PDA

View Full Version : Grier Accepts Qualifying Offer.

SkateZilla
08-08-2005, 09:48 AM
2 down 11 To Go,

http://sabres.com/

pyrrhonist
08-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Just saw it on TSN, as well. Let's get those final 11 signed, and then move on to signing this guy:

http://www.sjsharks.com/sharks/interactive/home_game_photos/images/pmarleau_031104.jpg

BuffaloRanger
08-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Better idea: Let's go into the season with the same exact roster as the one that couldn't make the playoffs, minus a couple players.

You want excitement? Introducing the Buffalo Ameri...er, I mean Sabres!

Michael82
08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Better idea: Let's go into the season with the same exact roster as the one that couldn't make the playoffs, minus a couple players.

But then what will the Amerks do? WTF! Don't steal all of our players. The Sabres are already taking Vanek, Roy, Miller, and a few others. They don't need anymore. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2005, 12:51 PM
They are our players Mike. Who cares about the AHL?

Michael82
08-08-2005, 01:04 PM
They are our players Mike. Who cares about the AHL?
We do in Rochester...The #1 city for minor league sports teams. :up:

SkateZilla
08-08-2005, 01:26 PM

if they play in November and December this shouldnt be a problem,

like i said before, go look at the schedules fo rhte last 8 years, and look at the scores,

NOV/DEC Avg is like .300 hockey, JAN thru April is like.750, even .800 some seasons

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 02:12 PM
But then what will the Amerks do? WTF! Don't steal all of our players. The Sabres are already taking Vanek, Roy, Miller, and a few others. They don't need anymore. :mad:

Um, that is what a farm team is for. I think a Stanley Cup is more important than the Calder Cup.

chernobylwraiths
08-08-2005, 02:13 PM
if they play in November and December this shouldnt be a problem,

like i said before, go look at the schedules fo rhte last 8 years, and look at the scores,

NOV/DEC Avg is like .300 hockey, JAN thru April is like.750, even .800 some seasons

Apparently it isn't the coach's fault that he can't get the players to play until January.