PDA

View Full Version : Nate Clements is a thief

northernbillfan
12-30-2002, 01:29 PM
Because he stole 1.6 million from John Kitna, who neded just 11 more plays to get his bonus, when Clements picked him off.

Bengals got the ball back, and Clements picked him off again, when he needed just 6 plays to get the bonus.

Another bright side of the season for you.

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 01:32 PM
When the most interesting part of the game was the Kitna countdown, you know you're in trouble. At least the game ended early enough to see the fish blow it. :snicker:

Novacane
12-30-2002, 01:38 PM
That is mean and insenstive

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2002, 01:41 PM
Ooops.

That's a tough break for Jon and the fish. :(

Akhippo
12-30-2002, 03:22 PM
Kitna just wasnt smart enough, You run the ball until you have to pass. He dug his own grave though, He better be glad it wasnt Dillon who needed those 7 more plays and had to rely on Kitna. I dont think he would be around today. Literally. 1.6 million gone for 7 plays. Thats like losing the lottery because you missed the last number.

don137
12-30-2002, 03:26 PM
I actually wanted him to get the bonus because that would be 1.6 million less the Bengals would have to work with for next season. I realize the Bengals as a team doesn't scare anyone but I would hate to lose a bidding war on a player to Cincinnati.

Shiny Chicken
12-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by don137
I actually wanted him to get the bonus because that would be 1.6 million less the Bengals would have to work with for next season. I realize the Bengals as a team doesn't scare anyone but I would hate to lose a bidding war on a player to Cincinnati.

Any player that would go to Cincinatti over Buffalo for slightly more money doesn't belong in Buffalo in the first place.

I would think any classy player that loves the game would know that they're going to have a much better time playing football in Buffalo than in Cincinatti... and if they went to Cincinatti for more money, they're probably losers anyway.

shelby
12-30-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Ooops.

That's a tough break for Jon and the fish. :(

:rofl:
Double E showing his sensitive side!:10:

SABURZFAN
12-30-2002, 06:48 PM
it's safe to say that clements won't get a gift from brown.he's too damn cheap.

iceblizzard69
12-30-2002, 06:57 PM
Kitna is one of the few bright spots for Cincy. They will not take a QB in the draft, his QB rating is very good, he has played well since he became the starter, and they need a DT a lot more. I wanted him to get the bonus, he deserves it since he plays on such a ****ty team and is one of the 4 players (around that number) who does anything positive.

helmetguy
12-30-2002, 07:54 PM
I'd have liked to see Kitna get those seven additional snaps, just to stick it to Mike Brown.