PDA

View Full Version : From a Dolphins Fan: Hunter Kelly

SCall13
08-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Hello guys. I have only been to your boards a few times. I am a regular on FinHeaven.com. I just wanted drop by and let you guys all know that, although Kelly was always a huge rival to the Dolphins and a player we loved to "hate", I'm sure I can speak for all of us at Finheaven that Kelly and his family is in our prayers. I can't imagine the heartache he feels right now and none of us would want to be in his position. But we can all pray that God gives him and his family strength and comfort at this sad time. It puts things in perspective and makes you realize how even athletes are human. We tend to forget that at times when we're in the midst of our trash talking. I could write and write about this but I'll keep it short. At a time when one of our heroes (Marino) is about to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, one of his very good friends is going through something that neither Dan or Jim could pull through on their own. I'm certain that Kelly is in Marino's prayers and at a time like this, a rivalry should be set aside briefly in respect to Kelly and all of us pray that God be him. May Kelly know that hunter no longer is fighting for his life, and he is in a place where he'll know no sickness or feel any pain. God bless Hunter Kelly and the Kelly family.

- A Dolphins fan

Dozerdog
08-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words

JD
08-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Nicely said.
:sorry: jim

Static
08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
They replaid Kelly's HOF speech tonight on the nfl network......It made me wanna cry........as a father i couldn;t imagine losing one of my kids.....God bless Jim Kelly and his family......no one should have to outlive there children

feelthepain
08-06-2005, 12:29 AM
They replaid Kelly's HOF speech tonight on the nfl network......It made me wanna cry........as a father i couldn;t imagine losing one of my kids.....God bless Jim Kelly and his family......no one should have to outlive there children

Me and my girl just watched the Kelly enshrinement, and from a another fathers stand point Jim Kellys speech was very emotinal. It shows everyone that real life is far more important then any SB victory. As a father, his speech was heart filled and a very classy way to enter the HOF....I love the part when he said his son Hunter was his hero!!! Awsome, just awsome. It was tough to hold back the tears.

Samphin1
08-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Yeah good speech. As I said in the other thread, This is just a bad feeling all around. Thoughts go out to everyone affected by it.