PDA

View Full Version : hey darcy

qcsabresfan84
08-03-2005, 12:47 AM
i know that weve got a bunch of young guys ready to break into the nhl and cause all sorts of havoc, but it would still be nice to see some veterans on this team, and resigning james patrick for the fifteenth time wont count(no offense to james, one of my favorites). although some of our youth will pan out, i dont think that theyre all going to turn into quality night-in-night-out nhl players this season just because they should. we need a quality veteran defenseman to replace zhitnik, and two quality scoring forwards, one to replace satan, and one just to improve the offense from two years ago. i hope he has something in the works right now, or else we're going to end up signing the scraps left over after all the other teams take their pick of the very nice crop.

Don Cherry
08-03-2005, 12:57 AM
My guess is he's taking a page from Tom Donahoes book. Let the feeding frenzy subside and get some decent players a bit cheaper. I hope it doesn't backfire on him.

SabreEleven
08-03-2005, 01:32 AM
I was going to start a thread to see if I missed the announcement that Darcy passed away.