PDA

View Full Version : So, only one bad throw in the red zone for JP?

im4bflo
08-05-2005, 10:09 PM
I read someone post that Favre got sacked by Sam, and JP just got hurried, is this true? I was hoping no stupid injuries would happen, so far it looks good.
And the o-line played good enough to keep JP standing, that's cool!
And the D-line was wreaking havoc! :up:
I went out and got an updated cablebox and ordered NFL network, I'll be ready for the preseason games.
Sounds like the whole deal was a huge POSITIVE for us, and thanks for the info we're about to receive guys! :gobills:

Novacane
08-05-2005, 10:18 PM
JP looked good. Made some poor decisions but was quick to get rid of the ball. ON the first play he was keeping up with Lee Evans 30 yds down field looking for someone to block. :D He forced 1 into the endzone where he could have just run in for a TD. Overall I give him a B-

OpIv37
08-05-2005, 10:22 PM
JP made only one bad throw. He was "sacked" at least twice, but once was because the coach blew the whistle when he could have gotten away and once was because Lee didn't read the blitz and missed an easy block.

The Packers' O-line basically got owned by our D. They couldn't handle the pressure at all.

im4bflo
08-05-2005, 10:38 PM
JP made only one bad throw. He was "sacked" at least twice, but once was because the coach blew the whistle when he could have gotten away and once was because Lee didn't read the blitz and missed an easy block.

The Packers' O-line basically got owned by our D. They couldn't handle the pressure at all.
Thanks for the killer info, I read your thread, and BILLS DAILY has some good articles on the scrimmage.