PDA

View Full Version : Bills at Colts Next Weekend....

Northern Stampede
08-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know whether the game will be televised or not... Possibly tape delayed????

L.A. Playa
08-06-2005, 01:28 PM
NFL Networkwill have it a few days later http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8581089

Northern Stampede
08-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, but right now I don't have NFL network, usually one of the local Buffalo stations airs the game or plays it tape delayed... I was wondering about that..

Dozerdog
08-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Ch 7 usually carries the games live when the Bills are on the road, and tape-delayed if it's a home game.

dannyek71
08-06-2005, 02:10 PM
The game will be show in Buffalo and rochester on local tv.

Check out the local tv listings for next sat on titantv.com

ScottLawrence
08-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Speaking of next weekends game against the Colts, it will be a great test for Gandy who will going against the best pass rushing DE in the game in Freeney.

eee1776
08-06-2005, 04:11 PM
IF you live outside of the Buffalo area like I do you can ususally find a sports bar that has the old c- ban or microwave and beam it it from the local Indy startion.

DraftBoy
08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Speaking of next weekends game against the Colts, it will be a great test for Gandy who will going against the best pass rushing DE in the game in Freeney.

Not so sure about Freeney being there, Im watching the IND-ATL game and he's not there bc he's recovering from offseason surgery, so Im not too sure he'll play.

gggbills
08-06-2005, 07:31 PM

You know, it's just preseason and given that, if I were the Colts I am really not sure how long I would leave Manning in that game. The Bills seem to blitz about 75% of the time last nite, (maybe more), and given how many sacks we would have had, I'm just not sure I would subject Manning to all those crazy blitz schemes we tend to run. If I were a Colts fan, the last thing I want to see is Sam Adams rolling over my QB in a preseason game.

Bert102176
08-07-2005, 03:23 AM
hopefully it'll be on tv while the game is taking place the recordings just aren't the same as a live game

vicmantak
08-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Let's talk about the game.
Yesterday, I saw the game between Colts vs. Falcons and I can only tell you that Colts significantly improved their defense (despite Freeney didn't play) and also, it was funny to see them because they clearly showed us that their offense is simply unstoppable!
I can't wait to see Bills secondary against one of the most prolific passing teams...

Kerr
08-07-2005, 04:36 PM
You could probably catch it on streaming live radio on the net.