X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills' high hopes hinge on Losman

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

PITTSFORD, N.Y. (Aug. 4, 2005) -- I arrived at Buffalo Bills training camp bright and early and the first person I ran into was head coach Mike Mularkey. We spoke for a while and he impressed me on a number of levels: He is willing to talk about his football team, he has a calm professional demeanor, he clearly has the respect of the athletes on the team, and he has the courage to put young quarterback J.P. Losman on the field as his starter and stick with him.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Bills' high hopes hinge on Losman

I love it. Kirwan talks in glowing terms, throughout the article, about our coaching, defense, special teams, running game, etc., then predicts an 8-8 season. Without saying it exactly, he falls into the "Losman will struggle" mentality that afflicts almost all of the NFL pundits.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

If the Bills had a veteran QB such as Delhomme for example, i bet most critics would see us contending for the title.
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
        If the Bills had a veteran QB such as Delhomme for example, i bet most critics would see us contending for the title.
        You're exactly right.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X