X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shasta McNasty
    • Feb 2003

All eyes on JP

All in all, it's a pretty good time to be J.P. Losman. The Buffalo Bills' new starting quarterback hasn't lost a game yet, hasn't thrown a costly interception, and definitely hasn't been sacked, thanks to that nifty red jersey he wears in practice every day at training camp.

Nobody has called for Losman's benching, questioned the merits of his first-team status, or in any way insinuated he's not going to be up to the starting task. The future, with all its inherent promise and possibility, remains stretched out before the 2004 first-round pick like an open field.

Yep, these are pretty heady days for a guy with five career pass attempts to his name. Losman represents hope, and the start of something big in Buffalo. He earned the job without really competing for it, is surrounded by a quality, veteran team, and has the full backing of a coaching staff and front office that was willing to take a sizable gamble on his behalf.

More at link (Edited: Please do not post the entire article.. copyright violation)
    Last edited by Pride; 08-03-2005, 02:22 PM.
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Re: All eyes on JP

Great article. I was just about to post it myself.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Voltron
      • Jul 2002

Hey just to let you know you should put the link up and the first paragraph only. The BZ could get in trouble for copy write infringement. So if you get a chance just edit the post and take the majority of the article out.

Thanks
      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Shasta McNasty
        Nobody has called for Losman's benching
        He obviously hasn't been to bb.com
        www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• carybillsfan
          • Aug 2003

Who is Doug Johnson????? Did they mean Rob?

Comment

• jmb1099
            • Sep 2004

Good read...

Comment

Working...
            X