• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Nate Clements is a thief

Because he stole 1.6 million from John Kitna, who neded just 11 more plays to get his bonus, when Clements picked him off.

Bengals got the ball back, and Clements picked him off again, when he needed just 6 plays to get the bonus.

Another bright side of the season for you.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

When the most interesting part of the game was the Kitna countdown, you know you're in trouble. At least the game ended early enough to see the fish blow it.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

That is mean and insenstive

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Ooops.

That's a tough break for Jon and the fish.

Comment

• Akhippo
          • Nov 2002

Kitna just wasnt smart enough, You run the ball until you have to pass. He dug his own grave though, He better be glad it wasnt Dillon who needed those 7 more plays and had to rely on Kitna. I dont think he would be around today. Literally. 1.6 million gone for 7 plays. Thats like losing the lottery because you missed the last number.
          Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I actually wanted him to get the bonus because that would be 1.6 million less the Bengals would have to work with for next season. I realize the Bengals as a team doesn't scare anyone but I would hate to lose a bidding war on a player to Cincinnati.

Comment

• Benjudah
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
              I actually wanted him to get the bonus because that would be 1.6 million less the Bengals would have to work with for next season. I realize the Bengals as a team doesn't scare anyone but I would hate to lose a bidding war on a player to Cincinnati.
              Any player that would go to Cincinatti over Buffalo for slightly more money doesn't belong in Buffalo in the first place.

I would think any classy player that loves the game would know that they're going to have a much better time playing football in Buffalo than in Cincinatti... and if they went to Cincinatti for more money, they're probably losers anyway.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                Ooops.

That's a tough break for Jon and the fish.

Double E showing his sensitive side!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

it's safe to say that clements won't get a gift from brown.he's too damn cheap.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• iceblizzard69
                    Doh!
                    • Jul 2002

Kitna is one of the few bright spots for Cincy. They will not take a QB in the draft, his QB rating is very good, he has played well since he became the starter, and they need a DT a lot more. I wanted him to get the bonus, he deserves it since he plays on such a ****ty team and is one of the 4 players (around that number) who does anything positive.

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

I'd have liked to see Kitna get those seven additional snaps, just to stick it to Mike Brown.
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                      X