PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Bills/Packers scrimmage?

Michael82
08-04-2005, 05:28 AM
I was just curious who is going to the Bills/Packers scrimmage on Friday night? We are definitely looking forward to seeing some nice photo and reports. Also, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Can you pick me up a program from the scrimmage? Thanks. :up:

ryjam282
08-04-2005, 05:45 AM
Damn, I wish I could go. I can't wait for the year they fly to South Florida to scrimmage the Dolphins :)

Guess I will be waiting a while.

Michael82
08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Or maybe you could pick me up a Bills Scrimmage tshirt. I can pay for it. :up:

Tatonka
08-04-2005, 01:52 PM
i'm going...

to be watching it on the nfl channel.

:snicker:

mysticsoto
08-04-2005, 02:16 PM
i'm going...

Can you tape it? Maybe some of us might be willing to pay the cost of a blank tape and postage if you have 2 VCRs to copy it.

Michael82
08-04-2005, 02:33 PM
i'm going...

can u record it onto a DVD? :pray:

I hope Phil is going to do that! I want a copy! :mad:

madness
08-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Is there a way to pull a recording off a Tivo? I have a bunch of friends who have Tivo.

mysticsoto
08-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Is there a way to pull a recording off a Tivo? I have a bunch of friends who have Tivo.
I'm not a Tivo expert and don't even have one, but I may have found a website for you:

How do I get shows off my Tivo?
Your Tivo device needs to have downloaded 7.x to provide TTG functionality. Once you've met that requirement, you have a few options:

1. Use the provided Tivo Desktop software for Windows.
2. Directly connect to the web service your Tivo is running as described here (#remote).
3. Use a custom app to connect to the web server your Tivo is running.For most folks, the free Tivo Desktop software is sufficient to manage the download of shows from your Tivo. JavaHMO (http://javahmo.sourceforge.net/) is an example of a custom app, using Tivo's published specifications which requires no modification of your Tivo device.

http://www.zatznotfunny.com/ttg.htm#getshowsoff

madness
08-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks mysticsoto! I'll look into it.

Mr. Miyagi
08-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Those who want their copies on VHS, I'll tape it off the local FOX channel (so it may be Packer biased). PM me.

Don't have TiVo though, so DVD guys will have to ask something else.