PDA

View Full Version : Boy am I glad I have Sirius.

lordofgun
08-03-2005, 01:14 PM
They broadcasted live from Bills training camp and interviewed just about everyone on the team. :up:

I think you can catch a replay overnight if you have sirius.

justasportsfan
08-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Freakin tease! :mad:

lordofgun
08-03-2005, 01:25 PM
Go buy Sirius today, then you can listen tonight!

justasportsfan
08-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Go buy Sirius today, then you can listen tonight!NO! you pay and let us know what was said :D.

Tatonka
08-03-2005, 01:31 PM
i heard the modrack interview.. what i hate about sirus is that if your listening on your computer, it wont broadcast the nfl channel.. you actually have to be in the car.

OpIv37
08-03-2005, 01:41 PM
i heard the modrack interview.. what i hate about sirus is that if your listening on your computer, it wont broadcast the nfl channel.. you actually have to be in the car.

I have XM and we have the same problem with MLB, Fox, CNN, etc because they all have their own Internet broadcasts and they want people to pay for it through their own websites rather than having it as part of their satellite radio subscription.

mayotm
08-03-2005, 01:44 PM
One of the interviews was with Shaud Williams. I'd never heard an interview with him before. After listening to him, I'm now really pulling for him to do well. He seemed like a great kid. Really seemed to have a good head on his shoulders.

mayotm
08-03-2005, 01:46 PM

I have the Sirius Sportster Boom Box in my office. I listen to the NFL channel all day at work.

lordofgun
08-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Yep...get one of the portable radios, T.

SquishDaFish
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Sirius is awesome. Ill have to listen more now lol

fabolouspaul
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
The TKO interview was awesome. To hype himself up for training camp, Takeo decides to go to the pro football hall of fame the day before training camp started. He checks out and studies all of the linebackers who made it. He then tells one of the employees to save him a spot.

Tatonka
08-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Yep...get one of the portable radios, T.

but how does that work in the buildings? it seems like if you drive under anything metal or concrete, the car radio goes out.

lordofgun
08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
but how does that work in the buildings? it seems like if you drive under anything metal or concrete, the car radio goes out.
You have to have a window or live in a city with a terrestrial repeater.