Is our OL in trouble with pass blocking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanaanVtBills
    • Jun 2005

Is our OL in trouble with pass blocking?

Packers director of pro personnel Reggie McKenzie noted to Green Bay writers that Buffalo's beefy line is built for the running game, not pass blocking, and could struggle against quicker defensive fronts.

"Their offensive linemen are built to be more maulers, that's their makeup. They have trouble with quickness," was McKenzie's take.

Hey everyone
    I'm unable to see many games do to my location(not even direct TV here)

How does the O line look
    Losman is a young strong kid, but a weak line can make him old fast

GO BILLS
    On May 12, 2004 the Buffalo Bills welcomed their newest fan, and our son T-4.
    One amazing thing to say about the birth of my son is that on the day we found out we were going to be parents is opening day for the 2003-04 season the day the Bills destroyed the Pats 31-0. It couldn't have been a happier day for me.
    Needless to say the Pats beat us on the last day of the season by the identical score and unfortunately won another ring, never the less the traditon in my family continues.
    At least while you live under my roof your a Bills fan.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Is our OL in trouble with pass blocking?

I actually thought the pass blocking looked decent last night (at least with the first team) The run blocking looked weak, especially on the right side with Villarial and Williams.

Anyway, it's one scrimmage so it's kinda too early to tell, but I'd say we have some work to do to make our o-line successful.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

If Buffalo's offensive line is shakey in pass blocking, then GBs is the absolute pits.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

Couldn't tell last night the Packers didnt get within 10 yards ofa Buffalo QB

Comment

Working...
        X