PDA

View Full Version : Another funny story.

Patrick76777
12-30-2002, 09:20 AM
During the pre-game warm-ups, Takeo Spikes was walking by us. A fan a section over yelled to him, “Hey Takeo, I already have your Jersey for next season” Takeo, laughed and pointed a finger at him.

Also, something I’ve never seen before. Some guy that sits a few rows back from us, usually comes down to the front row to taunt the players! He’s very good at it. But as the refs were walking on the field he started into them. Then the Back Judge walks right up to him and says, “The game hasn’t even started yet, and I’m in trouble” So I say, “Hey it’s all about the guys in the Red helmets today” He said, “Oh ok, throw flags on the guys in Red today, no problem” Then he said, “what am I going to do about the bag of money that the guys from Cincinnati gave me in the locker room”. He also said that he was from Cali and he couldn’t believe he got this game. Very funny. The guy was a trip.

Novacane
12-30-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
During the pre-game warm-ups, Takeo Spikes was walking by us. A fan a section over yelled to him, “Hey Takeo, I already have your Jersey for next season” Takeo, laughed and pointed a finger at him.

Spikes was talking about that in his postgame interview on Empire! He was asked about being a FA and the possibility of comming here. He said the fans were great and a lot were asking him to sign here. He said it made him feel like he was playing a home game

Cntrygal
12-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
He said it made him feel like he was playing a home game

Did someone tell him he was tackling the wrong guys then? :D

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 11:44 AM
The back judge was hoping for the Pats game. They pay really well.

don137
12-30-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
The back judge was hoping for the Pats game. They pay really well.

:lolcry: