X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Goodbye Satan

Islander have agreed with Satan on a three year deal. Per WGR, and they says its on TSN

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Goodbye Satan

good riddance....
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

good luck miro...

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

told ya he'd stay in teh division,

betcha Zhitnik is cursing right now... ****ing satan had to follow me..
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Makaveli
          #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
          • Sep 2003

I'm actually happy about this, Isles are my second team after the Sabres so I like this mucho , and now I have someone to put on my Islanders 3rd Jersey actually thats sweet that I can put my fav player on it I was starting to think that that Isles jersey was a waste of money lol, not any more :)

Comment

• pyrrhonist
            • Sep 2003

Unlike the haters, I'm happy for Miro. He deserves better than the bitter treatment he's getting from some supposed Sabres "fans".

Makaveli, it's funny you should say that. When I thought Buffalo was ruined, and destined for contraction (Thanks again, Rigass), I thought long and hard about what team to follow. Being a big Peca fan, I figured I'd follow him to the Isles. And now Satan is there. How crazy!

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by pyrrhonist
              Unlike the haters, I'm happy for Miro. He deserves better than the bitter treatment he's getting from some supposed Sabres "fans".

Makaveli, it's funny you should say that. When I thought Buffalo was ruined, and destined for contraction (Thanks again, Rigass), I thought long and hard about what team to follow. Being a big Peca fan, I figured I'd follow him to the Isles. And now Satan is there. How crazy!
              I heard on WGR today that they had a opportunity 2 years ago at the deadline to trade satan to the islander, to get peca back.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                I heard on WGR today that they had a opportunity 2 years ago at the deadline to trade satan to the islander, to get peca back.
                I'm thinking Peca probably would've loathed that idea, seeing how he went through his year-long fight with the front office in Buffalo.

Comment

• Makaveli
                  #1 Noronen-Satan Fan
                  • Sep 2003

lol thats cool, good to see another Sabre fan liking Satan, I honestly don't understand how Buffalo fans cannot like Miro

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

I hope McKee s him into the boards on Oct 5th just to welcome him back to Buffalo

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jan 2004

I'm thinking Peca probably would've loathed that idea, seeing how he went through his year-long fight with the front office in Buffalo.
                      What it wasn't the front office fault he wanted a five million dollar contract and the SABRES wouldn't give it to him he wasn't worth five million Then instead of being a man about it he waived the trade me sign in front of the SABRES like a little

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Makaveli
                        lol thats cool, good to see another Sabre fan liking Satan, I honestly don't understand how Buffalo fans cannot like Miro
                        I like the guy, I just didn't like that he didn't show up and play on some nights some nights he looked like a figure ska8ter instead of a hockey player he wouldn't backcheck, he wouldn't go into the corner to get the puck he was afraid he was going to get hit. He wouldn't do anything that's why Lindy benched him a couple of times. I remember we were playing Atlanta and Lindy benched him for the period and in the third period he scored like two goals and had 1 asst.

Comment

• SkateZilla
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          I hope McKee s him into the boards on Oct 5th just to welcome him back to Buffalo

Thomas Vanek Whoops his Arse One on One, and scoring a few goals..
                          Skate Zilla
                          -----------------------
                          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

I actually am still bitter towards McKee after the crap he said during the lockout.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

It would be the first time McKee hit anybody in the last 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X