• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Bills Dominate Pack

"Total yards Bills-305 ~ Pack-65" -- WGRZ

Sounds like the Defense is playing at a high level and might be looking to prove that this unit is the best in Bills history.. with the talent on this team I'd like to see this defense dominate this year and put themselves in the ranks of All time defenses in League history.

Anyone who attended the game have any thoughts on the Defense - I'm interested in how Vincent and Milloy looked in the secondary together?

www.wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=30507

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Bills Dominate Pack

Earth to everyone

It was a SCRIMMAGE

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
      Earth to everyone

It was a SCRIMMAGE
      So because it was a scrimmage you think they weren't trying to move the ball?

I was under the impression that Favre, a Hof QB and a guy that threw for about 4000 yds last season was their QB.

Did you even attend the game?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
        Earth to everyone

It was a SCRIMMAGE
        We still dominated...

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

We kicked ass. If this was a real game...the defense would have had like 6 or 7 sacks IMO. They were unbillievable.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

If you watch the highlights on ESPN, you'd think Favre kicked our butts.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

I watched the whole scrimmage, and let's just say the Bills are a much better team. The Bills D looks like they are on a mission. There is some serious leadership over there. We have a Superbowl calibre D!!

Comment

• MarvLevy
                Can I get some power to give REP?
                • Jul 2005

we gave up a few td's in the redzone tho..plus jp didnt impress me at all. roscoe did tho.

Comment

• Billsman12
                  • Nov 2004

The "D" looked great, the only thing was it seemed they were sending 6 or 7 men almost every down...It seemed to be effective but its hard to see us blitzing that much in a real game.

GO BILLS

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    I watched the whole scrimmage, and let's just say the Bills are a much better team. The Bills D looks like they are on a mission. There is some serious leadership over there. We have a Superbowl calibre D!!
                    That's what I'm hoping TV and LM give to this secondary of Young Gun Corners that will be the top play-making Tandom in the League this year. If Nate is allowed to gamble and play his style of Defense, I look for his Int's to be near the league leaders again this year.. Last year It seemed like whenever Nate Gambled and lost the result would be 6 pts the other way.

I look for the veteran leadership to elevate this secondary to a top 3 unit and the defense as a whole to #1.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      If you watch the highlights on ESPN, you'd think Favre kicked our butts.
                      That's my problem.

They gave no credit to the D and had no Willis McGahee or JP Losman highlights. That surprised me a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X