PDA

View Full Version : Jets get Ty Law

Saratoga Slim
08-08-2005, 11:37 AM
J-E-T-S website says they've reached an agreement in principle with Ty Law. Also, they released Mickens. Toss in Donnie Abraham's retirement. Ty Law and David Barrett/Derrick Strait on the corners? That's a shake-up, new look for us this year. Still think our receivers stack up well though.

link: http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/index.php?content_id=2075&sections_id=#2075

kevinj22
08-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Its not like we haven't seen T Law before, besides I think his better years are behind him. I love our receivers against any defense right now.

Sportsuser101
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
The way Justin Miller has played in camp I wouldn't be suprised to see him starting.

buffalofan19
08-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Its not like we haven't seen T Law before, besides I think his better years are behind him. I love our receivers against any defense right now.
I see where you are coming from, but I was really hoping he would leave the division so the Bills just wouldn't have to deal with him. The Bills receivers can match up with them, no doubt, but it's not like it's going to be a walk in the park. Law is tough to play against...period, no matter how good your receivers are. I'd rather not have to face him, but that's just me.

STAMPY
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM
good pickup for jets

Bill Brasky
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM
That's a good pickup for the Jets. They needed a guy like him in their secondary. It doesn't concern me though, we've played against the guy twice a year for years now.