

Working...
            X