PDA

View Full Version : Packer Fans comments

TypicalBill
08-06-2005, 03:53 AM
As a Bills fan, i love reading stuff like this :D

"Ahmad Carroll: Did not look good at all, seemed in last-seasons form. He was holding on to receivers, and got stiff-armed to the ground by Willis McGahee."

"O-Line: Was in complete dissaray, even though Matt O'Dwyer did not play, we still looked horrible. I might try and catch one of the repeats of Family Night on NFL Network and count the completions vs. sacks given up. Honestly, there may have been more sacks."

"D-Line: Aaron Kampman looked slimmer and got some pressure. KGB was a non-factor. But Colin Cole was probably the MVP of the night, he may be the type of big body we need in our defense."

"Secondary: This is going to be the big problem . We looked absolutely horrible as a whole."

"Had this been full throttle, Favre would have had 3 INT's on the first drive. It's only a scrimmage so wouldn't look to far into it. "

"Najeh got DROPPED by a guy 50 pounds lighter than him. It was sad"

"Ahmad Carroll got absolutely dropped by McGahee"

Its so good to have a deep team, I love my Bills!!

Go get'em!

Sportsuser101
08-06-2005, 05:16 AM
Yeah Gandy more then held his own. If that game is any indication then we're in good shape. Especially when you consider defensive players are usually ahead of offensive players this early in camp.

vicmantak
08-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the Packer fans comments.
It's really wise start knowing who are you playing against.
As you remarked, the most pleasant comment is GANDY over KGB.

Jan Reimers
08-07-2005, 05:31 AM
These comments prove once again that Packer fans - like Bills' and all other fans - are often the most critical of their own team. It's because we expect so much of our favorite team, and are so disappointed when they seem to let us down.

The_Philster
08-07-2005, 06:28 AM
- Defense was playing vanilla - but the Bills made them look silly.

- Bills were blitzing relentlessly.

Buffalo looked like a team that was coming off of last years ending without missing a beat, and we looked like a team that hadn't a clue.
Buffalo did nothing but blitz, blitz and then blitz some more.
The Packers had been in camp one day longer than the Bills and had been in pads for six practices compared with three for Buffalo. Partially as a result, the Packers went into the scrimmage with 15 players on their 91-man roster out with injury compared to much healthier Buffalo, which was missing just four of its 83.
http://www.zbud.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1786
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Slider6294/GB%20Family%20Night/billsfamntmcgahee.jpg

YardRat
08-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Carroll is just the first of many who will be on a long list of players this year 'dropped to the ground' by McGahee's stiff-arm.

Drive 4 Five
08-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Carroll is just the first of many who will be on a long list of players this year 'dropped to the ground' by McGahee's stiff-arm.

I love that stiff-arm. It's like a ****ing cattle prod. It doesn't even seem like it takes much effort, he just puts it out there and ZAP, down goes Rodney Harrison with a dislocated shoulder.

ublinkwescore
08-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah Gandy more then held his own. If that game is any indication then we're in good shape. Especially when you consider defensive players are usually ahead of offensive players this early in camp.

Looks like McNally's working his magic.

camelcowboy
08-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Hey guys keep in mind the reason why Gandy is at LT is because they think he has the athletic ability, which he has shown improvement. Yet a big problem for this guy has been injuries, which is why Jason Peters really needs to be to speed before the season starts.

Kerr
08-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Everything i've heard from Gandy so far is encouraging. KGB is one of the best pass rushing ends in the game today. You need an athletic LT to handle guys like KGB. Let's see how he handle Freeney next week in Indy. Hopefully he can do the same to Freeney as he did to KGB.

1959BillsFan
08-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Your are right about playing against Freeney. That would be GREAT practice and learning for Gandy, b ut Freeney didn't play last night, I don't think he even made the trip do to some physical problems. Will he be playing in this preseason game OR will the coaches try to save him???

I think they will try to save him.

ublinkwescore
08-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Cowards!